• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Corruption in SCDF and CNB

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree on ET. No idea no comments on TCH.

ET suffered a little setback in his career in 1986 when he ordered arrests to be made after a GE rally. Almost caused a riot. Comdr C Div, Vendesan Somo went for the kill but since ET was in ISD, he was protected. Poor Somo remained a Supt for more than 10 years while ET's career took off in the mid-90s. He would have been the best choice for CP but maybe because he is no OMS, he was offered DCP instead.

V. Somo (then ranked ASP recruiting officer at PA) was the one who approved my application to be regular. Another ex-police in this forum was his Master classmate.

You never fail to amaze me. Get the police to investigate two very senior chaps in MHA? Investigations would be compromised 100% coz many big mouths (sounds familiar) in the SPF. You claimed to know a thing or two, maybe three, about intel and ISD. Surely you know what goes on during a probe? Not up the ka chng but intel and invest probe. The subjects must never be alerted. Truly, you are an amazing chap!

GMS knows nuts about police and investigation procedures, knows even less about the English language. I've stated clearly that CPIB warrant cards are signed by PM, not CP. Scroobal tried to question that IAO can be requested to investigate CPIB. Requested is the operative word. Requested by whom? PMO of course.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess the standards of the SPF must be that damn low when someone like you who came from there to make such assertions!

Maybe you should try to go to CPIB and complain about some top civil servants having "personal misconduct" and ask them to investigate. Let's see whether they will be bothered at all or not!

It is NOT CPIB's job to investigate on "personal misconduct" or any extra-marital affairs. There are special agency which should be involved in such character checks of super scale civil servants. When you want to open a file in CPIB, you should have at least evidence of serious breach of public trust or corruptions. You don't go in there and complain about "personal misconduct" of senior civil servants.

Any wives who want to carry out extra-marital affairs should engage private investigators, not CPIB.

Goh Meng Seng

Yet another silly post from you.

There were amendments made to the PI law or something like that. Know why? Coz an MP's wife hired a PI to conduct surveillance on her husband and it was confirmed he was screwing around. What's next? PI agencies are now required by law to submit ALL subjects to be placed under surveillance by PI agencies.

Evidence before CPIB open a file? Knna, you are damn stupid. All complaints, even anonymous ones are looked into. How they 'look into' this, you figure out yourself.

You claimed to know many things about ISD. You don't. Now it appears machiam you are CPIB expert. You aren't. Ask me. I am THE expert!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS knows nuts about police and investigation procedures, knows even less about the English language. I've stated clearly that CPIB warrant cards are signed by PM, not CP. Scroobal tried to question that IAO can be requested to investigate CPIB. Requested is the operative word. Requested by whom? PMO of course.

Ah Ram that means a CPIB officer's warrant card is much more powerful than the warrant card that belongs to a CID detective?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun agree with super intelligent la.....scholars means academic brillant only.....from the way they got trap by pussy i think sexual EQ total fail.

My belief is that when deprived for whatever reasons in one's youth and presented with an opportunity later in life, one is far more likely to fall for it. Would the chow ampai who chiong in his 20s fall into this? The chow ampai would have experienced all of life's pleasures by the time he hit 30.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Ram that means a CPIB officer's warrant card is much more powerful than the warrant card that belongs to a CID detective?

Of course, CPIB warrant cards have powers up to over Commissioner of Police and Members of Parliament. I hope my English is not bad and made that clear.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Hope bro here can throw some light.

the magician uses flashes of light, smoke or drawing our attention away momentarily to perform the desired trick, a sleight of hand or even a disappearing act. hey presto! :p:p:p & the audience claps in glee that they had all been mind fucked :eek::eek::eek:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course, CPIB warrant cards have powers up to over Commissioner of Police and Members of Parliament. I hope my English is not bad and made that clear.

