• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China sure will be No.1 - if not, I will ban myself from this forum forever

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha!! The commies got their asses kicked good and proper despite their state sponsored doping programmes.

Long live the USA!!! the best country in the whole wide world.

hey Boss
did you patent your "seatless bicycle"
commie like me will steal your hi tech invention
the trademark will be "oneUP"
aka "one up your arse"

Last edited:

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
A nation with an inferiority complex. What else is new.:rolleyes:

The chinks need tangible displays in order to feel relevant. Take away the status symbols and they feel worthless.

is there a difference?
an angmo wannabe addressing the Chinese race as "chinks"
cUnt blame you tho ..... most sinkie (ex sinkie) cUm from peasant stock

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because Ah Boss sees himself as an Individual mah.

haha ha
only two possibilities
- from the Chinese fable; MONKEY GOES WEST, monkey god born from a stone
- from the white fable (not white actually, somewhere in the Middle East) born from a
virgin mother, promising to deliver sheep to heaven
which will Boss choose?

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha ...... good for you
continue sucking those americunt dicks, cUnt stop you
soviet union??? really cUnt blame you ..... it's in your gene
roflmao

Gladly salute the land of freedom shining like beacon of greatness to show dirty PRC the rioting corrupt Bo Xilai regime and crumbling economy in PRC means they are big loser of world. Even those PRC dissident like Chen Guangcheng kowtow to the master USA. PRC got no respect.

Sorry for you sore loser

hokkienpeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who bailed out Americans poor butt? CHINA
Who still has an debt to pay to China? USA

You should read 47 signs that china is absolutely destroying america on the global economic stage. China controls over 90 percent of the total global supply of rare earth.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/...stroying-america-on-the-global-economic-stage

These are 47 signs that you do not understand economics. All these are saying is that America is exporting its low-end jobs to China and enjoying the cheap products that are manufactured in China and then shipped back to America.

Take the Jeep Grand Cherokee for example (item 12 in your list). China imports the raw materials, provides the labor to manufacture the car, suffers the pollution from the manufacturing, and then export the car to America which Americans buy for $27,490. If a mainland Chinese wants to buy the same car, he pays $85,000. Where would you rather be?

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gladly salute the land of freedom shining like beacon of greatness to show dirty PRC the rioting corrupt Bo Xilai regime and crumbling economy in PRC means they are big loser of world. Even those PRC dissident like Chen Guangcheng kowtow to the master USA. PRC got no respect.

Sorry for you sore loser

haha ha
PRC dun need your respects only fears
like what happening to you now
hope you dun wet your undies
continue sucking the white men dicks, your only talent ... period
bye

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RIP besotted
1965 -2012
100_4272.JPG

Last edited:

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
I, Besotted, Singapore and China lover, hereby ban myself from sammyboy.com forever.

I have many fans here, given the thousands of views my posts typically get.

But sorry, I have to keep to my word. I cannot be your light beacon anymore.

I LOVE CHINA!

Goodbye and please do NOT come back :smile:

U can join Chow Lun Fa :smile:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Sinkiesland Win Any Medal ...

Admin should make sure besotted keep his words.

Mmmm, nobody says anything about Sinkiesland's medal tally.

Will anyone be bold or stupid enough to taunt another saying, "If Sinkiesland win any medal, I chop ..."

... and then again, nothing happens.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I, Besotted, Singapore and China lover, hereby ban myself from sammyboy.com forever.

I have many fans here, given the thousands of views my posts typically get.

But sorry, I have to keep to my word. I cannot be your light beacon anymore.

I LOVE CHINA!

Don't give bullshit excuses why you're leaving this forum.

Its because someone here has exposed where your restaurant is. Its better that you just wait for MOM to come investigate you for the despicable labour shenanigans you practise in your restaurants.

Prepare yourself for some fame.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't give bullshit excuses why you're leaving this forum.

Its because someone here has exposed where your restaurant is. Its better that you just wait for MOM to come investigate you for the despicable labour shenanigans you practise in your restaurants.

Prepare yourself for some fame.
Sorry I must have missed that...kindly repost location of restaurant. Thanks

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: If Sinkiesland Win Any Medal ...

Mmmm, nobody says anything about Sinkiesland's medal tally.

Will anyone be bold or stupid enough to taunt another saying, "If Sinkiesland win any medal, I chop ..."

... and then again, nothing happens.
Actually it would have been more fun if it was a wager against another...

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China will maintain its top position that they achieved in the wonderful motherland Beijing four years ago

China will be top in London.

The descendants of the British drug pedlars who sold the Chinese opium will huff and puff but they can't do shit on home gorund

The US will also try but they will be second at best.

Singapore will win one silver - from the table tennis talent

All your predictions were wrong. I won't be asking you for 4D numbers.

Last edited: