• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clone accounts.

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Negative, she will rather die a virgin.

-

-
virgin.jpg

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I’ve already learned to ignore without using the ignore function :coffee::coffee::coffee:

K L N

Wow, you had masturbate, ooops, master [delete "bate"]

the 36th Chamber of Shaolin.

Relax, keep cool,

here, have a nice juicy coconut.

The flesh is bestest than abalone.

Oh Oh, some Wild Mad Hyena will assume I am referring to her.

Anyway, my IGNORE was pressed, and pressed rong rong ago.

I see nothing, I hear nothing, I smell nothing....heehee.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

coconut.jpg

-

Last edited:

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tried and failed. She tags my moniker 10, 20 times a day. Each time she does, I get a hard-on. I can't possibly walk around with a perpetual hard-on all day. I need to meet clients, suppliers, conduct meetings and so on. So, no choice.
K L N

Sama sama here,
with so many guys piaking her,
its betterest than an XXXXX Gangbang movie.

I get turned on too despite my E.D.
Its a Miracle. !!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like I'm the one who will be inserting the firecracker into her hole since all of you have put that cunt on ignore. Don't worry, there will be a video, you will see that Ginfreely whore blown up to pieces.