• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chopstick Pickpockets - it takes skills

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am embarrassed that I hold my chopsticks in a 'X' way. Not the right way.

Maybe it's time to change this long-standing habit.

Any tips to hold the chopsticks in a '/\' way? :wink:

Never cross your chopsticks. You'll lose the natural leverage of the grip and it looks childishly amateurish on yourself. Only three fingers should be used with chopsticks, thumb, index and middle. The ring finger is only for auxiliary support just in case of slip and the little finger is just there for show. You can stick out the little finger just to look more stylish. It doesn't matter in functionality. Practise a couple of days and you'll get it. And you'll look gracefully stylish on dinning tables.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
how-use-chopsticks.jpg

Chopstick_Manners.jpg

and ____

chopsticks.jpg

windows taught Forvendet how to use chop sticks :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That Forve guy is alright. It's just that he was deprived of some proper Chinese education. Not everbody is so fortunate to receive proper Chinese education. :biggrin: Chinese education carries with it more laden loads than education. It also carries cultivation of character. The westerners tried very hard to match that as far as I can see in my years in the west, they still fall short. They're just pretending to be civil, cultured and cultivated. PRC cultural revolution destroyed it all for mainland Chinese. Hope they can recover soon as they're the still most numerous torchbearers for Chinese around the world. The shame and embarrassment are getting unbearable.

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
are you alamak's clone _ must end post with LOL

Alamaking got buy LOL copyright izzit? LOL everybody can LOL no copyright LOL

Like you botak also no copyright. Other people got hair can also shave botak if they choose. But you cannot choose to grow hair LOL

Just kidding for fun only, dont angry hor.

Last edited:

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
i agree with ram that different cutlery are used for different dishes. however, Forv did mentioned something about the chicken rice that uses fork and spoon. i would not say that it is a culinary traitor, but it is used more for the convenience to both the stall and the consumers.

in the view of the stall, by using plates (with fork and spoon) rather than bowls( with chopsticks) are easier to wash. the plates are sent to the centralised area to wash, sometimes using dishwasher. thus, plates will take up less space than bowls inside the dishwasher. another part is since the stall is being patronised by many, (remember, sg is a very mixed up racial country), therefore, providing something that can be used easily by all is important.

anyway, for ur info, i have eaten both chicken and duck rice that still uses chopstick, and the rice is placed inside the bowl. to me, nothing beats the feeling of being able to hold the bowl up to ur nose and smells the fragrance of the cooked rice! but, it will look silly if u were to hold up ur PLATE of rice and try to smell the rice :eek:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyway, for ur info, i have eaten both chicken and duck rice that still uses chopstick, and the rice is placed inside the bowl. to me, nothing beats the feeling of being able to hold the bowl up to ur nose and smells the fragrance of the cooked rice! but, it will look silly if u were to hold up ur PLATE of rice and try to smell the rice :eek:

Yah man, holding up rice bowl and scoop with chopsticks always better feel. Plate cannot match. Even Japs still do that.

wa ... now, u oso use lol @ ze n of ur post! ...

Botaking also want to be LOLking, LOL!

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chopsticks is the best invention .. Can u use a fork to pickpocket :wink: ? I thought this thread is about pickpocket ?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chopsticks is the best invention .. Can u use a fork to pickpocket :wink: ? I thought this thread is about pickpocket ?

Chopsticks are the most civil and best. Only barbarians, 蛮夷 吃饭 都 动刀动叉。The whites should learn to be more civilized with better table manners.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You see how nice this chinese guy is to this ang moh to try and teach him how to use chopsticks. Will you see an ang moh smile like this fawning over an asian?

There's nothing wrong in being nice to newbies the problem of the matter is how chinese behave like a bunch of dogs fawning over others especially whites thus giving some whites that they have the authority to lord over all asians.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That Forve guy is alright. It's just that he was deprived of some proper Chinese education. Not everbody is so fortunate to receive proper Chinese education. :biggrin: Chinese education carries with it more laden loads than education. It also carries cultivation of character. The westerners tried very hard to match that as far as I can see in my years in the west, they still fall short. They're just pretending to be civil, cultured and cultivated. PRC cultural revolution destroyed it all for mainland Chinese. Hope they can recover soon as they're the still most numerous torchbearers for Chinese around the world. The shame and embarrassment are getting unbearable.

