• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classic Forum Replies

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah, you are too simple minded. I first met Charlie maybe 3 yrs ago and the previous year. I size up a person well. I saw no threat.

Locke PMed me. Had some problems. Wanted my views. We met at a HFJ. Thereafter, coffee at a shpg centre along Orchard Rd. When I attended Ramseth's wake; he was my look-out as I wanted to avoid WP chaps.

Scroobal? Never met him. He has my ID. Why I trust him? He inflicted severe damage on the MIW and civil servants in this forum. Even Shan wants him. Imo, why cant I trust him and disclose my ID in case there is a need to meet in future.

I have posted many things here exposing many, from white and black. I see no need for them to know my ID. Hope this clarifies and you ubderstand.

Btw, all 3 are aware of my nick in 2006.

What simple minded?

How is that simple minded? Why would you want to avoid WP ppl do they know you?

When one has to resort to personal insults it shows he has lost the plot. Can tell me how are you "smart"?

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw, all 3 are aware of my nick in 2006.
If what you said in other threads is true:
Told you people I was loaded888 and no one bought my story. Sad.
Give you a clue. I was here in 2006. Took a 4 yr break.
and that was your nick on Delphi Forums since June 2006:
profiles.delphiforums.com/loaded888
are you a WOMAN? :eek:

loaded888.jpg

And if you knew Leongsam, JHolmesJr and Charlie99 back in 2006 at Delphi, why did you say this in the same thread:
I know no one from here or Delphi 8 years ago.