• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China-Chinese Immigrants Interesting Article.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about the Indian FT? They practice favoritism at the workplace and present the biggest thread to most white collar worker here. Once they get hold of the hiring channel in a company, you will be sure that they will open floodgate for all kind of ah neh into the company and after a while you can kiss your career good bye. The PRC are here to balance off the ah-neh, which have jump from 190K to 320K of the population within a few short years. PLEASE THINK! (unless you are not a Chinese)

I know why the china chinese are here to boost the flagging growth rate of chinese here. But what da hell are these india assholes here for?????/

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about the Indian FT? They practice favoritism at the workplace and present the biggest thread to most white collar worker here. Once they get hold of the hiring channel in a company, you will be sure that they will open floodgate for all kind of ah neh into the company and after a while you can kiss your career good bye. The PRC are here to balance off the ah-neh, which have jump from 190K to 320K of the population within a few short years. PLEASE THINK! (unless you are not a Chinese)

Singaporean future threat are not just from Indian alone. China PRC's are equally a threat to singaporean future job and living as well.

Today, singapore have all kinds of nationality that have been flooding our current and future job merciless supported by Lee Kuan Yew Government.

In your message, u are more concern about the race population rather than being as ONE singaporean birth rights citizen.

Do u just care about about race or nationality population?

Please enlighten!

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you ever had an counter with an ah tiong? And i dun mean china prostitutes. They have no qualms about getting a sinkee into trouble just to get ahead and help their fellow PRCs. They have perhaps the worst manners and morals of any society on earth. As evidenced from all the news, they won't hesitate to kill off your whole family to prove a point, and smile for the cameras about it.

Letting them come in is the biggest mistake of the PAP, they will destroy sinkapore society.

The problem is, we are taking in the lowest-grade PRCs from china, those from the poorest provinces with worst upbringing. The best ones go straight to the west, or stay in china to make big bucks. Which true talent wants to come to this shithole??

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SG employment agencies selling sporeans out

40 posts
Please Login or Signup to reply.
« Previous 1 2 Next »
  • fishbuff
    6471Unbenannt-med_tiny.JPG
    639 posts since Aug '04

• <A href="http://politics.sgforums.com/forums/10/topics/314595#post_8015963" rel=bookmark><ABBR class=updated title=2008-04-16T07:56:49+08:00>16 Apr `08, 7:56AM </ABBR>

saw this copy of HR email at sbf. tot i share with u all. looks like the employment agencies in SG are trying to do most of the singaporeans in as well.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      To: [email protected]
      Subject: Attn Employers, Recruit Foreign Workers At No Charge. Call Us Now!

Dear Employer/Hiring Manager

....Do you find it difficult and expensive to hire local staff?

Why not consider hiring foreign talents. With the recent relaxation of rules by the MOM regarding hiring of foreign workers, it is indeed the right time for you to consider foreign recruitment.

We are a foreign recruitment agency licensed by the MOM in Singapore. For the past 5 years, we have been providing thousands of foreign workers to many firms throughout Singapore.

Our foreign recruitment services include the following:
      .Absolutely No Upfront Fees, no agency fees charged to Emplolyers *for China & Indian workers
      .Hassle fre.e service
      .We provide all documentations, local errands, arrange for medical appointments, accomodation.
      . Free replacement with Guarantee.
      . All workers under our charge have gone through strict screening by our overseas counterparts and close monitoring by us when in Singapore

Our foreign sources:
      China, India, Vietnam, Malaysia

The type of occupations/positions:
      General workers,production operators,sales/shop assistants,sales promoter,bakers,car mechanics,chefs/cooks(chinese cuisine),waiters&waitress,kitchen helpers,cleaners,service crew,general clerk,florist arranger,gardener,technicians, teachers etc.
      Engineers(requires specific skills and qualification), mechanics for sophiscated industrial machinery,IT professional and other highly trained professionals.
      Hair and beauty industry.shampoo girl,beauticians,massage therapist,foot reflexologist and manicurists.

Call us today for any enquiries.
      We will be glad to advise the process and on your eligibilty to hire foreign workers. Absolutely no obligation.

Call XZC Consultants at .

