• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China sure will be No.1 - if not, I will ban myself from this forum forever

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
how many world records has been broken?

DId the USA break any world record?

Last edited:

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
I, Besotted, Singapore and China lover, hereby ban myself from sammyboy.com forever.

I have many fans here, given the thousands of views my posts typically get.

But sorry, I have to keep to my word. I cannot be your light beacon anymore.

I LOVE CHINA!

FIRSTSTATE

Alfrescian
Loyal
I, Besotted, Singapore and China lover, hereby ban myself from sammyboy.com forever.

I LOVE CHINA!

Don't make such a hasty exit so soon. You've to linger on for another 8 years, because that is the duration the blood samples of all the athletes are kept for testings. Until then, the results stand on paper only and given the rampant use of dope and the rapid advancement of testing technologies, the result could very well change. So, you should stay as nothing is final and it ain't over till the fat lady sings.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal

I LOVE CHINA!

Good riddance. Dislike people who shoot off their mouth like you.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

I LOVE CHINA!

Thanks for the good news. Upz you! :smile:

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I LOVE CHINA!

In sport there are bounce to be winners and losers, wait for the Rio Olympic, we all understand how your heart ache, in the mean time change your name to Benedict, you bend and everyone else will dig......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh my fucking god .....
you surely have an acquired taste for the americunt's dicks

I LOVE KY ...

You got to love the Yanks. After all they saved your grandparents chinky asses and pussies from being impaled by bayonets by the japanese forces in ww2. You could have not been born if the yankees never dropped the bomb on the retard japs.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do you know about this? Read from some articles written by ang mohs i guess? Did you read anything written by the Chinese??
I guess you are so used to absorbing PAP propaganda that absorbing western media's crap is second nature to you. :oIo:

Supporting US team = to support PAP and western media? Go get your head fix and smell your own butthole.

China is shit and will die of starvation and disease in the coming years. Good riddance.