• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Commotion at HDB Hub

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's probably too skewed lah

I think in Canada 1 nasty Canadian to 690 nasty sinkies

Since covid probably worse 1 nasty Canadian to 169 sinkies

bro i experienced dealing with nasty sgrean all my life when i was in sg to me it is the same eating rice everyday bro
i even hate myself and cried many nights before i go to sleep keep asking myself what did i do to get this kind of treatment.
until i hate my life in singapore that when i renouced my singapore citisenship i was very happys and when people ask me originally where i came from i told them i came from Malaysia!
to the extent i will makes many excuses not to go back sg and lucky my dear wife understand me and and we only goes back to visit our old parent every 5 years one time and when they no longer around i personally wont step to singapore soil if my sibbling want to see us they can come holiday to Australia or we meet in malaysia :smile:

u know alot of people advice me to register my daughter to be sgrean so that she can get baby bonus i reply them politely i dont want my daughter to be sgrean and do anything with singapore. and i told them it took me more then 20 years waiting and planning so that in future my children dont experienced what thier father did since then they never say it again bro

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
bro i experienced dealing with nasty sgrean all my life when i was in sg to me it is the same eating rice everyday bro
i even hate myself and cried many nights before i go to sleep keep asking myself what did i do to get this kind of treatment.
until i hate my life in singapore that when i renouced my singapore citisenship i was very happys and when people ask me originally where i came from i told them i came from Malaysia!
to the extent i will makes many excuses not to go back sg and lucky my dear wife understand me and and we only goes back to visit our old parent every 5 years one time and when they no longer around i personally wont step to singapore soil if my sibbling want to see us they can come holiday to Australia or we meet in malaysia :smile:

u know alot of people advice me to register my daughter to be sgrean so that she can get baby bonus i reply them politely i dont want my daughter to be sgrean and do anything with singapore. and i told them it took me more then 20 years waiting and planning so that in future my children dont experienced what thier father did since then they never say it again bro

Bro. Since I left sinkieland I have been back only ONCE. in 2015 when I also renounced shitizenship.

I don't talk to my friends in sg anymore. Family also don't talk.

If there is anybody who hates SG more than you it is me.

I also kena all the shit sinkies complain left right centre. The stupid SAF MO shit complaints from parents cry their baby is CAptain Singapore how come cannot go OCS but everyday come cry say cannot train WTF?

Anyway......

My point is having experienced in Canada........there are also nasty people lah bro.

Yes it is better than SG but it is not paradise.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro. Since I left sinkieland I have been back only ONCE. in 2015 when I also renounced shitizenship.

I don't talk to my friends in sg anymore. Family also don't talk.

If there is anybody who hates SG more than you it is me.

I also kena all the shit sinkies complain left right centre. The stupid SAF MO shit complaints from parents cry their baby is CAptain Singapore how come cannot go OCS but everyday come cry say cannot train WTF?

Anyway......

My point is having experienced in Canada........there are also nasty people lah bro.

Yes it is better than SG but it is not paradise.

bro i am glad we both left singapore for good :smile:
well when u having a bad day in canada u can always remind yourself u are better then in sg bro.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
bro i am glad we both left singapore for good :smile:
well when u having a bad day in canada u can always remind yourself u are better then in sg bro.

Not much better lah.

I wish I was dead. Would be best.

Actually back in 2009 I was close to committing suicide in Singapore.

I should have just killed myself then. Spare all the trouble

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that guy in blue T shirt and brown pants will be fired.

Frontline staff and shout at customer! Wah lau!

Service training fail.
If everyone think like you, PAP will run this country like ATM forever and citizens became meek forever. That bitch is certainly PAP supporter AND no doubt a fan of Ho Ching to develop such self-entitled attitude towards frontline staff.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not much better lah.

I wish I was dead. Would be best.

Actually back in 2009 I was close to committing suicide in Singapore.

I should have just killed myself then. Spare all the trouble

alamak bro dont think of sucide no good bro. we only have one life bro

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
If everyone think like you, PAP will run this country like ATM forever and citizens became meek forever. That bitch is certainly PAP supporter AND no doubt a fan of Ho Ching to develop such self-entitled attitude towards frontline staff.

It's not whether I think like that or not.

it is a FACT that the employers ie the GOVT stat board SAF what not all demand this of frontline staff.

Go ask SIA service training what they think they will tell you the man SHOULD NOT shout at the lady. Always be patient. Be polite. Keep decorum.

in other words let them fuck you.

Eh you guys should all go for the famed SIA training then talk lah.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it is a FACT that the employers ie the GOVT stat board SAF what not all demand this of frontline staff.

Go ask SIA service training what they think they will tell you the man SHOULD NOT shout at the lady. Always be patient. Be polite. Keep decorum.

PAP do not have prim and proper record of treating citizens with respect, what goes around comes around as displayed by the bitch in this stressful society we live in. When confronted with bitchy customer, your retreat is their advances. Whatever you read about customer services standard are, in principle good, but sucks in practice. The whole academic study about customer service has to be changed to " What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others " in a mutually understood standard. Singapore frontline staffs are all underpaid, with no minimum wage support and no labour union support. These front line staff do not deserve further baptism of fire from hellish customer and later has to be confronted by their own boss. If one do not raise their voices when the time is right, then when is the right time?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sounds like it's a recent phenomenon and their training has been corrupted by the feminazis. Some of the companies have their entire HR departments infested by those harpies, expect lots of 'sensitivity training' sessions for disobedient employees. :biggrin:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
PAP do not have prim and proper record of treating citizens with respect, what goes around comes around as displayed by the bitch in this stressful society we live in. When confronted with bitchy customer, your retreat is their advances. Whatever you read about customer services standard are, in principle good, but sucks in practice. The whole academic study about customer service has to be changed to " What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others " in a mutually understood standard. Singapore frontline staffs are all underpaid, with no minimum wage support and no labour union support. These front line staff do not deserve further baptism of fire from hellish customer and later has to be confronted by their own boss. If one do not raise their voices when the time is right, then when is the right time?

It has been like that for decades

It is the famed SIA service training.

You dont believe me go ask the SIA service training people.

They even go to their clients and act like bitch and bastard to test their frontline see if they can "make it"or not.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I can explain how it works and why she would have got what she wanted.

That guy who shouted at her went somewhere to call someone more senior.

That senior person probably has other better things to do than to go do service recovery.

And I bet all staff know that man got bad temper one.

So the moment the senior hear what got angry customer making noise and fuss.....

The senior will go there and play good cop

Hi how can I help you?

Then ok ok I can help you with them. Come this way ma'am. Follow me. Usually we dotn do that and we have a SOP to follow but for you I make an exception ok. Understand it is challenging time now with covid everyone all very stressed. I will help you.

See? Solved.

And likely this lady will praise this senior and say she is good service person and compliment. Meanwhile that guy shout at her she will write in to to complain.

Senior will say ah chan next time relaxlah dont shout at customer.

This is the way it works in sg. E everywhere. Polyclinic hospital SAF medical centre CPF building MINDEF every ministry stat board whatever.

You guys just living in fantasy world if you dont believe.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal

ever since i mixed around with sgrean (majority of them) my life is so much better bro.

most sgrean think they own the world and want u to bow and kiss their feet! and if they cant get what they wanted they will raise their voice to show the world they are superior!