• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Coffeeshop Folder is going the way of the Politics Folder - Help Badly Needed

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the Politics folder more or less moribund courtesy of Bob Sim aka Leetarbar, he has now moved lock stock and barrel to Coffeeshop folder and it will end up in the same ditch. Threads are being destroyed.

Any suggestions?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
There's nothing wrong with Bob Sim's posts. It's the response that he evokes that is the problem.:p

S

Sun Wukong

There's nothing wrong with Bob Sim's posts. It's the response that he evokes that is the problem.:p

He offended someone here many months ago. The others who joined in are leetahbar haters or anti PAP or they don't like to see any opposition parties being whacked.

Communist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam Leong is saying character assassination of MIW and leetahbar's shit slinging at his ex pals is par for the course. Nothing can destroy this forum if everyone desist from reading any of leetahbar's threads or postings.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal

Partially agree, but I think that is the intention of perpetrators.

Perhaps they see no other way to get rid of him other than making him the root of messed threads so that something can be done.

Communist

Alfrescian
Loyal
PigRottLG.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks, that probably would help. Those not familiar with this long running issue, here is the background

Background
There are only 2 parties involved . Bob Sim vs F4 gang, breakdown of what was once a friendship of 5 people. This began in the previous SBF and had continued unabated. Occasionally and unknowlingly have few others have gotten involved but in the main its the same 2 parties.

The issue is not the original posts as most of us write rubbish anyway. Its the spamming that follows. Spamming as you know is never tolerated even amongst worst managed forums simply because of its repititious nature. Even Eeinstein's theory of relativity if spammed would not be tolerated.

The only benefit is the higher than expected ranking in Alexa.

99.999% of forum members can exercise discipline and not respond nor reply. That however does not mitigate the issue as can been seen when they were left to their own devices in the Politics forum. The rest just ignored the 2 parties and left the politics folder in the main. However they have moved to the coffeeshop folder. As it takes 2 hands to clap, it only takes 2 parties to spam till kingdom come in a tit for tat mode.

So, any more suggestions from the 99.999% of members that are not involved on how to handle the 2 parties.

Maybe Sam can take a look at these vBulletin plug-in/implementation for multiple account detection or prevention.

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=125871
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=119695
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=199077&page=29

These should limit the number of repeated shit in this forum.

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
First thing on the list! Delete all of leetahbar's threads and posts as well as the other known contributors to this mayhem, like what was done to the "myjohnson' and "Zeitgeist" nics. Any better suggestions or you prefer the live and let live of perpetual PAP dominance?:rolleyes:

D

Da Ji

Background
There are only 2 parties involved . Bob Sim vs F4 gang, breakdown of what was once a friendship of 5 people. This began in the previous SBF and had continued unabated. Occasionally and unknowlingly have few others have gotten involved but in the main its the same 2 parties.

He has more enemies here other than the F4 gang. Haters to be more appropriate. I am not any of the F4 but i am online most of the time.

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
And for those dumb suggestions about archiving cookies, IPs are shared and renewed constantly, Dumbo! and for Sam Leong and PAP, money comes first!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Thanks, that probably would help. Those not familiar with this long running issue, here is the background

The issue is not the original posts as most of us write rubbish anyway. Its the spamming that follows. Spamming as you know is never tolerated even amongst worst managed forums simply because of its repititious nature. Even Eeinstein's theory of relativity if spammed would not be tolerated.

I've removed loads of spam. However, I don't read most of Bob Sim's stuff so I don't see the mayhem unless someone reports it.

If you could help out, that would be great.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do realise that you have been taking out the spams usually the next day. I don't think you can do anymore than that short of taking out these chaps. Something that most of do not want as free speech is pretty much valued here. The trouble is that when forummers see the spam, they abandon the thread. And the graphics are the same.

This is more an appeal to Bob and F4. As the only 2 parties that actually can make a difference, please give us some space and sanity. This is the only website that allows for a decent political no-holds barred discourse can be had.

It will not be fair to ask just one party to stop, which gives the other "victory" and I suspect the reason for marathon that has gone on for a few years.

I know that Ramseth recently made an appeal and was hoping that the parties will heed it.

I've removed loads of spam. However, I don't read most of Bob Sim's stuff so I don't see the mayhem unless someone reports it.

If you could help out, that would be great.