• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese Poetry | Guess The Author

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Khun Ying Pojaman said:
機會就像老二,握緊它就會變大
時間就像乳溝,再擠擠還是會有

曹植

Are you sure it was not written by 兰陵笑笑生?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gee, it had been a long while I am reading all these.....started maybe around 4 or maybe 5, being taught to recite the classics in the clan school, tht was before entering, what in those days, they call government school...proper education.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
機會就像老二,握緊它就會變大
時間就像乳溝,再擠擠還是會有 ...
時間,就像乳溝一樣,擠一擠就有了! ...

機會,就像老二一樣,緊握就會變大! ...

生活就像是被強姦,反抗不了就學著享受! ...

學習就像嫖妓,出錢又出力! ...

工作就像輪姦,如果你不行,就換另一個人來做! ...

社會就像手淫,全部的事情都要靠自己的雙手去解決! ...

發薪水就像是月經,一個月不來那麼一次總覺得不能安心! ...

兄弟就像保險套,插多大的洞都幫你罩著! ...

就算要fuck,起初也要有fu! ...

就算是lover,最後還是有個over! ...

就算是Believe,中間還是有個lie! ...

承諾,就像一句幹你娘,人人都會說,卻沒人做得到! ...

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
沧海一声笑 滔滔两岸潮 浮沉随浪只记今朝   

苍天笑 纷纷世上潮 谁负谁胜出天知晓  

江山笑 烟雨遥   涛浪涛尽红尘俗世知多少

清风笑 竟惹寂寥  豪情还剩了一襟晚照 

苍生笑 不再寂寥 豪情仍在痴痴笑笑

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
明月幾時有,把酒問青天。

不知天上宮闕,今夕是何年。

我欲乘風歸去,又恐瓊樓玉宇,高處不勝寒。

起舞弄清影,何似在人間。

轉朱閣,低綺戶,照無眠。

不應有恨,何事長向別時圓。

人有悲歡離合,月有陰晴圓缺,此事古難全。

但願人長久,千里共嬋娟。

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
沧海一声笑 滔滔两岸潮 浮沉随浪只记今朝   

苍天笑 纷纷世上潮 谁负谁胜出天知晓  

江山笑 烟雨遥   涛浪涛尽红尘俗世知多少

清风笑 竟惹寂寥  豪情还剩了一襟晚照 

苍生笑 不再寂寥 豪情仍在痴痴笑笑

黄霑 rip
... ... ...

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
沧海一声笑 reminds me of 午馬. 午馬 reminds me of this song:

[video=youtube;OYjqGXq5RIc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYjqGXq5RIc&feature=related[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
here's mine pretty simple

窗前名月光 以是地上窗
举头望明月 低头使古相

forgot a whole bunch of words so had to replace them phonetically. Synonyms i guess that's what they are called or anthonym?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

窗前名月光 以是地上窗
举头望明月 低头使古相

forgot a whole bunch of words so had to replace them phonetically. Synonyms i guess that's what they are called or anthonym?

Your Chinese is terrible!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

窗前名月光 以是地上窗
举头望明月 低头使古相

Antonyms are words that express the opposite meaning of another. For instance, the antonym for "intelligent" is "clinton666".

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't dodge the bullet. You owe your audiences an explanation. Otherwise, it's just like making kids memorizing 300 poems of Tang - can recite but don't know the meaning.

力拔山兮,气盖世
时不利兮,骓不逝
骓不逝兮,可奈何
虞兮虞兮,奈若何

I have the strength to move mountains and the aura to overwhelm the realm
But this isn't my time and not even for my warhorse still fighting
Even with my warhorse, there's nothing I could further
My dear lady, my dear lady, what else could we do

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's an Eurasian and everybody expects his Chinese to be terrible. But you're Chinese!

Wrong. Here's the facts. If he studied chinese during his school years he's supposed to at least speak and write decent chinese. This goes without saying for any person of any race that learned chinese during his primary and sec school years.

In the US they expect all races to be good in english and not let off say a chinese american for poor english. Well this has to apply to learning chinese too. No more oooh and ahhhing when a non chinese manages some primary school chinese phrase.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wrong. Here's the facts. If he studied chinese during his school years he's supposed to at least speak and write decent chinese. This goes without saying for any person of any race that learned chinese during his primary and sec school years.

In the US they expect all races to be good in english and not let off say a chinese american for poor english. Well this has to apply to learning chinese too. No more oooh and ahhhing when a non chinese manages some primary school chinese phrase.

His Chinese can be zero and its none of my business. Take care of your own Chinese first. Chinese culture began with Chinese written language. That's why Chinese culture is called 文化。Chinese civilization also began with Chinese written language 文明。Understand the character 文? It means written language. I'm amused why you keep badgering that Eurasian for not knowing Chinese as he has repeatedly made it clear that both his parents were English speaking, while you yourself as Chinese excuse yourself by claiming that your family is English speaking. Ironic isn't it? Just a comment since you mentioned. None of my business.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His Chinese can be zero and its none of my business. Take care of your own Chinese first. Chinese culture began with Chinese written language. That's why Chinese culture is called 文化。Chinese civilization also began with Chinese written language 文明。Understand the character 文? It means written language. I'm amused why you keep badgering that Eurasian for not knowing Chinese as he has repeatedly made it clear that both his parents were English speaking, while you yourself as Chinese excuse yourself by claiming that your family is English speaking. Ironic isn't it? Just a comment since you mentioned. None of my business.

Race has nothing to do with it and i didn't badger him about his language proficiency. Yup my family communicates mainly in english just that we're not eurasian. There's nothing wrong with that.