• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clone accounts.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Harassing your rotten cheebye...
sample_a10da1d6014f40081a40b37280e717e7.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The more than 50 bastards whistling around me from jb to Spore has to do with you protecting them when you were getting sponsorship then.

I never knew you were attracting so much attention. Whenever I've seen your nick I just move on. As for the JB section I have not even read 0.001% of the content. I appointed a moderator and left it to him.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never knew you were attracting so much attention. Whenever I've seen your nick I just move on. As for the JB section I have not even read 0.001% of the content. I appointed a moderator and left it to him.
Now we have lessons to believe that Very Kind Lady did this in public area to attract attentions :geek:
vQm4MYh.gif

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
So @Leongsam why are you STILL not repentant so unfair to me - and @jw5 - only banned his two clones harassing mark Yeo but refused to ban @Cottonmouth @sweetiepie also two clones but harassing me?

If there is anyone to ban it should be you. I have been very nice to you, I have admitted that I am attracted to you and have tried my best to be friends with you but all you do is spit on me... pui, pui..pui with almost every response to my advances.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that what I think it is?

Wah lau......you fellas terrible lah.
Of course it is. My evil filthy Malaysian neighbours did that in chat group to harass me all the time. Another picture they posted is abalone. Same as here isnt it? So what friends are we talking about? Who want to be friends with evil filthy coward criminal whores and sons of whores. Ya some of those harassing me are women.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there is anyone to ban it should be you. I have been very nice to you, I have admitted that I am attracted to you and have tried my best to be friends with you but all you do is spit on me... pui, pui..pui with almost every response to my advances.
What rubbish are you talking? You did ban @jw5 two clones for harassing mark Yeo isn’t it? if not why did you ban them? Then why you can’t ban this two that are 100 times worst in harassment of me vs what @jw5 did.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As for me I did leave for half year but this two same evil bastards @glockman clone @Cottonmouth @sweetiepie keep on smearing me no end accusing me I left means I tell lies I am slut whore mistress etc and that’s why I am back. Why do you want to ban the victim of harassment?