Yup i fully concur with you. It cultivates character and being civil but nowadays it just makes chinese look weak. Case in point look at the movie ip man2. Ip man was extremely polite to the whites and had to tolerate all their shit. Of course in the movies it makes him look really noble but that kind of character portrayed by ip man makes him look like someone that has to tolerate the shit of others and an ass kisser of the whites. That's why there are some ppl that think chinese can be taken for a ride or be treated like crap and that they are easily bullied. This includes ang mohs, m&ds, shit skins etc. If you notice even when ang mohs pretend to behave civilized which race always gets called uncivilized etc? It's always the chinese that get called names and all kinds of shit no matter how civil they are and the opposite for ang mohs. It's always the chinese getting judged the most no matter what they do. How else can ppl thank their lucky stars they were not robbed or beaten up in a western country but just taunted and called a few names but over here it's a chinese person doesn't smile at him and that counts as a racist incident?

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup i fully concur with you. It cultivates character and being civil but nowadays it just makes chinese look weak. Case in point look at the movie ip man2. Ip man was extremely polite to the whites and had to tolerate all their shit. Of course in the movies it makes him look really noble but that kind of character portrayed by ip man makes him look like someone that has to tolerate the shit of others and an ass kisser of the whites. That's why there are some ppl that think chinese can be taken for a ride or be treated like crap and that they are easily bullied. This includes ang mohs, m&ds, shit skins etc. If you notice even when ang mohs pretend to behave civilized which race always gets called uncivilized etc? It's always the chinese that get called names and all kinds of shit no matter how civil they are and the opposite for ang mohs. It's always the chinese getting judged the most no matter what they do. How else can ppl thank their lucky stars they were not robbed or beaten up in a western country but just taunted and called a few names but over here it's a chinese person doesn't smile at him and that counts as a racist incident?

psychopath bigot at it again... Go BACK TO CHINA loser

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
psychopath bigot at it again... Go BACK TO CHINA loser

so shit skin list to me the racist incidents you encountered in sg. Chinese auntie didn't smile at you? Chinese ppl spoke chinese in front of you? Chinese ppl don't want to learn your shit skinned culture? Chinese person didn't fawn over you? Comeon shit skin tell me of the racism here.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
so shit skin list to me the racist incidents you encountered in sg. Chinese auntie didn't smile at you? Chinese ppl spoke chinese in front of you? Chinese ppl don't want to learn your shit skinned culture? Chinese person didn't fawn over you? Comeon shit skin tell me of the racism here.

Huh... Since when did i have issues with Chinese? Im really scratching my head?Auntie dont smile ar me? Lol 99% of singaporeans dont smile you twat regardless of Race.. Doesnt mean i keep on fucking a chinese chauvinist pig like you, it means i have issues.. Come on..Many of my best friends or Brothers are chinese.. You have issues bro..And people here know it.. Dont put it on me.

You sure your not an Ah tiong? Or a 1st generation Sinkie? But you must have mental issues.. Thats comfirm..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chopsticks are the most civil and best. Only barbarians, 蛮夷 吃饭 都 动刀动叉。The whites should learn to be more civilized with better table manners.

Yes , even different soup I use different spoon . I use a stainless steel or sliver spoon for angmo soup and use Chinese spoon for Chinese soup .. For Japanese soup like miso for example , I just drink it from the bowl .

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Huh... Since when did i have issues with Chinese? Im really scratching my head?Auntie dont smile ar me? Lol 99% of singaporeans dont smile you twat regardless of Race.. Doesnt mean i keep on fucking a chinese chauvinist pig like you, it means i have issues.. Come on..Many of my best friends or Brothers are chinese.. You have issues bro..And people here know it.. Dont put it on me.

You sure your not an Ah tiong? Or a 1st generation Sinkie? But you must have mental issues.. Thats comfirm..

Oh comeon you mentioned that you face racist incidents in sg on a daily basis so i want you to list them. I'm sure it's not like someone shouted out a racial slur at you since this is sg, It's just overly sensitive ppl like you to make a huge mountain out of small incidents therefore i know it's small examples like auntie didn't smile at you, or some chinese kid glared at you and you consider that racism.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh comeon you mentioned that you face racist incidents in sg on a daily basis so i want you to list them. I'm sure it's not like someone shouted out a racial slur at you since this is sg, It's just overly sensitive ppl like you to make a huge mountain out of small incidents therefore i know it's small examples like auntie didn't smile at you, or some chinese kid glared at you and you consider that racism.

Racist incidents with you la..... Eh You are talking rubbish man, where did all this nonsense about auntie not smiling and kids glaring come from? I thought all Singaporeans dont smile... You are one fucking weird dude..Talking rubbish.. You like TO assume things. Eh.. You have mental issues man.You got big issues.. The only way to help you is to book you a flight back to china.. You are one weird psychopath ah tiong. Fuck off you peasant.

Last edited:

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal
During reservist time, a lot of us don't carry metal spoon with us unlike during NS time. Sometimes food is delivered to us in plastic bag or styrofoam boxes but no plastic spoon.

So lan lan just eat from plastic bag or tear off one corner of styrofoam box to use as spoon :biggrin:

When really hungry, any food with any cutlery tastes good.