• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan, xpo

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

The kind of parents who don't teach their kids to use names like bastards, bitches, and fuckheads.

Cheers!

What kinds of people will call another dogs?

Must be those kinds their parents never teach them good manners.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

What kind of people will willingly join a dog club and ask for promotion ?

Must be those that cannot live as human leaders and want to be a dog leaders. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

What kind of people will willingly join a dog club and ask for promotion ?

Must be those that cannot live as human leaders and want to be a dog leaders. :biggrin:

What kind of people will allow terrorist to form a dog club and recruit people against their wish?

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nabei cheebye I'm the most loyal and yet demote me till now haben promote back.
CB I have a good mind to breakaway form new number new flag by myself

My Fellow chinese dog you are too inferior to form a new club and too weak to be promoted. :oIo:

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do you wish to join my Chinese dog club? We chinks are the most inferior of all.

The kind of parents who don't teach their kids to use names like bastards, bitches, and fuckheads.

Cheers!

My fellow Chinese dog you are a low ranking guard dog and have no right to speak or question. :oIo:

What kind of people will allow terrorist to form a dog club and recruit people against their wish?

You better recruit more Chinese bitches for our Chinese dog club we have too few females.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do you wish to join my Chinese dog club? We chinks are the most inferior of all.

My fellow Chinese dog you are a low ranking guard dog and have no right to speak or question. :oIo:

You better recruit more Chinese bitches for our Chinese dog club we have too few females.

Fuck off to Pakistan terrorist son of bitch! I told you to fire me from this stupid dog club long time ago! I scold everybody who bullied me not just CHINESE! KNNBCCB scumbag bastard dog!

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let us welcome our newest member Liquigas !!!!!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck off to Pakistan terrorist son of bitch! I told you to fire me from this stupid dog club long time ago! I scold everybody who bullied me not just CHINESE! KNNBCCB scumbag bastard dog!

Sibe funny can get kidnap to join a dog club amd promoted unwillingly. :biggrin::p:eek::cool::rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sibe funny can get kidnap to join a dog club amd promoted unwillingly. :biggrin::p:eek::cool::rolleyes:

What's so funny IB? If I am terrorist I also can create one sinkie traitor dog club and put your name inside and promote you in this Pakistan standard forum that harbour terrorists.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

One of our guard dogs Frenchbriefs has been promoted to pack leader! He will now be co pack leader along with Narong wongwan

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let us welcome our newest member kryonlight !!!!!!!

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let us welcome our newest member duluxe !!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

how cum i'm still stuck at cub level and not get promoted? very demoralising.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This leader cannot fuck one....
Recruitment is slow and the club is losing influence.
Nabei cheebye lets impeach the motherfucker

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

My fellow Chinese dog. You are not as good as my other Chinese dogs like frenchbriefs and narong for eg. I can see you are trying very hard to grow into a guard dog. Work hard!

This leader cannot fuck one....
Recruitment is slow and the club is losing influence.
Nabei cheebye lets impeach the motherfucker

You worthless underling! You do not have the means to impeach me and you did not recruit a single Chinese dog into our club. :oIo:

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chinese dog aka Muslim retard fuck own mother

don’t get me wrong all religious people are complete idiots, without the ability to think for themselves. However one group clearly has the lead in stupidity, the Muslims.

The word islām is derived from the Arabic verb aslama, which means to accept, surrender, or submit. Thus, a follower of Islam must agree to be a simple puppet submitting to whatever he is being told, from his clerics or holy books.

The problem becomes clear when the holy book is authored by an individual that can only be described as: an oppressive warlord, murderer, bigot and a pedophile. You don’t need to be smart to understand that you have found the perfect prescription for pain chaos and suffering.

The results of this stupidity grab headlines every week, like the resent stand off in in Islamabad’s red mosk.

A handful or morons, that actually believe they have the knowledge and right to imposing their interpretation of gods will on millions of people, created a meaningless blood bath after terrorizing people for months on end, beating up women without burkas, destroying music cds and countless other obscene meaningless acts of intimidation and violence.

I cant help to compare Islam with other oppressive organizations and governments that where wholly convinced they had the right answers and that everyone else was wrong.

I only hope Islam continues this approach so that the rest of the world starts to detesting it like it should be, alongside. Pol pots regime, Stalin, the Nazis, Rowanda, the KKK, etc.

These monotheistic atrocities followed many of the same principles as Islam, and soon the entire world will detest Islam the same as they now hate the KKK. (apart from a few crackpots of course, that supports such stupidity)

One day soon proclaiming to be a Muslim will be be compared to proclaiming to be a Nazi, Islams radical elements are in fact digging the entire religions grave. (good riddance)

After all what sane person would want their child to be associated with images of death, terror, fanaticism and pain,,, not anyone with brains at least.

The only thing that can delay the shift is the inbreeding that flourishes in Islamic countries, that generates generation upon generation of stupid sickly and weak offspring. That drags this stupid iron age philosophy along with them

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am working very hard to reach the status of co-pack leader. Buck up, fellow canine!

i believe narong when he says the leader is truly fucked up. i cannot stay a pup forever. lampar already overgrown and lanjiao bigger than the body, how? ok, must buck up and bark loud.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am working very hard to reach the status of co-pack leader. Buck up, fellow canine!

You are even worse than eatshitndie! you will not be promoted but demoted!

i believe narong when he says the leader is truly fucked up. i cannot stay a pup forever. lampar already overgrown and lanjiao bigger than the body, how? ok, must buck up and bark loud.

Congrats you have taken over the place of Thick Face Black Heart and been promoted!

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

One of our cubs eatshitndie has been promoted to a guard dog! Congrats!

party.gif
party.gif
party.gif

One of our guard dogs Thick Face Black Heart has been demoted to cub. :p:(