• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clone accounts.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
True. Sometimes she just comes into threads that has nothing to do with her and then start cussing everyone inviting a mass gangbang it's just facts she comes and ask for it.

The Hokkien would say 'gao pun mai kan le' (Dogs also don't want to fark you) lol..........

一个愿打一个愿挨 你情我愿。One is willing to torture and the other is willing to suffer. Fair enough lol......... :P <3
Nope you are a liar busted by me you and other liar sons of whores are the ones that bait me and then shamelessly act innocent and chaste all the time. Pui!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What rubbish are you talking? You did ban @jw5 two clones for harassing mark Yeo isn’t it? if not why did you ban them? Then why you can’t ban this two that are 100 times worst in harassment of me vs what @jw5 did.

Because you and your harassers seem to be a match made in heaven. It would be such a shame to force a break up. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another good thread that she destroyed... sad... frivolous and vendetta person she is...
What did I destroy? I thought I am the one that created good value in this thread compared to those posting rotten cb or black chicken tonic soup photo

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
What rubbish are you talking? You did ban @jw5 two clones for harassing mark Yeo isn’t it? if not why did you ban them? Then why you can’t ban this two that are 100 times worst in harassment of me vs what @jw5 did.
You need to have your throat slitted and your cheebye sliced off. I will fuck you with a knife and stab your eyeballs.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Splash some acid into your hole and rip your cheebye apart. Ginfreeely whore, you will die in the most painful way imaginable. Fuck you old cunt!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a fucking cheebye whore.
Your husband must have slapped your fuck face many times.
I will slap you till your neck slap and rape your fucking corpse with a toilet brush.
You filthy cunt.
Only you abused son of whore turned abuser are evil coward wife abuser Pui!