• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classic Forum Replies

jw5

Loyal
"PAP technocrats love to micromanage and poke their noses into stuff outside their jurisdiction."

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Senor,

Screenshot_20210712-010114_Dolphin.jpg

Reactions: jw5

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone is impressed with her life achievement.
In order to enjoy the same achievement, they need to become prostitutes.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/it’s-lonely-and-tiring-to-be-always-in-the-1-or-0-1-or-0-01.304364/page-56#post-3425637

What a confession.
What a role model.
What a fucking cunt selling prostitute!
Looks like someone is confessing to be serial liar that ignores my retort to him clearly stating I am 0.01% Singaporean not qualified to be even hdb sinkie and never a ccb sinkie.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You nameless Cantonese prostitute descendant want to create a false confession go to my Facebook to do that. Any idiot will understand because you ccb sinkies and Malaysian sons of whores insist my achievements mean prostitute means you are the prostitute to achieve what i achieve. Not me the capable 0.01% Singaporean.