• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chiropractic treatment experience

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone tried chiropractic.? Does it really help to cure back and neck pain?

be careful there many quacks peddling their koyok miracle cures that will only aggravate your injury or even paralyse, just ask around there are many stories out there.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try wearing those orthotic arches in your shows to heal back aches.
Can but from Ebay quite cheap

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2064.jpg

guardian pharmacy, cheap cheap

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try wearing those orthotic arches in your shows to heal back aches.
Can but from Ebay quite cheap

For goodness sake, don't dispense things you are not familiar with, it will cost irreparable damage to a person...

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone tried chiropractic.? Does it really help to cure back and neck pain?

i have tried:

chiro - it only brings temporary pain relief, does not cure root pain.
physio - shows slow improvement over time, but requires dedication to maintain progress.
tui na - dam pain during the session, but brings relief for a few days. pain comes back.
yoga/pilates - seems to work faster than physio, but also requires dedication to maintain progress.

you do not have to live in pain.

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have done all too and it is just as mentioned. There is no cure, just try to manage the pain.

i have tried:

physio - shows slow improvement over time, but requires dedication to maintain progress.
tui na - dam pain during the session, but brings relief for a few days. pain comes back.
yoga/pilates - seems to work faster than physio, but also requires dedication to maintain progress.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have tried:

What each type of treatment cost? Which is the most expansive?