• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Schooling vs Li Jiawei - Singapore search of talent but not developing its own

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
So now you're embarrassed about being associated with a m&d game so you're lashing out? :rolleyes:

soccer is m&d game? then cycling is for cheats la. tiu. :oIo:

if you are not embarrassed of yourself starting a sell cheebye website then why should anyone feel the need to get embarrassed over soccer?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If that is the case then all I can say is that Singaporeans really are pathetic.

In the 90s I was far more engrossed in high brow entertainment like fox hunting. Games that appeal to the lowest common denominator have never been my cup of tea and soccer happens to be one such activity.

You are a monster, you actually like activities that encourage the use of firepower, aggressive canines and unnecessary animal suffering. :oIo:

Wikiphile approves and support though

f869f6512b0d7187f4e475fc9aa7f250.png

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You are a monster, you actually like activities that encourage the use of firepower, aggressive canines and unnecessary animal suffering. :oIo:

I'm actually an animal lover. However my indulgence in fox hunting enables me to mingle with the upper crust of British society so I put aside my true feelings regarding this blood sport.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm actually an animal lover. However my indulgence in fox hunting enables me to mingle with the upper crust of British society so I put aside my true feelings regarding this blood sport.

You must be one of those who played cricket and was awarded honorary Anglo-Saxon status

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If that is the case then all I can say is that Singaporeans really are pathetic.

In the 90s I was far more engrossed in high brow entertainment like fox hunting. Games that appeal to the lowest common denominator have never been my cup of tea and soccer happens to be one such activity.

Singaporean men can't go fox hunting now because their cpf has been tied up. They can only afford to buy cheap bikes and paddle around the neighborhood thinking their are lance Armstrong

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
~~*Meow*~~