• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

City Harvest Church under investigation

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
how about adding Gays and Atheists?

they can't wait for all the churches to be destroyed...:biggrin:

Take it as atheists and others doing Christianity a favour by exposing the black sheeps. You mean it's Christian to shield the ill-doings of some churches?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SATAN is one of the rejects from God's created Angels...

He decided not to follow God and wants to become god himself...

That's is why kena ejected from the Heaven and had to dwell on earth..

like you and me..:biggrin:

he was Worship Archangel Lucifer commanding the host of heavenly choirs until pride overtook his heart n he began to rebel against God by claiming that he was equally important, if not more, than God.
so God cast him down from heaven with his angels of destruction.
those who yaya papaya will also be rejected soon.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL, TeeKee in full body armour defence mode, so you finally agree Frog Prince also siphoning money? hahaha... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow office in suntec....rich sia..

Dear Church Family,

As you may be aware of the statement issued by the Office of the Commissioner of Charities (COC) and the Commercial Affairs Department (CAD) is looking into some financial transactions involving several individuals and companies related or connected to the church. This was revealed in a joint statement by the COC and the Singapore Police Force.

In the joint statement, the COC and CAD said: 'Notwithstanding the ongoing investigations, normal services and religious activities of City Harvest Church need not be disrupted and can continue for its congregations.'

We are cooperating fully with the investigation of the alleged allegations and pray that you will not be alarmed. CHC services and operations will continue normally. In the meantime, do keep the church in prayer.

Yours faithfully,
Ps. Derek Dunn

Rev. Derek Dunn
Executive Pastor
City Harvest Church
Corporate Offices: 8 Temasek Boulevard | #08-01 to 03 | Suntec Tower 3 | Singapore 038988

T

Tadakatsu Honda

City Harvest Church under investigation by CAD and Commissioner of Charities

City Harvest Church under investigation by CAD and Commissioner of Charities

04:00 PM May 31, 2010

<script type="text/javascript"> var fontIndex = 2; var fontSize = new Array('0.63em', '0.69em', '0.75em', '0.88em', '1em', '1.13em'); </script> The Office of the Commissioner of Charities (COC) and the Commercial Affairs Department (CAD) are investigating some financial transactions involving several individuals and companies related or connected to the City Harvest Church (CHC).

This was after the COC had received complaints of misuse of church funds and informed the CAD.

The CAD had assessed that it may need to investigate some of these financial transactions.

A joint statement by the COC and Police on said CAD officers visited the offices of the individuals and the companies under investigation on Monday morning.

Records and accounts were secured for the purpose of the investigations.

The CAD and CAD have assured that despite the ongoing investigations, the normal services and religious activities of the City Harvest Church need not be disrupted and can continue for its congregation.

The CHC was founded in 1989 by Pastor Kong Hee. According to its website, it has 47 affiliate churches in 2009, 29 of which comes under the direct supervision of CHC. The remaining 18 come under the Harvest School of Ministry led by Rev. George Ong.

In 2001, CHC built a 2,300-seater, titanium-clad church complex in Jurong West Street 91 for $48,000,000.

In March this year, CHC announced it is paying $310 million to become a co-owner of Suntec Singapore - this includes the cost of acquiring shares in the consortium which owns 80 per cent of a joint venture fund that owns Suntec Singapore.

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.wittenburgdoor.com/files/images2/money_church.jpg

money_church.jpg

http://www.jewishjournal.com/images/thegodblog_images/Money_Church-780892.gif

Money_Church-780892.gif

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
God is God, Ah Hee and Frog Prince ≠ God, you believes in God but yet you cant see these 2 con pastors are using God to cheat fellow Christians hard earn money? What kind of Christian are you? lol :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
why are you guys so excited about this issues?

you guys don't believe in anything you ended up fighting about nothing.....:biggrin:

Do you condone wrong doings by other churches or other Christians? Simple question, no semblance of answer from you.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so who created you?

who allow your cell to start dividing and your fetus to grow...

from cell...to a full term baby with all the organs and bones? :biggrin:

don't tell me your mom and dad made that? :biggrin:

See, you've become such an ingrates when you became a Christian.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As a Christian, I find Tee Kee's behaviour and attitude very disturbing and unbecoming. Without heads or tails, he started off accusing anyone critical of Pastor Kong Kee and CHC of being gays. The issue here is not about gays or other immoralities, it's about financial improprieties. During the Renci and Rev. Ming Yi scandals, I recall that he level the same accusation at Buddhists who defend Ming Yi just because he's a Buddhist monk and were blind to the facts of case. I don't defend Christians, whether laiety or clergy, for sins committed, it's not within my power. Neither do I defend them just because they're Christians. Account to God what's due from one to God and account to the law what's due from one to the law.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a Christian, I find Tee Kee's behaviour and attitude very disturbing and unbecoming. Without heads or tails, he started off accusing anyone critical of Pastor Kong Kee and CHC of being gays. The issue here is not about gays or other immoralities, it's about financial improprieties. During the Renci and Rev. Ming Yi scandals, I recall that he level the same accusation at Buddhists who defend Ming Yi just because he's a Buddhist monk and were blind to the facts of case. I don't defend Christians, whether laiety or clergy, for sins committed, it's not within my power. Neither do I defend them just because they're Christians. Account to God what's due from one to God and account to the law what's due from one to the law.

I can't help but wonder if u are implying that TeeKee is one fucking asshole who is a blind devout follower with no sense of right or wrong and might be pissing off people all around him with his lack of common sense and could also easily be perceived as a degenerate scum running dog of the church?

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like God is the Devil himself. LOL!...

It's interesting that you raised this. In reality, satan personally took less human lives than God. In Christianity (and Islam/Judaism as well I believe), the devil doesn't kill. Its main hobby is to turn people away from his former master..... and at most just causes people to kill each other. (I suspect it doesn't have the power to)

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In reality, satan personally took less human lives than God. In Christianity (and Islam/Judaism as well I believe), the devil doesn't kill. Its main hobby is to turn people away from his former master..... and at most just causes people to kill each other. (I suspect it doesn't have the power to)

Good theological observation. Satan doesn't kill anyone. He just tempts people into sins to enrage God. Then God kill them. That begs the question, why don't God simply kill Satan to end temptation?

The whole basis of Judaism, Christianity and Islam hinges on this. To be God's children, humans must have free choice. To have free choice between good and good is meaningless. It must be free choice between good and evil. Therefore, evil must exist. That's Satan's department.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
God loathe homosexuals and bisexuals, and struck them down all dead in flame Sodom and Gomorrah. Read up Genesis 19. That's where the terms sodomy, sodomise and sodomite came from. Don't blame God if oneself screws up ownself's sexuality and morality. Thank God for whomsoever so sinned is still alive and there's still time for repentence and redemption.

Batty boy and sodomites fi dead!!!!!

Most reggae deejays say that.