• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CPF Life can get 2k per month from age 65, what’s there to worry indeed?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
07D851DA-E401-4CBF-BB47-B233EEF95B9B.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excluding poor uneducated people with low salary, who earning average salary of few thousand or more cannot get 2k or at least 1.38k per month from CPF life?
Best proof that sinkie bully dogs here are wearing mask in every aspect of their life indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best proof that sinkie bully dogs here are wearing mask in every aspect of their life indeed.
Wearing masks coward criminal bully sinkie dogs gang up with Malaysian dogs to spam lies of me and harassing me are so fake so greedy indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking jibye got terminated at work no cpf want to talk big rike your big jibye KNN
Exactly even I didn’t work until retirement age and bought expensive condo also can qualify for such payout. Who else cannot? Best proof that you are the Cantonese son of big cb telling lies of me again and not the other way round.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly even I didn’t work until retirement age and bought expensive condo also can qualify for such payout. Who else cannot? Best proof that you are the Cantonese son of big cb telling lies of me again and not the other way round.
Especially those that eat and sleep to make 300k from selling their hdb can easily set aside a sum into their cpf special account earning 4% p.a to get much more than this 2k monthly payout.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beg to differ. Death will be a form of release for clowns like u.
Tell that to yourself coward criminal bully dogs wearing masks thinking how great you are hiding in rat hole to trample me with filthy lies while you act subservient infront of people of power just like what subservient son of whore @Valium did indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking jibye got terminated at work no cpf want to talk big rike your big jibye KNN
Oh ya subservient coward criminal bully dogs sons of sluts and sluts like you and kt latha will never be terminated because you will be begging or apologize infront of power when they fucked you while acting big bullies as soon as got a little power. Proven by kt latha. Not like me walked out in style and get terminated indeed.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Especially those that eat and sleep to make 300k from selling their hdb can easily set aside a sum into their cpf special account earning 4% p.a to get much more than this 2k monthly payout.

Of course la ... everybody want to earn money who want to lose money.

If you are just a working masses .. it’s always good to buy & stay in HDB apartment.

You must have scored a Failed grade in your Personal Finance :biggrin: