• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHC idiots defend Sun Ho's lifestyle! Is CHC Church or Brain Washing Cult???

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Breaking: Sun Ho Album Company lose $6M!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt_89 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>8:17 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 9) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>34920.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>[Xin Ming] Sun Ho's company losing money and ish small fry
<HR SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
SM21-001-0-SHI.jpg

today read Xin Ming welli happy.

Yesterday happy cos really LOL when read the line saying Sun Horse's neighbour duno she is SUPERSTAR.

Today's ish cover more on her music career.

Sun Horse has been staying in US since 2003 and on off releasing a few singles. But it ish known fact trying to make it big in USA ish not easy. Requires a team to make someone famous within industry. Xin Ming (or maybe ish The New Paper since Xin Ming quoted from them) questioned how it ish it possible for her to have so much money to do up her career. Then they ish interview her ex music companies for her chinese albums and all say duno as they just responsible for distribution, not production of albums.

Currently her english albums/singles under 2 companies. A check with one of the companies, Xtron Productions (responsible for her music career in asia and also RELATED to city harvest) say that they have been losing music since started out. Latest ish they losing $5800000. http://www.fuckwarezone.com.sg/img/forums/hwz/smilies/eek.gif;pv8b4f372a41b792b8

The papers also nosy go and check 1 of the 2 companies under Sun Horse and Congee's name and found that it ish also not making money. maybe make a thousand dollars.

Sun ho's music has been making into the billboard charts. The papers also sho nosy go and interview the US people to ask about the billboard chart. They say it ish true that her music has made it into billboard charts. But it ish not for mainstream music. It is for dance tracks.

The US man go and explain to make it into the chart does not require good album sales. It is judged by 150 DJs and decided by them based on how many times they play the music. As long as got 120 DJs nod their head, then ish can get into the chart.

Then the US man still not done wor. He went on to say that usually newcomers will find all sorts of ways to force their songs up the charts so as to make it a hit. So it involves "buying/bribing" the DJs to ask them to play their songs more. As these are dance hits, it is common that sometimes the DJs also duno who the singer of the song ish.. http://www.fuckwarezone.com.sg/img/forums/hwz/smilies/laugh.gif;pv6fedd93166a15ba5 They just blindly play and play.http://www.fuckwarezone.com.sg/img/forums/hwz/smilies/laugh.gif;pv6fedd93166a15ba5

Then the papers ish nosy again and ask if Sun Ho is really that famous. Then the US man say not really, she ish considered small fry. She ish probably slightly more well known within dance circle but a nobody in mainstream music.
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dunno what to say anymore... to sun ho :oIo::oIo::oIo: to kong hee :oIo::oIo::oIo: and to the members of chc for blindly support :oIo::oIo::oIo:

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will be right for any politicians who won't want to lose votes and focus on only winning votes.

However, I think for any person with a clear conscience and good character, one should not just pretend not to see the ills and bad things happening around us and that everything is in order when it is not. Else we will be those who just sit by and watch the Emperor without clothes passing by.

Politicians are supposed to be leaders who are taking care of public interests. People in such position must be morally upright. If we lack the moral courage to stand up to something so absurd, there is no guarantee that we may just close one or both eyes on many other inconvenient happenings around us.

Well, losing or winning an elections is just the part and parcel of the democratic process but losing the upright character of a moral living, is life long corruption of mind. I would rather lose an election than living my life with compromise on my morals.

Goh Meng Seng

Mr. Goh:

At first I had the same opinion that you as a politician should stay out of this all together as this is very sensitive and it is still burning red hot and spreading. However I fully agree with your position and I am glad Singapore has a person like you.

For a long time I have the contention that: "Singapore does not deserve to have me." So I imgrated to Canada in 1991...very very happy now...going to the Rockies mountain with my family and doing alot of fishing (also ice fishing), skiing, skating, paintball shooting (my son even shot at me!) in a very comfortable (dry about 15 to 25 C instead of the hot humid 35 C in Singapore).

I truly admire your sacrifice for Singapore. Honestly I do not have the guts.
Here in Canada I fight against some political establishments and I know very well I will not get into any form of trouble. In fact the big boys are more afraid of me the small guy.

If you are in Canada you could easily become one of our MPs! What a waste of your talent in Singapore. The system fails you.

I can illustrate with an example. Back in the mid 80s my wife failed the Singapore Highway Code test ...oral, written...three times and she gave up on getting to drive. When we immigrated to Canada, she got he driver's license within a month, if fact if she did not make a silly mistake she would have got in within 2 weeks. As for me I pass it the first time within 24 hours.
The Singapore system failed her.

I do not want my children be go through such life in order to earn a living. Life is too short to join the rat race....even if you win, you are still a RAT.

Again, I admire you guts and determination. Good luck.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mark 8:36-37

For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his soul.
Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?