• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan, xpo

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi my fellow chinese dogs we should form a fan club to kiss the asses of the non chinese because we chinese are the lowest of the low!

I will be the leader of this fan club. Please remember to invite more chinese dogs to join our club in case i forgot some names.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

I'm Burmese can I join too?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

This is no way to treat a grassroots leader like myself. We serve the community tirelessly and should be treated with respect.

俺操汝地娘

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ang Mohs are the lowest CRAP these days followed by Niggers and Ah Nehs, no mercy at all to these.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I dun hate all chinks...only those from China.
And I dun kiss angmo ass or any ass based on nationality.
Like most I also detest the usual ftrash like ah nehs, pinoys etc.....but one thing I love THAIS

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

You will become a piece of shit once the dogs bite..
So just fart off....

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

you dog fuckers will have to lick the shit and assholes
and beg to return to china for jobs

so be mindful you don't bite the Chinese dogs ...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you dog fuckers will have to lick the shit and assholes
and beg to return to china for jobs

so be mindful you don't bite the Chinese dogs ...

Beg for jobs?
Sorry mate me retired

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Are you a doberman, a bull dog or a pitbull ?

Too many chinks are being harassed by angmohs in MRT. We need a dog that can tear asses.

dog bit ass.jpeg

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

is this guy the leader of our gang?

NU2rsSm.jpg

Clyne

Alfrescian
Loyal

what breed is missing here?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is no way to treat a grassroots leader like myself. We serve the community tirelessly and should be treated with respect.

you stupid dog... i'll chop you into pieces and cook you to serve my tiong workers

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm Burmese can I join too?

You are a great burmese we chinese dogs are lower than you come let me lick your asshole. This club is only for chinese dogs who kiss other's asses to join.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Doggy sit! and shut up! Your master is here to command you later let us lick the ang moh, malay, indian, burmese asses and pray to them ok my little chinese dog.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I dun hate all chinks...only those from China.
And I dun kiss angmo ass or any ass based on nationality.
Like most I also detest the usual ftrash like ah nehs, pinoys etc.....but one thing I love THAIS

You sure? You been posting chinks are scum of the earth which means all chinese including yourself.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i am nyonya. Is nyonya considered chinese?
nyonya boleh masuk?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You sure? You been posting chinks are scum of the earth which means all chinese including yourself.

I'm not chink you dumbass.....I'm sinkie and proud of it!
Or you can call me a chinky sinkie if there's such a thing.....
I dun hate ALL the chinks like I dun hate ALL the Singaporeans.....I only despise that 60.1%.....likewise mainland tiongs are 99.99999999% scums