• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHC members are worse than brainless!!

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i slapped CHC members on their right cheek, would they offer me to slap their left cheek as well?

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
All Christians must give 10% of their salaries to the church, God's protection $$$. No wonder church so rich!

ChaoAhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's either they are lost souls or just wanna make use of church to network. i wonder if we able to find ppl without agenda or motives in the church. :confused::confused:

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
All Christians must give 10% of their salaries to the church, God's protection $$$. No wonder church so rich!

Before or after CPF? Before or after Tax?

In the olden days, the significance of thithing is applicable for crops harvested for that season. And the crops given are to be distributed amongst the needy.
What does CHC do with their thithes? Buy properties & sound equipment? Better sound equipment means God can clear even more clearly ah?

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
One fella even said, "He's a good pastor because he's my hero.... he's laying down his life for us not just for our church but also the people in other countries..."

* shake head *

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
cant blame them...its the blood spell cast on them by the evil pastor.......if one can undo the spell then he or she can undo the whole spell cast on every xtians in these world....

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
which rational person with a brain can believe in virgin birth? only dumbfucks can believe in a book of fairytales written 2000 years ago in an obsolete language.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
May be that's why PAP whack Kong Hee 1st... cause PAP is scared that Kong Hee go tell his 30,000, Don't Vote for PAP!

HAHAHA!

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's either they are lost souls or just wanna make use of church to network. i wonder if we able to find ppl without agenda or motives in the church. :confused::confused:

I think someone in the church cannot get a job
and decided to complain to the public
. :smile: :smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Before or after CPF? Before or after Tax?

Many years ago, I attended a service. A member in the congregation did ask, tithing based on gross or net income. The pastor replied, it depends whether you want gross or net blessing from God. To many, it might have sounded like a witty reply then, but I was disappointed. That reply was of course designed to solicit the highest tithes possible. Whereas, real Bible-reading and -understanding Christians would have straight away known the biblical answer in Matthew 22:21 - Render unto Caesar things which are Caesar's and unto God things which are God's.

In the olden days, the significance of thithing is applicable for crops harvested for that season. And the crops given are to be distributed amongst the needy.
What does CHC do with their thithes? Buy properties & sound equipment? Better sound equipment means God can clear even more clearly ah?

Harvest has been income in the modern world. However, the Jewish still adhered to the principle faithfully. The amount collected is used for a decent and dignified synagogue, whatever surplus is reserved to help their community when in need. That's how Jewish communities stay together through centuries even when there're no mega-synagogues around.

Ironically, it was the Jews nowadays who seemed to have understood what Jesus said in Matthew 21:13 - My house shall be called the house of prayer, but you have made it a den of thieves. The Jews have always been known to be shrewd businessmen, but businesses are kept of out synagogues. It's the Christians nowadays who praise and pray in the name of Jesus who are turning their churhes into businesses and dens of thieves.

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
atheismmotivationalpost.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Watch the TV interview with CHC members.. I think they are not just brainwashed but brainless.

Hardly unique to CHC. Interview ANY sinkie in the street and chances are they'll be no different ie inarticulate, shallow and clueless. :rolleyes:

And that Singlish... gawd it sounds so bloody awful. :eek: