• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan, xpo

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

One of our cubs eatshitndie has been promoted to a guard dog! Congrats!

party.gif
party.gif
party.gif

One of our guard dogs Thick Face Black Heart has been demoted to cub. :p:(

Got promoted , got dog biscuits for reward or not ? No ? Chey !

Last edited:

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

Got promoted , got dog biscuits for reward or not ? No ? Chey !

You worthless Chinese dog! Did you see how excited they were in wanting to become guard dogs and co pack leader? You are my worst cub! :oIo:

Time for this again..

This is a very terrible anthem and China is the worst country in the world! We chinks are most worthless!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

thanks for the promotion. at least my lanjiao can grow proportionately larger now.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chinese dog aka Muslim retard fuck own mother

don’t get me wrong all religious people are complete idiots, without the ability to think for themselves. However one group clearly has the lead in stupidity, the Muslims.

The word islām is derived from the Arabic verb aslama, which means to accept, surrender, or submit. Thus, a follower of Islam must agree to be a simple puppet submitting to whatever he is being told, from his clerics or holy books.

The problem becomes clear when the holy book is authored by an individual that can only be described as: an oppressive warlord, murderer, bigot and a pedophile. You don’t need to be smart to understand that you have found the perfect prescription for pain chaos and suffering.

The results of this stupidity grab headlines every week, like the resent stand off in in Islamabad’s red mosk.

A handful or morons, that actually believe they have the knowledge and right to imposing their interpretation of gods will on millions of people, created a meaningless blood bath after terrorizing people for months on end, beating up women without burkas, destroying music cds and countless other obscene meaningless acts of intimidation and violence.

I cant help to compare Islam with other oppressive organizations and governments that where wholly convinced they had the right answers and that everyone else was wrong.

I only hope Islam continues this approach so that the rest of the world starts to detesting it like it should be, alongside. Pol pots regime, Stalin, the Nazis, Rowanda, the KKK, etc.

These monotheistic atrocities followed many of the same principles as Islam, and soon the entire world will detest Islam the same as they now hate the KKK. (apart from a few crackpots of course, that supports such stupidity)

One day soon proclaiming to be a Muslim will be be compared to proclaiming to be a Nazi, Islams radical elements are in fact digging the entire religions grave. (good riddance)

After all what sane person would want their child to be associated with images of death, terror, fanaticism and pain,,, not anyone with brains at least.

The only thing that can delay the shift is the inbreeding that flourishes in Islamic countries, that generates generation upon generation of stupid sickly and weak offspring. That drags this stupid iron age philosophy along with them.....

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Here is our newest member Papsmearer!!!!:biggrin:

Please warmly welcome him.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

This thread is not moved to flame war section but my thread is.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

let us all welcome our newest member krafty with a new lowest rank pariah dog!

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks are ugly unlike the good looking indians!

Good job my fellow islampuki allahcheebye pig. We mooslem retards are genetically programmed to fuck our own mothers and daughters and pet dogs.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Liquigas and xpo2015 have been removed from our Chinese dog club.

Let us welcome our newest member extramarital !!!

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal

don’t get me wrong all religious people are complete idiots, without the ability to think for themselves. However one group clearly has the lead in stupidity, the Muslims.

The word islām is derived from the Arabic verb aslama, which means to accept, surrender, or submit. Thus, a follower of Islam must agree to be a simple puppet submitting to whatever he is being told, from his clerics or holy books.

The problem becomes clear when the holy book is authored by an individual that can only be described as: an oppressive warlord, murderer, bigot and a pedophile. You don’t need to be smart to understand that you have found the perfect prescription for pain chaos and suffering.

The results of this stupidity grab headlines every week, like the resent stand off in in Islamabad’s red mosk.

A handful or morons, that actually believe they have the knowledge and right to imposing their interpretation of gods will on millions of people, created a meaningless blood bath after terrorizing people for months on end, beating up women without burkas, destroying music cds and countless other obscene meaningless acts of intimidation and violence.

I cant help to compare Islam with other oppressive organizations and governments that where wholly convinced they had the right answers and that everyone else was wrong.

I only hope Islam continues this approach so that the rest of the world starts to detesting it like it should be, alongside. Pol pots regime, Stalin, the Nazis, Rowanda, the KKK, etc.

These monotheistic atrocities followed many of the same principles as Islam, and soon the entire world will detest Islam the same as they now hate the KKK. (apart from a few crackpots of course, that supports such stupidity)

One day soon proclaiming to be a Muslim will be be compared to proclaiming to be a Nazi, Islams radical elements are in fact digging the entire religions grave. (good riddance)

After all what sane person would want their child to be associated with images of death, terror, fanaticism and pain,,, not anyone with brains at least.

The only thing that can delay the shift is the inbreeding that flourishes in Islamic countries, that generates generation upon generation of stupid sickly and weak offspring. That drags this stupid iron age philosophy along with them.....

Good job my fellow islampig. Fuck the damn Allah :oIo:

kaufen

Alfrescian
Loyal

I already explained why I bring up my gender in this thread, you just can't read English and can't accept then go round the circle yourself.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

One COWARD mudlander dog BULLY spotted. Knew it was one all along but recently it appeared twice thinking it was oh so smart. BBQ hot dog please.

Last edited:

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: French Police Shoot Chink Dead Like A Dog! Chinks Start Riot In Paris!

Further proof that the French treat the chinks as dogs. They are actually sending a police watchdog instead of a human police officer to interview the chinks.

achill.jpg

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks need to be interviewed by dogs instead of humans!