• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Congratuations to Mr Joe Biden, President of The United States of America!

parlersux

Alfrescian
Loyal
@eatshitndie is using multiple nicks here on SBF @glockman and @laksaboy are some but I think there are others too.......

whoever this guy is, he is a sad loser who really watches fox news and is now crying because he has to pay alot more money to support higher county, state and sales taxes to keep the Mexicans who voted for Biden off his front lawn.

View attachment 95308

ah, i see now there are others here who think @eatshitndie is a moron.

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
FINALLY....

Joe_Biden_official_portrait_2013.jpg

Congratulations to Mr Joe Biden,
President of the United States

&

1200px-Kamala_Harris_official_photo_%28cropped2%29.jpg

Ms Kamala D Harris,
Vice President of the United States

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! Donald J Trump in the AM hours.....I am with you.

After 1 dead, storming of the capitol, Congress ignores Trump, key Republicans all turn their backs on Trump

PM Hours, Donald J Trump gets banned from Twitter and Facebook, says "Go Home"

LOL! :tongue::tongue::tongue: