• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Company terminates S'porean's contract 1 day before his reservist training begins

goodtool

Alfrescian
Loyal
STOMPer Edwin said that his company sent him a one month notice (letter of termination of contract) on June 2012, which meant that he would lose his job one day before he went for his reservist.

Said the STOMPer:

"I am a normal Singaporean, just like you guys.

"I was excited to serve my first ICT (one month), but I received a letter of termination from my company (one month notice) in June, which ended one day before my ICT.

"I went for job interviews but they did not get back to me, maybe due to the fact they have to wait two months, which is after my one month ICT, to hire me.

"I notified my company immediately after I received the notice.

"How is it fair to terminate me when I always go the extra mile to serve the customer better?

"Now I’m desperate and lost because I will not be getting my makeup pay as I won't be working for that particular month.

"I used to love my country but now it makes me feel really demoralized to be a Singaporean.

"The Human Resources department and my company are unwilling to help me.

"Ministry Of Manpower says that it can’t do anything legally as the company has already given me a one month notice.

"My company knew that I needed to serve my nation six months ago, and yet they did this to me!

"I hope this is not happening to our fellow Singaporeans."

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Sinkie is one blur, toasted, loser dumb fuck.

In Sinkland there are only wayang Unions and the men supposedly managing manpower for the Imperial Court, will tell him go fly kite if your employer 'don't like your face'.

So Dumb fuck Sinkie thought to stir up sentiments, he could 'use the current anti-FT sentiments' to his lonely cause to cursade for justice and not realising making himself appear as a double dumb fuck, he would use the 'misleading, untrustworthy news avenue like STOMP' to put out his cry for justice.

Which mades me think.

Are Sinkie so dumb fucked becos they had, thru the many years, fucked themselves so many times , every 5 years or so that now when they appear so dumb fucked they still could not fathom the level of fucked up dumbness they displayed, let alone know that they are constantly being screwed till dumb! LOL.

Whcih ma

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid fucktard actually says he's EXCITED to serve ICT....
Serves him right, loser probably belongs to the 60.1%...
Blame himself for dunno how to keng or siam....

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously he's pissed off his company. The government pays make-up pay so the company will not be out of pocket. Sure, there is a lag time but that is minimal. He's pissed off the company so much they don't even want to let him earn money from the government.

STOMPer Edwin said that his company sent him a one month notice (letter of termination of contract) on June 2012, which meant that he would lose his job one day before he went for his reservist.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid fucktard actually says he's EXCITED to serve ICT....
Serves him right, loser probably belongs to the 60.1%...
Blame himself for dunno how to keng or siam....

Farker should just sign on during his NS days.. Then he can do ICT every day..

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obviously he's pissed off his company. The government pays make-up pay so the company will not be out of pocket. Sure, there is a lag time but that is minimal. He's pissed off the company so much they don't even want to let him earn money from the government.

the above is a serious mistake, it a myth that companies dun lost on wages. While u go ICT, yes, SAF give u MUP but your company will have to your CPF contributions, and that 16% on the company contribution is bear in full by the company, SAF wont pay a single cent to reservists'CPF.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha his boss really hate him. wait for 6 months to nail him. he deserve it.

Now now now don' be so cruel it CAN happen to you unless you are like Sam, boss yourself.

I hate Sinkie one thing, no empathy.

When things don't seem to happen to him, he takes a different views but if it hits him, he COW PEH COW BU!:biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Farker should just sign on during his NS days.. Then he can do ICT every day..
Hehehe. Wonder what will my rank and salary be if I have chosen to sign on.:biggrin: Did consider signing on but was advised by a favorite sergeant not too cos' I only 'O' level. Glad I took his advice.

Last rank was LCP. Understand nowadays, LCP rank is even more rare than CPT rank.:biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he just have to stay in camp for the free meals and free lodging everynight. In weekends too, to save transportation cost. no money dun spend.

Now now now don' be so cruel it CAN happen to you unless you are like Sam, boss yourself.

I hate Sinkie one thing, no empathy.

When things don't seem to happen to him, he takes a different views but if it hits him, he COW PEH COW BU!:biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he just have to stay in camp for the free meals and free lodging everynight. In weekends too, to save transportation cost. no money dun spend.

he cannot remain in camp over the weekends as no meal are indented for weekend. anyway he from the batch that had over $500 a month in NS allowance so it not as if he totally no money in that period. during my time in reservist, unemployed reservist get ard $10 a day only.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hehehe. Wonder what will my rank and salary be if I have chosen to sign on.:biggrin: Did consider signing on but was advised by a favorite sergeant not too cos' I only 'O' level. Glad I took his advice.

Last rank was LCP. Understand nowadays, LCP rank is even more rare than CPT rank.:biggrin:
LCP was done away with, because it came with a Lan Chiao Pay stigma..:wink:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I know of this chap who signed on.. He got only O levels.. This Gong Gong, is the patriotic on the ball type willing to die for Spore if got war..:eek: SAF sent him for upgrading course.. Then he also did part time diploma.. Last saw him 6 years back with SSGT rank..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No amount of make-up pay will make up for the loss of productivity in the private sector during an employee's absence.

This is not something that public sector slackers understand.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical troublesome and unproductive male Singaporean peasants causing necessary headache for his company! Not around to do his work and running off to play GI Joe, this is why I will never hire male Singaporean peasants!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Winston Choo made 3 star general with O levels....Patrick Choy made BG with O levels....many of older senior officers with less than O levels made colonels. But maybe those were before your era. My era was a bit later and back then O levels could still make officer....teeko jack neo O levels also made DYS4.....and my time if you signed on with navy can be officer....8 years contract. But was well known you will never get above major rank when you retire.

Had a trainee once, hokkien peng with sec 2 education...worked in his family zhichar stall....born to be soldier....outstanding chap....topped everything was best recruit....recommended OCS....was rejected went to safincos instead....top trainee again.....recommended OCS again....this time accepted....got SOH....very impressive.....wanted to sign on....reject even after big bird appealed for him.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excited to serve ICT? KNN he fucking deserves to be exploited by the PAPzis and their corporate cronies. Sinkie will always be sinkie :rolleyes:

goodtool

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha his boss really hate him. wait for 6 months to nail him. he deserve it.

Tends to agree. This guy may not be liked by his company. May be not the efficient or effective one. Probation of 3 to 6 mths is normal so happen time's up

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In my day it's the best rank to have when you ROD because you don't have to spend the extra 6 months that corporals & above have to do:smile:

My boss is a captain & he can never get excused from reservist because he is considered essential to the unit. The company tried but failed to get him excused because he is important to their operations. As an MNC the company has a very flat structure & not like many GLCs which are over stuffed with personel.