• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chee bye got 1 forummer keep quote and scold me

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
my mum not cantonese. but ur chee bye got puck puck sound?
I already said I wish I know. Don’t pretend don’t know a virgin don’t know unlike your Cantonese whore mother that obviously open leg big big gave birth no teach raised bastard bully hide in rat hole bully hokkien virgin with annulled marriage Knnbccb

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already said I wish I know. Don’t pretend don’t know a virgin don’t know unlike your Cantonese whore mother that obviously open leg big big gave birth no teach raised bastard bully hide in rat hole bully hokkien virgin with annulled marriage Knnbccb
And of course evil doer deny their real origin. Remember @k1976 tell lies his mother is hokkien when he forgot he said hokkien women are sluts?

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

but ppl were asking your chee bye got puck puck sound?