• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Compulsory Death for All that has lived to 70 years!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh i see..i thought you declined the pastor's job because you wanted to spend time on sbf.

Forums like SBF are funny things to me. I started out with Soc.Culture.Sg and YPAP more than a decade ago. I read and write with spare time as I monitor and trade the markets. You know trading the markets can be quite boring at a stretch when not much action is happening. So it became a habit. I follow a few other forums too.

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ah...for me this is my only forum but like you i monitor my shares at the same time. Nothing much to really monitor though. Mine are the

dull shares mainly.

Forums like SBF are funny things to me. I started out with Soc.Culture.Sg and YPAP more than a decade ago. I read and write with spare time as I monitor and trade the markets. You know trading the markets can be quite boring at a stretch when not much action is happening. So it became a habit. I follow a few other forums too.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have passed seminary and have been ordained. But I didn't take up the pastor job, for I'm a sinner and weakling, couldn't resist women and very busy with women.

1. ram, well done!
2. what a confession.
3. you beat ak anytime man!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1) Close all windows and burn a charcoal stove in your living room.

2) Connect a tube to the exhaust pipe of your car and insert the other end of the tube through your car windows.

Suicide by carbon monoxide is painless and not bloody or messy.

If you are more adventurous (and rich), try these:

1) Skydiving or base jumping off a cliff without a parachute.

2) Jumping into the crater of an active volcano.

3) Taking a swim in a crocodile-infested river.

4) Going to Africa's safari and wrestle with the lions and cheetahs.

5) Climb to the top of Mount Everest, kill your guides and destroy all your clothes and supplies.

Death is inevitable and only comes once. So exit the stage of life with a bang!

best way to exit with a bang, die while fucking. So government must pay each 70 n above, fuck-till-you-die at Geylang....

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
erection2011 said:
haha bro..you saw the movie too?....Scary eh the source of food.

You know? Equally scary is the over-crowdedness. New York e.g. has 40 million population. You have no chance to see the sky and natural space. That is why when you have your euthanasia, you want to see videos of nature and listen to Beethoven and Edvard Grieg. Ironically Singapore is heading in the same direction.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
if humans continue to disregard environmental issues this will worsen. If they kill of the 'lungs of the world' ie the amazon and the forests in Indonesia,

things will get really bad.

Do you listen to Grieg and Beethoven? They have great music especially Beethoven...and he composed most of it when practically deaf.

He could hear the music, chords and progressions in his head. Really tone perfect.

Hope TS doesnt mind this side talk.

You know? Equally scary is the over-crowdedness. New York e.g. has 40 million population. You have no chance to see the sky and natural space. That is why when you have your euthanasia, you want to see videos of nature and listen to Beethoven and Edvard Grieg. Ironically Singapore is heading in the same direction.

Last edited:

killborat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont understand SBF HERE...I have daring made a bold suggestion to solve a problem..but sadly i am zapped...well, this is no different from PAP system afterall...the zapping system destroys creativity and innovative thinking...my suggestion may or may not work but it is still an idea and ought to be respected!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If compulsory. Then on the last year 69 that person will be like hero do anything he like raping/beat anyone he like/what ever . Do u want that to happen.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
erection2011 said:
Do you listen to Grieg and Beethoven? They have great music especially Beethoven...and he composed most of it when practically deaf.

Yes. I do but less now than before. I was actually referring to music in the movie. Yes Beethoven was a genius. It has been said he did not place a note wrong. Yes, when he conducted his Ninth Symphony with his back facing the audience, he could not hear the audience's cheers.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to die at age 70? If you ask me to jump HDB or MRT, I don't like to end up bloody messy. If you ask me to jump Bedok Reservoir, my natural reflex is to swim and won't sink. If you ask me to overdose on sleeping pills, no doctor is going to prescribe for me since I can naturally sleep for 12 hours per day like a baby. Want to die, also so difficult, how?

Take up drifter's challenge and fight his pitbulls like a man.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont understand SBF HERE...I have daring made a bold suggestion to solve a problem..but sadly i am zapped...well, this is no different from PAP system afterall...the zapping system destroys creativity and innovative thinking...my suggestion may or may not work but it is still an idea and ought to be respected!

My idea of killing your mum ought to be respected too. Welcome to postmodern 21st century. :rolleyes:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ya man...welcome back......i also have been busy..........busy as in busybody......TCSS here and there. Luckily didnt kena infract

thankyou bro ...recently kind of busy ...trying to act god and do some volunteer work :wink: . thats why never come in .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ya man these last few days you and AK missing....i had to try to TCSS with tony, besotted and clinton but they bo hiew lan me leh.

hahahhaa...AK also missing ? paiseh bro i still cannot TCSS for too long cause still busy everyday ..