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fishbuff
639 posts since Aug '04

• <A href="http://politics.sgforums.com/forums/10/topics/314595#post_8018343" rel=bookmark><ABBR class=updated title=2008-04-17T08:02:21+08:00>17 Apr `08, 8:02AM </ABBR>

Originally posted by balance_else_complacent:
    show if an IT department is 90% foreigners, is this considered a form of bias in employment practise?

I remember people writing to the newspaper forums complaining the pore companies are biased to hiring chinese locals. now, its the other way round in IT sector.
    So, is anyone complaining?

it makes my blood boils to see just how prevalent the adoption of FTs in SG.
    go to credit sussie and citibank, frigging whole depts are 95% foreigners! i went there for an interview, fully equiped with master, honours, 8 years of oracle experiences and OCP certification and STILL i cant even qualify for a normal job there. and of course, i was interviewed by two ah nehs, and while i walked to the interview room, farking whole IT depts are all indians!!
<LI class="combined_post clearfix">jojobeach
4,028 posts since Apr '07

• <A href="http://politics.sgforums.com/forums/10/topics/314595#post_8018354" rel=bookmark><ABBR class=updated title=2008-04-17T08:14:23+08:00>17 Apr `08, 8:14AM </ABBR>

Originally posted by fishbuff:
    show it makes my blood boils to see just how prevalent the adoption of FTs in SG.
    go to credit sussie and citibank, frigging whole depts are 95% foreigners! i went there for an interview, fully equiped with master, honours, 8 years of oracle experiences and OCP certification and STILL i cant even qualify for a normal job there. and of course, i was interviewed by two ah nehs, and while i walked to the interview room, farking whole IT depts are all indians!!

This has nothing to do with the Open Door FT policy.
    It's almost how most Indians operate.
    When our company opened a new plant and put an Indian in-charge.. within a few months.. it became Little India.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fishbuff
639 posts since Aug '04

• <A href="http://politics.sgforums.com/forums/10/topics/314595#post_8018937" rel=bookmark><ABBR class=updated title=2008-04-17T13:57:35+08:00>17 Apr `08, 1:57PM </ABBR>

Originally posted by redDUST:
    show when you see a lot of ah nehs, or is interviewed by one, you can pretty much 95% cross out that position you are applying for, and focus on your next target.
    these indians are the `tightest' of the lot. their camaraderie is astounding. they look after each other, unlike us chinese who backstabs each other so we can be half a step ahead. sigh!

in my last SG job, there are well over 300+ people in this IT company, less than 5 are singaporeans. the so-called software testers, just sat there and press a button to let the program run (online jackpot) and records the odds. bloody hell, these kind of software testers must fly from india to do meh??
    they flew afew angmohs in to do "program and project management", drawing well over $20k+/mth with expat package, what kind of apps they are managing? online poker! the company is super kum lan...

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fishbuff
639 posts since Aug '04

• <A href="http://politics.sgforums.com/forums/10/topics/314595?page=2#post_8021027" rel=bookmark><ABBR class=updated title=2008-04-18T05:48:38+08:00>18 Apr `08, 5:48AM </ABBR>

Originally posted by cyberr1981:
    show <DEL>—</DEL>-<DEL>—</DEL>-<DEL>—</DEL>-<DEL>—</DEL>-<DEL>—</DEL>-<DEL>—</DEL>-<DEL>—</DEL>-<DEL>—</DEL>-<DEL>—</DEL>—-
    Originally posted by fishbuff:it makes my blood boils to see just how prevalent the adoption of FTs in SG.
    <DEL>—</DEL>-<DEL>—</DEL>-<DEL>—</DEL>-<DEL>—</DEL>-<DEL>—</DEL>-<DEL>—</DEL>-<DEL>—</DEL>-<DEL>—</DEL>-<DEL>—</DEL>—-
    Really?? Most of the people working in citibank are indians?? Why??
    Shocked to hear that!

if an asian in australia hire the whole IT dept of asians, there will be revolt and will be splashed across the news media.
    this however, showed just how the mom and the govt willing to get the general population to bend over for the sake of fts.
    i have malay IT ex-colleagues and till this day, worked for more than 8 years in the same position in *CS at the same position. why cant they trained and promoted to take on better roles, instead of balantly call in indian/PRC/china FTs to hold on better positions?
    one of the govt site that my GM used to run, had this indian FT tasked to monitor the entire enterprise backup system. everyday told my GM that the backup jobs where ok, but there was a crash with one of the mission critical servers and need urgent recovery. the FT couldnt do it.. and my GM found out that the backups had failed consistently for the past 3 months!
    their certification and training, according to my ex-indian IT colleague, are received in school compound with a trainer using an overhead projector to teach to a mass of 500-1000+ students at a fee of $100 per head. after which, they are presented a cert called "certified in java programming, or plsql programming"!
    i knew some foreign directors that are clueless on what core IT system are all about in SG. coz i presented to them before!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
balance_else_complacent
747 posts since Mar '08

