• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Commotion at HDB Hub

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I didn’t watch the video but being a government employee do not mean a public servant in Singapore. All government employees are protected species, if the public dare to event insult them, it a criminal offense. I bet u seldom go to government agencies and never notice the multiple signs mounted behind the counters warning ppl not to abuse the government employees.

Bro you are wrong.

You need to shout and insult them.

You meek and polite sinkie that's why get bullied. I also same.

No customer ever get arrested for scolding frontline staff. Dont use words like fuck and bitch and asshole

Just talk very loudly normal sensible things but in fierce way.

Like why are you making things difficult for me! I want to see your manager!

Call your manager come!

I will write to minister to complain!

Make threats.

You can sign up for SIA training course then you know the other side what they scared of and how hey handle assholes. They give in.

Truth bro.

Have a merry xmas and happy new year.

Hopefully you can slowly practice being asshole and more fierce then you will start being treated with more respect in sg.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
At polyclinic say loudly I am sick person looking for help here and you treat me badly!

Why!

I want to see your head of polyclinic Now!

Last time I working polyclinic patient just barge in say wait so long and accuse us call patient who come after him first.

Shout and make big fuss.

We call head of polyclinic. Head come in say sorry sorry right away.

Say ok I see you now.

Seen right away.

Got what he wanted.

That's the way ok.

No senior staff ever bother to cause more trouble by calling police.

You dont violent. Throw chairs pose danger lah.

Just be fierce talk loud. Angry. Can one

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Wah lau.....

So many sinkie really dunno the truth ar?

Someone should run a course to teach sinkies how to get what they want using SIA service training in reverse.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I didn’t watch the video but being a government employee do not mean a public servant in Singapore. All government employees are protected species, if the public dare to event insult them, it a criminal offense. I bet u seldom go to government agencies and never notice the multiple signs mounted behind the counters warning ppl not to abuse the government employees.
Actually you are the only sinkie here who never curse the lady.

You are getting there. Learning the real world in sg.

There is two sides to a coin. Bad service rubbish policies inconvenient red tape.

What do you do? How do you overcome it?

I have already written the answers to you. Now you need to practice like the lady in the video does.

In SAF during BMT lots of parents write in to complain on behalf of their sons.

We give them what they want.

I asked my boss before. He said for the sake of the many and the bigger picture we let these smaller numbers slide through. Otherwise there is no bigger picture.

I felt that by allowing the gate to open then it will flood. But he doesnr see so long. He LTC. After few years he fuck off. So why he care.

Just deal with complaint then case closed.

Seriously bro you need to be more fierce and aggressive in sg.

Dont be vulgar or violent.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
With regards to NSF MC.....

I was looking through my old emails.

There was a SAF COL email to ask hospital A&E to not give MC to NSF on Sundays and ask them to go medical centre report sick.

The doctors at first got scared. But the senior drs say use your own judgment. Cos you are responsible not the COL.

They also said many NSF go to the A&E with parents. And the parents dont take no for an answer.

So just give the MC.

No doctor has ever ever ever got in trouble for giving NSF 2 days MC. Never. Ever.

Next time the polyclinic dr deny you MC say you want to see head of polyclinic NOW!

Use words like uncompassionate uncaring doctors. How can? Feeling unwell accuse me of malingering! I will write to Minister of Health! Write to SMC!

Ask for investigation!

All will get scared cos no one wants trouble lah. Except those young young stupid doctor dunno how it works.

Senior will help you give e you what you want then problem goes away. Then they tell the young doctor dont bel ike that lah.

Then they give that dr loust performance rating and that dr no bonus.

So much for standing up for what you think is right as a doctor.

No place for that. Customer is always right. Unless they really violent or very very aggressive and abusive or asking for illegal things. Or cheating. Things like that.

Just be more fierce! Like this lady at HDB hub. The guy in blue was v pissed lost his cool. Then realised shit I better dont anymore. So call senior. You can bet senior gave he lady some compromise if not probably just let her submit that day.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
these 2 tall dog man woman shld be arrested and given 20 warning slaps each
A broomstick up their ass is the best deterences. We have had to many wrist slaps even Liew Mun Leong and Ho Jinx can still make love under the nose of Kangaroo and Pinky without fear of repercussion.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can Eat Don't Waste.gif