• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan, xpo

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

Let us welcome our newest member desmondquek !

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: French Police Shoot Chink Dead Like A Dog! Chinks Start Riot In Paris!

Further proof that the French treat the chinks as dogs. They are actually sending a police watchdog instead of a human police officer to interview the chinks.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks should be treated as dogs.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Another contribution to the world that Hokkiens can be proud of

Ok sauce of the fishermen and coolies,so what?

Shall I introduce u to the Pinoy delicacy called paq paq chicken otherwise known as garbage​ chicken.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. Our chink contributions are shit!

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Another contribution to the world that Hokkiens can be proud of

Now we know why Hokkiens' standing so low, thanks to contribution like this by low class mudlander Chinese. China and Spore Hokkiens are so high class in comparison and got so much achievement, all smeared and tainted by mudlander Chinese bastard in the video!

Good job my fellow Chinese dog bitch! We chinks have low standing not just Hokkiens but all chinks of all nationalities! :p

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: French Police Shoot Chink Dead Like A Dog! Chinks Start Riot In Paris!

If the damned chinks are not happy with the way they are treated in France why don't they just fuck off back to China where they belong.

The French didn't invite them to Paris they rudely barged in despite the fact they are not welcome.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks should fuck back to China!

Yes, mutated chinks from China are a disgrace to authentic chinks like myself. Now we authentic chinks have to be careful when we go France as we become random legitimate targets for restless French police. Leongsam made the right choice to join the Burmese race.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog but all chinks including us are a disgrace and we chinks should never step foot in france! :p

AllahPUKI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

Good job my fellow islambabi allahpuki dog.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let us welcome our newest member Leckmichamarsch !!

Welcome. :p

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

let us welcome our newest member PretenderSam !!