• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Congratuations to Mr Joe Biden, President of The United States of America!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Has Mr Trump won yet? The vote counting is taking forever. I have been out at sea, so I have not been following the news.

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has Mr Trump won yet? The vote counting is taking forever. I have been out at sea, so I have not been following the news.

No Donald J Trump has been defeated in a landslide win for Joe Biden, 306 Electoral Votes to 232, and the Trumpidiots and people like you are VERY UNHAPPY. Must be because you are all sore losers :tongue::tongue::tongue:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
No Donald J Trump has been defeated in a landslide win for Joe Biden, 306 Electoral Votes to 232, and the Trumpidiots and people like you are VERY UNHAPPY. Must be because you are all sore losers :tongue::tongue::tongue:
Who says I am unhappy?:cautious: I am not a sore loser hokay!:mad: I don't care, you better say sorry for calling me a sore loser!:tongue::biggrin:

ftan42

Alfrescian
Loyal
The actual president-elect will be determined by the Electoral process detail in by the Constitution.

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only 38? Soon to be 50! HEE HEE HEE And best thing is yet we get not only this piece of shit, we get our own idiot right here on this forum. One sick retard with 100 clones HEE HEE HEE you dont need entertainment when you have such fuckupness HEE HEE HEE

View attachment 97044

I dont know if the recent lunacy from the "Kracken" counts or not, but yes can easily hit 50 losses for no wins. I am still in utter bewilderment at just how bad "the kracken" is. Full of spelling errors and no discernable legal stategy at all. no wonder Signey Powell was kicked out, its even worse than Rudy Guiliani if that is at all possible :eek:

EnwGG_CXcAAgWED.jpg