• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classic Forum Replies

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope I didn’t request tua lai sai but Fuck Jeremy Quek - or Fuck leongsam also can - but since you chose taliban peace with deceptive dishonorable dishonest deal means whatever you dictate. I however am honorable person and will honor my deal and leave this forum after tonight. Pui your filthy chicken tua Lao sai mother wife daughters phua cb.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wise words from Sam. I am in full agreement.
Wise reply from me to him. Of course you will not agree as you are one that went to my lunch thread to attack me cast aspersions on me not good to my mother only to be disgraced by me that you didn’t even bring your mother for tour not even once whereas I brought my mother for tour from Malaysia to thailand to China to Taiwan:

Fuck you who is your family? You discriminate me

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
“Just like our cpf money. Pap slowly gives us, slow trickle no issue and they cannot give us at 1 shot?”

Reactions: jw5

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
“This is a discovery by PAP transport minister only, then he informed us mortal.”

Reactions: jw5