• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Coffeeshop Folder is going the way of the Politics Folder - Help Badly Needed

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's nothing wrong with Bob Sim's posts. It's the response that he evokes that is the problem.:p

whoa... sam...you actually use the word evoke,very likely that you are a technical person.tell us,what are you actually?:eek:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
With the Politics folder more or less moribund courtesy of Bob Sim aka Leetarbar, he has now moved lock stock and barrel to Coffeeshop folder and it will end up in the same ditch. Threads are being destroyed.

Any suggestions?

I've made you the moderator of the coffee shop, the political and the emigration sections. The fate of the forum is now in YOUR hands.:wink:

How's that for passing the buck!:biggrin:

Ripley

Alfrescian
Loyal
<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="tcat" colspan="4">Moderators</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="thead"> </td> <td class="thead" width="50%">User Name / Location</td> <td class="thead" width="50%">Forums</td> <td class="thead">Contact</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2">
user_offline.gif
</td> <td class="alt2"> scroobal </td> <td class="alt2">Coffee Shop Talk., Emigration Matters, Political Issues
</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

No joke, it's official.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean now we can see less of the 'clone wars'?.

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

nasty clones are not known for being cowards and losers for being nothing. SDP IB harbours the most of them here with their special skill in brain washing, FLIRT&DESTROY and parangs borrowing for the kill.:rolleyes:

u r a new forummer and could probably be another clone pooed out by them:rolleyes:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I nearly fell of my chair, when I saw this. Talking about putting my money where my mouth is! Or more like my foot in my mouth.

Ok, will give it a go by taking out Bob/F4 spam only. Might end up with old man's complex where power corrupts etc.

I've made you the moderator of the coffee shop, the political and the emigration sections. The fate of the forum is now in YOUR hands.:wink:

How's that for passing the buck!:biggrin:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good point.

Ok, will give it a go by taking out Bob/F4 spam only.

Let me just say that I have never been bothered as I heavily use the ignore function - I have 76 nicks in my ignore list.

It's better to have a guideline on what you mean by "taking out". Whether it is to delete or shift, threads or single posts. Else, new nicks will emerge who are regular gunners of the moderation policy and not necessarily related to "Bob/F4" - and more mess.