• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Compulsory Death for All that has lived to 70 years!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to die at age 70? If you ask me to jump HDB or MRT, I don't like to end up bloody messy. If you ask me to jump Bedok Reservoir, my natural reflex is to swim and won't sink. If you ask me to overdose on sleeping pills, no doctor is going to prescribe for me since I can naturally sleep for 12 hours per day like a baby. Want to die, also so difficult, how?

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have a win-win plan, i am over 70 and i noticed most people my age, do not look good in any light as such i propose lky's son's govt make it compulsory for anyone above 70 to exit and go on [PAP sponsored] tour as beggars. all remitted earnings should be split between their next of kins and leeapore govt's coffers. [this money may help reduce the burden of PAP freebies B4 elections].

Today i feel glad to contribute to this loving country with my humble plan.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to die at age 70? If you ask me to jump HDB or MRT, I don't like to end up bloody messy. If you ask me to jump Bedok Reservoir, my natural reflex is to swim and won't sink. If you ask me to overdose on sleeping pills, no doctor is going to prescribe for me since I can naturally sleep for 12 hours per day like a baby. Want to die, also so difficult, how?

1) Close all windows and burn a charcoal stove in your living room.

2) Connect a tube to the exhaust pipe of your car and insert the other end of the tube through your car windows.

Suicide by carbon monoxide is painless and not bloody or messy.

If you are more adventurous (and rich), try these:

1) Skydiving or base jumping off a cliff without a parachute.

2) Jumping into the crater of an active volcano.

3) Taking a swim in a crocodile-infested river.

4) Going to Africa's safari and wrestle with the lions and cheetahs.

5) Climb to the top of Mount Everest, kill your guides and destroy all your clothes and supplies.

Death is inevitable and only comes once. So exit the stage of life with a bang!

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread reminds me of some other members who has since disappeared. I cannot recall the names, maybe getting old.

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
put it this way, in all societies some have to sacrifice for others...those who lived up to 70 have enjoyed themselves enuff...death is certain and they would have planned what they want to do in advance

hi there

1. how old are you?
2. some 2 years old or what!
3. honest, for those 70s or going to.
4. they have had made contributions & efforts building what you are enjoying today.
5. get it!
6. & yet, this is what they receive.
7. no offence, this is not some human fundamentals of living!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Very soon, the PAP govt will introduce legalized euthanasia.

It's a solution to cull the unproductive 'undesirables' from the population instead of letting them drain healthcare resources. This will also help to alleviate the taxpayers' burden on providing for an ageing population.

And when that day comes, they will use all manners of flowery language to persuade you that it is a good idea (just like HOTA), and you are encouraged to support it 'for the greater good' of this country.

Just watch. That day will come.

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. yes, its entire population feeding millions to just a handful of daft sheep.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. ah ram, you are not even 60.
2. why think death & negative!
3. we should live life.

jw5

Loyal
Compulsory death should be recommended for those who like to prescribe or dictate peoples' lives.
Like telling them people must die after 70 or live after 70, or two is enough or two is not enough, or to get married or remain single, or one man 3 votes or 3 men one vote,
or graduates must have more children or graduates must go for ligation, etc etc.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not agree on this compulsory death for the old.. Its not for us to determine when and how they should end their lives..If there's indeed a compulsory death, then those PAP traitorous scums that should be put to death for their dastardly ways..!!!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Compulsory death should be recommended for those who like to prescribe or dictate peoples' lives.
Like telling them people must die after 70 or live after 70, or two is enough or two is not enough, or to get married or remain single, or one man 3 votes or 3 men one vote,
or graduates must have more children or graduates must go for ligation, etc etc.

All men are sentenced to death at birth. Growing up and growing old are processes of dying,

As it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment. - Hebrews 9:27

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
oh i see..i thought you declined the pastor's job because you wanted to spend time on sbf.

I have passed seminary and have been ordained. But I didn't take up the pastor job, for I'm a sinner and weakling, couldn't resist women and very busy with women.