• <A href="http://politics.sgforums.com/forums/10/topics/314595?page=2#post_8024260" rel=bookmark><ABBR class=updated title=2008-04-19T18:29:04+08:00>19 Apr `08, 6:29PM </ABBR>

Originally posted by fishbuff:
    show if an asian in australia hire the whole IT dept of asians, there will be revolt and will be splashed across the news media.
    this however, showed just how the mom and the govt willing to get the general population to bend over for the sake of fts.
    i have malay IT ex-colleagues and till this day, worked for more than 8 years in the same position in *CS at the same position. why cant they trained and promoted to take on better roles, instead of balantly call in indian/PRC/china FTs to hold on better positions?
    one of the govt site that my GM used to run, had this indian FT tasked to monitor the entire enterprise backup system. everyday told my GM that the backup jobs where ok, but there was a crash with one of the mission critical servers and need urgent recovery. the FT couldnt do it.. and my GM found out that the backups had failed consistently for the past 3 months!
    their certification and training, according to my ex-indian IT colleague, are received in school compound with a trainer using an overhead projector to teach to a mass of 500-1000+ students at a fee of $100 per head. after which, they are presented a cert called "certified in java programming, or plsql programming"!
    i knew some foreign directors that are clueless on what core IT system are all about in SG. coz i presented to them before!

Not all these FTs are that great.
    I know because I am in this field. but the hirer is the boss who can also be from the indiaon ocean. they dictate who to hire . Mismanaged, u will see 90:10.
    I work for a boss who is from indian ocean.
    I suppose to report under him.
    Here is the treatment I am getting:
    1. all his indian ocean team gets reasonably new models of notebooks. somehow, for me, I get a worn out machine. full of weird noises from this machine. why? I asked for change and report the problem. Nothing done. the battery life is 5 mins.
    2. I am one of the rare locals in the team. suppose to report under him, he does not talk to me and place me under 2 similar or lower ranked staff from the indian ocean to give me work to do. They order me around like hand pointing to me asking me to go over whenever they have things for me to do. Usually, asking me do testing.
    3. They never talk to me from the start and distance from me not asking me to go lunch with them.
    I see that i have no future in this company : the boss , his assistant mgrs, his team all from the indian ocean.
    no chance to climb. difficult at best. bias.
    hk liao.
    4. I tested and found a critical technical design issue in the solution developed by the indian ocean sub-con implementing the project. My boss works for our company who engage the consultants. I raised it and immediately the boss said they are not wrong. The problem was raised several months back also by someother tester. Nothing was done. Their design is flawed but can still pass the testing. In the long run , the maintenance team who takes over will suffer.
    I am a porean working in the indian ocea
    n but residing in the pore.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Itjane2006-friends
1 post since May '08

• <A href="http://politics.sgforums.com/forums/10/topics/314595?page=2#post_8257625" rel=bookmark><ABBR class=updated title=2008-07-22T02:52:56+08:00>22 Jul `08, 2:52AM </ABBR>

The decision makers in the govt and govt agencies are destroying Singapore with their almost everything pro-FT, pro foreigners and their deterence-sentence-trigger-happy-treat-Singaporean-lesser-than-foreigners policies and attitude. Intentional or not, sometimes perceived, but most times real. Singaporeans feel they are treated worse than second-class citizens in their own country where their sons, brothers, uncles, father, nephews, husband (with the support of their families, to look after their parents, children, brothers, sister, grandparents while they are in NS) performed 2 long years of national service and many years of reservist duty so that Singapore can be safe and secured. It is a sacrifice and opportunity cost that is worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, if not , priceless. Without which those top paying officers in govt will not be able to continue to receive their gigantic pay package. Some of our NS men have made the ultimate sacrifice. Their mothers cried themselves dry. I ask with a broken heart and soul, how can Singaporeans be treated as second class and sometimes even third class citizens by the people they risk their lives to protect? Where is these decisions' maker conscience? Whose interests are they protecting?

