• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classic Forum Replies

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't flatter me to be jw5. He is alot smarter than me to spot you and scroobal clones early on.

in this forum u must b the only chap who considers it flattering to be compared to a pathetic moron. wonder if u both share the same mummy but different pa.

jw5

Loyal
"If you feel insecure again, get another botox."

Jah, you are too simple minded. I first met Charlie maybe 3 yrs ago and the previous year. I size up a person well. I saw no threat.

Locke PMed me. Had some problems. Wanted my views. We met at a HFJ. Thereafter, coffee at a shpg centre along Orchard Rd. When I attended Ramseth's wake; he was my look-out as I wanted to avoid WP chaps.

Scroobal? Never met him. He has my ID. Why I trust him? He inflicted severe damage on the MIW and civil servants in this forum. Even Shan wants him. Imo, why cant I trust him and disclose my ID in case there is a need to meet in future.

I have posted many things here exposing many, from white and black. I see no need for them to know my ID. Hope this clarifies and you ubderstand.

Btw, all 3 are aware of my nick in 2006.

jw5

Loyal
"Fucktard moron, do you prefer:

-- Pre-Botox
-- Post-Botox
-- Re-Botox (The Needy Return)"

serve more pricks dude and i can get a botox each day. bloody lazy albino cunt wake up your fucking idea! where is my handsome photo, gay boy?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Fucktard moron, do you prefer:

-- Pre-Botox
-- Post-Botox
-- Re-Botox (The Needy Return)"

Nope I prefer SULTAN fine Turkish bread! Ok, Sultan? Poor thing you kena bullied by so many manipulative buggers here. Are you, the way the truth and the life? kns.

jw5

Loyal
"GoldenDragon aka Mark Andrew Yeo

Obviously you don't have better things to do. And the ass whipping you have been getting every day is to tell you not to be so Manipulative Yet Needy and to remind a Gay Bitch like you that internet monikers are shit. This is a topical forum, not your political manipulation bitchy hunting ground. Gullible Moron."

dun worry for me gay sultan dog.