Yada yada your England powder lah. Yada yada your warrant card powder lah. Like that how come CPIB never investigate YSL Angela affair KNN

I used to like Angela but I hear the affair and no answer I lost interest already. 奸夫淫妇!And she very bad taste. Go for piggy like YSL.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It depends on the scenario. If CPIB officer commits a criminal offence, any police officer can arrest. Btw, ALL police officers hold the same warrant card.

In actual fact, warrant card of police more powerful. CPIB chaps will arrest you under PCA. Policemen can arrest you under many many Acts.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
heheh...
all other issues like SMRT faults, Saw, SHT, Sham, Ministers' salary debate were taken off the heat :p:p:p
Another 'lure tiger out of mountain' and 'one arrow two bird' tactic?

I think more peasants are interested in the looks of the 40yo MILF IT Zha Boh now. :wink:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It depends on the scenario. If CPIB officer commits a criminal offence, any police officer can arrest. Btw, ALL police officers hold the same warrant card.

In actual fact, warrant card of police more powerful. CPIB chaps will arrest you under PCA. Policemen can arrest you under many many Acts.
Bro GD, so the CPIB chap who kena charged for hurting the PRC zha boh was arrested by police, and not CPIB officers, right?

Then this make sense.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Uncle GD, I observed that our SPF and the Prison Service got this '' intimate '' relatiionship.. Many former top cops would be sent there to lead the Prison service first before getting the big one as CP.. Tee Tua Ba was from the SPF, then tasked to head the Prisons Dept before getting the big CP job.. More than 10 years ago, CID director Chua Chin Kiat was posted to Prisons to be their head and he remained there till his retirement.. Then our current CP was transfered there as well as Prisons Deputy Director before replacing Chua C K as Prisons Director for few short years before appointing him to his current post at SPF.. The current CP, NJH is still in his 40s, quite young indeed for the top job.. I understand that he used to be the former Comander of the SPF elite Star Team.. In short that means his bosses have already seen the potential in him during his early days and were already grooming him for the CP's role?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's not more powerful in hierarchy, it's more dutiful in scope. You should know the protocol.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle GD, I observed that our SPF and the Prison Service got this '' intimate '' relatiionship.. Many former top cops would be sent there to lead the Prison service first before getting the big one as CP.. Tee Tua Ba was from the SPF, then tasked to head the Prisons Dept before getting the big CP job.. More than 10 years ago, CID director Chua Chin Kiat was posted to Prisons to be their head and he remained there till his retirement.. Then our current CP was transfered there as well as Prisons Deputy Director before replacing Chua C K as Prisons Director for few short years before appointing him to his current post at SPF.. The current CP, NJH is still in his 40s, quite young indeed for the top job.. I understand that he used to be the former Comander of the SPF elite Star Team.. In short that means his bosses have already seen the potential in him during his early days and were already grooming him for the CP's role?

I was told TTB was kicked to prisons! GYH and JS found him a sore thumb.

CCK was sent there coz MHA opined it would be hard for KBH to control this maverick. GLK, being more compliant and obedient wouldn't give KBH headaches and was therefore made DCP. CCK had to leave SPF. He was retired early and moved to AETOS. Complaints from prisoners of proselytization. His DD had to go too - Jason Wong, I think.

NJH never featured in the race for CP until very recently. Initially it was Benedict Cheong who was the ang ang ang beh. The put $ take $ type even if it pays $6-$5. In the race then were people like Lum Hon Fye, Heng Swee Keat, Heng Chee How. When these 3 left, and BC had to leave, Lock Wai Han was the ang beh. He left. Both Soh-and-Soh were once touted as 'possibles' but were later marginalised. Wai Wah's with prison and Kee Hean (previous Dir CPIB) now in MND.

So, the appointment of NJH came as a surprise to many who worked with him in his early years. I figure he was one of the few left standing. Ifyou study his career progression, it only took off after he got his AC rank. Aubeck Kam and Wong Hong Kuan were rumoured to be in the running too, at one stage. Like HSK who rejected the post about 10-12 years ago, I doubt if Aubeck view this CP post favourably when he is likely to be made a PS pretty soon.