• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Commotion at HDB Hub

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
K.N.N.

These type of Cheese-by-ders,

charge the SCB for public nuisance,

and the wimp for removing mask.

Let them enjoys Xmas inside Central Stn Lim kopi and Milo Dinosaur.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
that guy in blue T shirt and brown pants will be fired.

Frontline staff and shout at customer! Wah lau!

Service training fail.

As front line staff you have to accept everything customer says!

They tell you turn around you turn around. They say bend over you bend over. They say spread your asshole wide you spread your asshole wide!

That is what you sign up for working frontline.

If you cannot do it then don't sign up to work frontline.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
that guy in blue T shirt and brown pants will be fired.

Frontline staff and shout at customer! Wah lau!

Service training fail.

As front line staff you have to accept everything customer says!

They tell you turn around you turn around. They say bend over you bend over. They say spread your asshole wide you spread your asshole wide!

That is what you sign up for working frontline.

If you cannot do it then don't sign up to work frontline.

If I am the employer, I wouldn't fire him. That bitch of a so-called customer is clearly being unreasonable and has a fuck up attitude. If she's not happy, she can jolly well fuck off and lodge a complaint. I think that the guy in blue was already very patient with her and given her too much face.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
If I am the employer, I wouldn't fire him. That bitch of a so-called customer is clearly being unreasonable and has a fuck up attitude. If she's not happy, she can jolly well fuck off and lodge a complaint. I think that the guy in blue was already very patient with her and given her too much face.

You are not the employer.

This is standard in Singapore. In fact probably every business everywhere.

I hate it but it is how it is.

You dare scold customer? Wah lau......

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not the employer.

This is standard in Singapore. In fact probably every business everywhere.

I hate it but it is how it is.

You dare scold customer? Wah lau......

Why not? I fucked some of my customers when they're unreasonable or kuai lan. If they're not happy, they can take their business elsewhere.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think what happened is that the bloody bitch had to make an online appointment to see some officer to submit some stupid tender, which she didn't do so. When she's denied entry, she demanded to do it on the spot. Didn't she realised that since the start of CB, all visits to govt bodies are strictly by appointment only? No walk ins allowed. And how to get an appointment on the spot? She thinks she can bypass the rules and bulldoze her way through. Who does she think she is? Submit tender big fuck is it?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I think what happened is that the bloody bitch had to make an online appointment to see some officer to submit some stupid tender, which she didn't do so. When she's denied entry, she demanded to do it on the spot. Didn't she realised that since the start of CB, all visits to govt bodies are strictly by appointment only? No walk ins allowed. And how to get an appointment on the spot? She thinks she can bypass the rules and bulldoze her way through. Who does she think she is? Submit tender big fuck is it?

Hmm I sincerely doubt HDB will treat it that way.

They will fuck that guy who shouted at her.

One thing you dont do is provoke or aggravate.

You just sit there and cry let the lady fuck you upside down just repeat sorry need online booking. Then you safe. Call for help.

But the moment you shout.......siao liao.

Verbal assault leh!

Frontline is no joke. You really have to be chihuahua

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
i started working at 16 year old and i worked as waiter at Macdonal, KFC, Delifrance, Maxican restaurant and even CK tang hotel (just outside orchard mrt station)
in singapore.

i got to see how nasty customers (mainly locals) they will scream and shout at the staff even their request are unresonable and they act like they are supreme leader Kim Jong-u! i seen it too many.

also i got to see how staff treat each other with no respect especialy the senior or managers they also think they are korean leader Kim Jong-u!

in KFC i been slap by a fat lady manager when i told her i need to resign because the followig month i need to serve National slavery.
i also been scream at while sweeping the floor and my manager happen to pass by and one of the customer throw toothpick at her and she turn around and scream at me she became Kim Jong-u screaming at me infront of all the customers!

in delifrance i been pull by my colar and scream at he wants to fight with me by my manager because they out of paper cup so cannot serve orange juice to te customers but many customer said i can use the glass it is also a cup well it makes sense and i use the glass cup my manager became Kim Jong-u!

in maxican restaurant customer(local) after they ordered they expect the food to be serve to them in 5 min i told them politely in the kitchen our cook is cooking now. they thought this is a fast food restaurant like macdonal. after 10 min the cutomer became korean leader Kim Jong-u start raising their voice! and at the same time their food is ready and they kept quiet and eat their meal like nothing happen!

in short sgrean(majority of them) are assholes!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
i started working at 16 year old and i worked as waiter at Macdonal, KFC, Delifrance, Maxican restaurant and even CK tang hotel (just outside orchard mrt station)
in singapore.

i got to see how nasty customers (mainly locals) they will scream and shout at the staff even their request are unresonable and they act like they are supreme leader Kim Jong-u! i seen it too many.

also i got to see how staff treat each other with no respect especialy the senior or managers they also think they are korean leader Kim Jong-u!

in KFC i been slap by a fat lady manager when i told her i need to resign because the followig month i need to serve National slavery.
i also been scream at while sweeping the floor and my manager happen to pass by and one of the customer throw toothpick at her and she turn around and scream at me she became Kim Jong-u screaming at me infront of all the customers!

in delifrance i been pull by my colar and scream at he wants to fight with me by my manager because they out of paper cup so cannot serve orange juice to te customers but many customer said i can use the glass it is also a cup well it makes sense and i use the glass cup my manager became Kim Jong-u!

in maxican restaurant customer(local) after they ordered they expect the food to be serve to them in 5 min i told them politely in the kitchen our cook is cooking now. they thought this is a fast food restaurant like macdonal. after 10 min the cutomer became korean leader Kim Jong-u start raising their voice! and at the same time their food is ready and they kept quiet and eat their meal like nothing happen!

in short sgrean(majority of them) are assholes!

Bro you believe that in Australia there are ZERO of such people?

There are also lah.

If you work frontline in Australia you will also encounter them.

Your experience is clouded bro. Cos you only work 2 years in Australia and not really frontline.

So you cannot compare lah.

There are nasty people everywhere.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro you believe that in Australia there are ZERO of such people?

There are also lah.

If you work frontline in Australia you will also encounter them.

Your experience is clouded bro. Cos you only work 2 years in Australia and not really frontline.

So you cannot compare lah.

There are nasty people everywhere.

bro i strongly believe there are Australian people like that in Australia but their number is not as high to compare to singapore people bro.
i believe if i were to compare the nasty people in sgrean and Australian base on my own experience 1 nasty Australian there are 10000 sgrean.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
bro i strongly believe there are Australian people like that in Australia but their number is not as high to compare to singapore people bro.
i believe if i were to compare the nasty people in sgrean and Australian base on my own experience 1 nasty Australian there are 10000 sgrean.

That's probably too skewed lah

I think in Canada 1 nasty Canadian to 690 nasty sinkies

Since covid probably worse 1 nasty Canadian to 169 sinkies

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
cb fb deleted the video again, must be the bitch chua sai now her cb face and behaviour tiok exposed and incur the wrath of netizens