• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China-Chinese Immigrants Interesting Article.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
After reading this article, I begin to agree even more with the blogger.

Interesting Article Link. www.utopia8787.blogspot.com
Friday, September 26, 2008 Chinese migrants

Before i start, i would like to thank and apologize to those who have been checking my blog for new posts. hope readers can understand, its dangerous to blog in Singapore about Singapore, exceptionally so if your a Singaporean slaving serving his liability.

I watched this programme, My World My Blog 青涩布洛格, on TV mobile on my way home and the particular episode was on China Chinese in Singapore.

From what i know, the China Chinese here are marginalized in Singapore.
its not bad.neither i say its good. it is just normal.

For your info...
Singaporeans are exceptionally good at differentiating groups of people actually: singaporeans citizens vs PRs vs foreigners, JC students vs Poly students, Banglah workers vs serangoon citizens, overpaid ministers vs underpaid man-in-the-street, PAP supporters vs oppostion...blahblah...

It is our social norm to differentiate, i wouldn't call it the "great divide" because everyone happens to be a subset of many different groups. over the years, the China Chinese have flooded Singapore, more than replacing the amount of Singaporeans who emigrated.

Our government sees them as a solution to our falling population.
quick fix i would say. These China Chinese are quick fix solution to our existing problems: lack of blue collar workers, lack of prostitutes therapists in special service massage parlours, "service-providers" on visitor pass in Geylang, beer ladies(as suggested by PM Lee hehe), a falling population...
to be frank, China Chinese aren't exactly welcome here in Singapore. many Singaporeans do not like them, especially the Singaporean Chinese.
China workers.

We don't see any ultra-rich China Chinese coming over here. most of them here are holding jobs which middle and lower income Singaporeans could have filled in. oh not forgetting the notorious China meimei's special service in sleazy avenues and old shopping centres. however, prostitution is a necessary evil...i don't really expect educated Singaporean girls to prostitute themselves for a living.

China students:
They have flooded our taxpayers-subsidized universities with their strong grades in Maths(except English of course).
many of my friends in NTU call them "ah tiongs" or "cheenas" and they are more than happy to make these students lives miserable. thats mean...but i don't blame them.

Well we all know the difference between pink IC holders and foreigners:
2 years of ________ _______(sensitive words i cant use pardon me).
why do China students deserve so many places in universities when there are so many talented and aspiring Singaporean students scoring good grades for their diplomas and A levels?

Its no wonder Singaporeans are leaving in the thousands every year.
our government probably thought China Chinese can gel pretty well with Singaporean Chinese especially when our forefathers came from China too.
hell no. a world of difference to be exact. i wouldn't explain on the differences lest i get charged.

Like what Barrack Obama said, "it is not that the government don't care, they just don't know." too many elitist bureaucratic leaders who don't take public transport to really know how Singapoerans feel.
oh i sidetracked. get back to China Chinese.

I personally encountered many China Chinese service staffs in restaurants who expect me to speak in Chinese to them just because i am a Chinese.
my message to them is:

You are in Singapore, you speak English.
what if i am a Malay customer, do you expect me to understand your language?

Even banglah and indian foreigners made the effort to speak in English, why not the China Chinese?

They are here for a better life for themselves, not for some noble and loyalty to Singapore as our government portrayed them to be.

不用跟他们客气 (:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
不用跟他们客气 (:

do that you will be at the losing end, dun believe try it and see the consequences...

sinkies are usually softees go no balls to stand up to PAP want to stand up to FTs?...lol..

Last edited:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
do that you will be at the losing end, dun believe try it and see the consequences...

sinkies are usually softees go no balls to stand up to PAP want to stand up to FTs?...lol..

Bro,

The blogger is the displeased with the China-FT's occupation, correct me if I'm wrong.

:smile:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same here. That is why I left. To find a lot of their kind elsewhere too. :(

U have left for good indeed. I'm just waiting for another 3 1/2 years more to sell my flat and leave this pathentic place.

I also dont intend to keep my citizenship.

Hope I can be happy like u someday.

Cheers!

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like to see a China Chinese in the Parliament ..... and I think it will be fun...since they don't take bullshit........?????

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Brother, you said it so well, You have surpassed me. Well done..

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok what, ah tiong ... :p

enjoy chatting with them cos they make more intelligent conversations than the dumb sinkies ... sinkies only know how to speak cliche & parrot PAP-speak ... no original ideas, very childish ...

i like it when the young PRC coffeeshop assistants come up briskly to take orders ... better than those fxxk-faced aunties, grumpy grouchy machiam u murder her parents lidat ... lai harlo !!

if im coffeeshop boss, sure sack aunties & replace with ah tiong ... :biggrin:

ah tiong thrifty, won't anyhow spend $$ like typical sinkees - half a million for HDB flat, another $100k doing stupid renovations - rearranging the rooms within the unit, knock down walls - what the hell for ?!

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

Tell you what. Put your citizenship on a Auction site and sell it to the LOWEST bidder !!

Good Luck... because you need it, no one may even bother to bid !!!

Hahahahahaaaa..........

U have left for good indeed. I'm just waiting for another 3 1/2 years more to sell my flat and leave this pathentic place.

I also dont intend to keep my citizenship.

Hope I can be happy like u someday.

Cheers!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The blogger wrote what is the biggest irony of all. The chinese sinkees hate them the most, despite having same facial features, same culture, same language, same surname in many cases.

yet there are chinamen and women whom have that type of look that u instantly hate when u see them.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The blogger wrote what is the biggest irony of all. The chinese sinkees hate them the most, despite having same facial features, same culture, same language, same surname in many cases.

yet there are chinamen and women whom have that type of look that u instantly hate when u see them.

Right.... You say what is on my mind all along.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

Tell you what. Put your citizenship on a Auction site and sell it to the LOWEST bidder !!

Good Luck... because you need it, no one may even bother to bid !!!

Hahahahahaaaa..........

Come on lah bro, if citizenship can be aution off, not just me only, I think others already do so provided SG-Govt approve it.

I sure will sell off whatever remaining asset I have left before moving out from this little RED Hell.

I've never want to betray my own citizenship, it is the govt that have betrayed their singaporean birth-rights into merciless living.

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about the Indian FT? They practice favoritism at the workplace and present the biggest thread to most white collar worker here. Once they get hold of the hiring channel in a company, you will be sure that they will open floodgate for all kind of ah neh into the company and after a while you can kiss your career good bye. The PRC are here to balance off the ah-neh, which have jump from 190K to 320K of the population within a few short years. PLEASE THINK! (unless you are not a Chinese)