• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Compulsory Death for All that has lived to 70 years!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ok no probs la....TCSS again when you not so busy.Better not hijack this thread also otherwise i will kena infracted or banned again.

If you got a bit more time i see you on the TCSS thread...if not then catch you again soon bro.

hahahhaa...AK also missing ? paiseh bro i still cannot TCSS for too long cause still busy everyday ..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ok no probs la....TCSS again when you not so busy.Better not hijack this thread also otherwise i will kena infracted or banned again.

If you got a bit more time i see you on the TCSS thread...if not then catch you again soon bro.

ok bro ..you takecare . im going out now .

SeeingRED

Alfrescian
Loyal
Economically unproductive old age people consuming bulk of national resources....we should cull them early at 70!

Why 70 years old?
There are 70 years old who are healthier than folks in 50s.

How about convicted criminals who have been sentenced to 10 years of imprisonment or more?

Last edited:

killborat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why 70 years old?
There are 70 years old who are healthier than folks in 50s.

How about convicted criminals who have been sentenced to 10 years of imprisonment or more?

good idea too...however my proposal is to solve the huge costs burden relating to grey population..

SeeingRED

Alfrescian
Loyal
good idea too...however my proposal is to solve the huge costs burden relating to grey population..

Assuming that you are looking at the cost burden due to health issues of greying population.

Chronic diseases which may surface during 30s (such as coronary heart disease & cancer) there can be high costs of disease management that keeps people alive.
What do you think of this grouping of persons?

Which will the selection criteria?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'll cover the costs of putting you down. How much does your life cost? :rolleyes:

Bulldog-Dog.jpg

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro Cruxx...why so fierce this morning? Come and yum cha with me .

Can't help it. Singaporeans and their messed up thinking makes me dulan. The elderly are a burden on what? On Sinkies' ability to buy iphones and BMWs, that's what. I've no problem with people wanting to live the high life. It's the moralistic tone of his and the hypocrisy that pissed me off. :mad:

killborat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't help it. Singaporeans and their messed up thinking makes me dulan. The elderly are a burden on what? On Sinkies' ability to buy iphones and BMWs, that's what. I've no problem with people wanting to live the high life. It's the moralistic tone of his and the hypocrisy that pissed me off. :mad:

no offence intended...its just a suggestion...i respect your views that it sounds bad to u...

killborat

Alfrescian
Loyal
j
its ok la...i dont think bro cruxx is all that serious . At first he seems so but after a while you will find that he's ok.

am just suggesting a revolutionary solution as all evolutionary solutions does not seems to solve the grey problems of society.....

KirbyMorgan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I absolutely agree, above 70 end of game. But that's not enough.

Consider the 50 to 70's as well , they all ready had their fare share of life and we must be reasonable: you can't have everything. So better to stop them early.
Then the 20 to 50 one's: those are the real consumers, most of our sources are used by them. So it's environmental friendly to put them out.
Then the 1 to 20 year olds, they're the ones who gone occupy your space for a long time, so get rid of them also.

Then the only question is who's gone take care of it, because there nobody left..........
Unless we make exceptions for a few brainless, degenerated and discriminating idiots like you.http://www.sammyboy.com/images/icons/icon13.gif

killborat

Alfrescian
Loyal
A 20 year old will agree with you. A 65 year old won't.

With rising costs of medical .... this will be the good way to relieve burdens of wveryone.
We now have a pre determined time to pass on...life is more predictable.
CPF monies can be paid out in instalments to precise date of death.