The way Singapore govt treats its people, in terms of its policies and actions, will give foreigners a good idea how they should treat Singaporeans. It is no wonder then our govt-linked company's are treated as second class in some countries.

Do these policies and decision makers know Singaporeans are loosing their souls, their sense of belonging, their pride and are suffering most of the time in silence? Maybe not.

The culture of complacency may be so overwhelming that these decision makers may not even know or care how the grassroots feel.. until it is too late... Sigh....

xdecepticon

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing I have to take my hats off for the Indian and Bangla workers. Its a common sight to notice them holding hand in hand, makal in brotherhood. But I hardly see our PRC Chinese doing tat among themselves though.

Last edited:

troubledtimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Men holding hands is gay period.

Thats true! WTF is that all about. Wat ppl dont realise is that all these 3rd world immigrants are sia siuing all singaporeans. Alot of tourists actually think singaporeans hold hands with one and other as a sign of affection. They think just cos indians are asian, they are instantly from s pore!

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
U have left for good indeed. I'm just waiting for another 3 1/2 years more to sell my flat and leave this pathentic place.

I also dont intend to keep my citizenship.

Hope I can be happy like u someday.

Cheers!

Welcome to OUTSIDE SINKINGPORE. I do suggest you keep your citizenship, getting a PR else where.

Reason? You never know if someday you have to return again. Unless you are keen to grab your CPF money instantly.

By the way, have you decided where to stay? And work where else ? Time flies very fast. In a blink of an eye, 3 years would have passed.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome to OUTSIDE SINKINGPORE. I do suggest you keep your citizenship, getting a PR else where.

Reason? You never know if someday you have to return again. Unless you are keen to grab your CPF money instantly.

By the way, have you decided where to stay? And work where else ? Time flies very fast. In a blink of an eye, 3 years would have passed.

I have decided to discard PINK IC permanently, It is a shame to be known as Singaporean while the world knows how Singaporean has been screwed by his own govt merciless.

The final decision to move to the fiinal destination will not be so soon since I still have 3 1/2 years to settle my HDB flat and a car concurrently.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I he final decision to move to the fiinal destination will not be so soon since I still have 3 1/2 years to settle my HDB flat and a car concurrently.

don't want to stay and fight the PAP?

new places brings new problems. running away from problems doesn't help much.

maybe you still miss the old problems eventually?

what are you looking for in your new country?

be a PR first, then settle down when you find peace..

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't want to stay and fight the PAP?

new places brings new problems. running away from problems doesn't help much.

maybe you still miss the old problems eventually?

what are you looking for in your new country?

be a PR first, then settle down when you find peace..

My last fight will be after the next GE. If fuck Lee's still remained, I'm gone.

The problem about Singapore, we are not UNITED, Singaporean screwed each other via voting and allow govt to screwed us time after time merciless.

On top of other national issue, with foreigner invasion, is Singapore still our home?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
My last fight will be after the next GE. If fuck Lee's still remained, I'm gone.

The problem about Singapore, we are not UNITED, Singaporean screwed each other via voting and allow govt to screwed us time after time merciless.

On top of other national issue, with foreigner invasion, is Singapore still our home?

well FT invasion is a problem created by PAP....you have to get rid of PAP first...make them lose a few seats before they realized what they have done...

remember you will also become a foreigner in other countries....if you are avoiding those FTs in SGP, you may encounter them again in your destination country why? because their population is freaking big man.....lol...

why SGP is not united is because of policies devised by the SATANIC PAP regime to divide the country..

oh yeah i neber screw you in my vote...i am diehard oppo fan problem is neber get a chance to vote....sigh!

Last edited:

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporean future threat are not just from Indian alone. China PRC's are equally a threat to singaporean future job and living as well.

Today, singapore have all kinds of nationality that have been flooding our current and future job merciless supported by Lee Kuan Yew Government.

In your message, u are more concern about the race population rather than being as ONE singaporean birth rights citizen.

Do u just care about about race or nationality population?

Please enlighten!

The Chinese are not a threat to me, but the ah neh are, they screwed up my pay by agreeing to accept fucking low salary and prevent me from advancing in my career with their bias for their fellow ah-neh, worse they can't deliver, singapore reputation will be destroyed by this clowns sooner or later.