• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China sure will be No.1 - if not, I will ban myself from this forum forever

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The white Aussie convicts are known to be racist the day they landed on the continent.
He has eaten the Aussie cattle and wheat.

i also ate and still eating Aussie beef and pork
but still a commie Chinese .... Boss called me a Cxxxx!
i also eaten Aussie pussies .... verdict; smell like fucking a sheep!
wannabe angmo...... probably DNA too complicated

jw5

Loyal
Where is this motherfuckering, na buah puah cheebye duakang yasiew kia known as besotted? I check and recheck the figures, the US of A is still the no 1 winner at the Olympics with 46 Gold medals vs PRC's 38 and a grand total of 104 medals vs PRC 87

His nickname left the forum and he now uses other nicknames. :o

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China has taken the first gold medal in style - by the disciplined, strong-willed yet charming Yi Siling, and then followed up with another

China will maintain its top position that they achieved in the wonderful motherland Beijing four years ago

China will be top in London.

lianbeng copied n pasted this for u...:biggrin:

USA beats China in both golds won and total medal tally.

And they did it with a population of only 250 million while China with 1.3 billion still lost out.

Even Graet Britain with a population of only 60 million managed to get three-quaters of what China got.

So if you look at it in terms of achievements per capita, USA and GB is centuries ahead making China look like village idiots/clowns/dunce.

Har Har.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
And end of the day, The Chinese should understand that they can't buy respect and Class by bragging and thinking aloof of themselves and they should stop cheating themselves thinking the rest of the world is looking up to them, They should also take note that they can never be Trend Setters to the rest of the world. (By the way, Chinese as in China Citizens - Just stating as some people here are very Sensitive when it comes to race)

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
MEDALS 'MAKE US FEEL STRONG'

But the reward comes in medals. And medals in China are very important.

As one Chinese journalist, who asked not to be quoted for fear of reprisals back home, said: "The gold medal is very important in China. It makes us feel strong."

Or as Ruffolo said: "It's national pride."

A few years ago, an American table tennis player who grew up in China told me how she came to be a table tennis player. It was when she was young, around second grade, and one day someone from the government came into her classroom carrying a bucket and three table tennis balls. Each student had to toss the balls into the bucket. Those who threw two in the bucket were offered a chance to leave their school and go to one for table tennis.

The idea, she said, was that the children who could throw two balls in the bucket must have a good feel for the ball. That was all the sport's coaches needed. The rest: skill, determination and desire could all be taught later. All that mattered was the feel.

Taking Peasants from their homes when they are still Babies, Just so the Communist party and People can feel "STRONG"
-Nabei, If everyone follows china way, Then even Singapore can win 20 gold medals.

how_they_train_olympic_champions_in_china_640_57.jpg

article-0-145294AB000005DC-827_634x800.jpg

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MEDALS 'MAKE US FEEL STRONG'

But the reward comes in medals. And medals in China are very important.

As one Chinese journalist, who asked not to be quoted for fear of reprisals back home, said: "The gold medal is very important in China. It makes us feel strong."

Or as Ruffolo said: "It's national pride."

A few years ago, an American table tennis player who grew up in China told me how she came to be a table tennis player. It was when she was young, around second grade, and one day someone from the government came into her classroom carrying a bucket and three table tennis balls. Each student had to toss the balls into the bucket. Those who threw two in the bucket were offered a chance to leave their school and go to one for table tennis.

The idea, she said, was that the children who could throw two balls in the bucket must have a good feel for the ball. That was all the sport's coaches needed. The rest: skill, determination and desire could all be taught later. All that mattered was the feel.

Taking Peasants from their homes when they are still Babies, Just so the Communist party and People can feel "STRONG"
-Nabei, If everyone follows china way, Then even Singapore can win 20 gold medals.

how_they_train_olympic_champions_in_china_640_57.jpg

article-0-145294AB000005DC-827_634x800.jpg

If some one do it to my child I will fight out with them.