• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Charlotte AShton

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smear ALL Singaporeans? Where did you get that idea?

Perhaps then the only thing ALL Singaporeans share in common is to keep their mouths shut when some noise needs to be made on an issue that is to be fixed.

Sensitive toad.

Cheers!

Who gav this bitch the right to smear all sgians?

Another Anton Casey.... pui

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smear ALL Singaporeans? Where did you get that idea?

Perhaps then the only thing ALL Singaporeans share in common is to keep their mouths shut when some noise needs to be made on an issue that is to be fixed.

Sensitive toad.

Cheers!

Where the fuck you got the idea she din?

Izzit your novel idea of getting a free fuck or blowjob from Charlotte? Keep on dreaming you fucking moron! Carry on masturbating..........

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Australia - at least in Perth - it is expected that able people, especially schoolkids, give up their seats for the seniors or other needy, automatically. And people usually do.
And if the seated kid acts blur - I have seen other ang moh adults go and stand in front of them and tap on the kids's shoulders, too, and the kid just stands up without any fuss. So, it's not considered rude to ask them to vacate the seats, but it is considered rude NOT to give up your seat automatically.

So perhaps the preggy ang moh chick in your story was expecting the same experience in Singapore.

Actually the biggest issue for me is that I don't expect anyone to give up their seat for me, but there are school kids who jump up and offer their seat if I happen to stand near them. Sibei embarrasing sia. I am not old or weak, but hair graying so the kids must think I am some ancient dude. @#$@#$!!

Can't refuse when they offer, 'cos it embarrasses them and also spoils the market, as it may prevent them from offering to really needy people. Nowadays, I try and stand near the door away from these do-gooders. First world problems, sigh!

Well here is the thing. This isn't perth. You just change things around let's say it is a tiong and he behaves like that which looks farked up to sinkies and then explain hey you know in china they do this and that. Well people would be going so? This is singapore not china. The same should apply for ang moh countries too. They do that in perth but this is singapore not perth.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because she didn't say so.

And, where did you get the idea she meant all? You conjured it in your mind didn't you? Or is it because Singaporeans are all like that? Please make up your mind. Slanderer.

Cheers!

Where the fuck you got the idea she din?

Izzit your novel idea of getting a free fuck or blowjob from Charlotte? Keep on dreaming you fucking moron! Carry on masturbating..........

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is not australia; this is spore.

Just like how idiotic sporeans go to malaysia or thailand or indonesia and complain how does are done differently in spore blah blah ....

That's not the worst. I have already posted about it the worst thing is the double standards accorded to different foreigners. Like oh ang mohs do that in their own country so it's ok. If china ppl or shit skins do that in their own country they cannot do it in singapore but it's ok for ang mohs to do it.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
This FT bitch painted all in sg with with one black brush.......as though her hometown is a lot better.
Are we to believe that the place she came from which is infested with Indians, Banglas, Paki, West Inidan, Nigerians & other darkies are better?

In any case as FT earning expat pay why struggle with sgians for pblic space? Why can't she take cab with her fat pay...

In London, she wouldnt be able to get a seat in the underground too. Lots of people there are rude.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So now, you have publicly embarassed a sinkie school girl by making a comment that caused the other passengers to laugh at her? In the future, why should she offer her seat to anyone, when she could be humiliated in this manner? All you had to do is just say "thank you, but I will stand". Instead, you have to add in the snide comment about your age, and have neighbouring people laugh at her. The girl did a kind deed and offered you a seat, and you repay her this way? Sinkies already getting humiliated all day by FTs, PAP, etc, they don't need to be humiliated by another sinkie (if you are one). There is only one word to describe people like you. And that is ASSHOLE.

sinkies need a laugh every now and then, at themselves. yes, i am an arsehole and proud of it. :biggrin:

i didn't finish my story. the kind young girl also laughed, and everybody on that row was smiling and looking at each other with a grin until i got off. i am glad to be an arsehole to break the ice among sinkies and let them have some fun. otherwise, every face on the train is glum, dull, sad, tortured, suspicious and wondering why they are living such strange lonely lives in a crowded place. :*:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
based on this we conclude wiĺlian wan did a screw up job n it is time to fold up his ball carrying ngo.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
1500 - 1800 period was not far back in history. Need to start a remembrance days for this period chao angmoh from the West destroyed the fabrics of Asian civilization. They came, invaded, overstayed and looted treasures after they leave.

They tried to wipe out whole of Asian civilization with their viruses warfare strategy. Deadly quick spreading chickenpox 百花/ small pox and STD disease were introduced to the native Asians to let them died miserably.

Easier to use invisible deadly viruses to self eliminate a nation of people than making bullets and fire power to kill them. Making bullets and fire arms cost money an need hardwares and materials.

Need 5 bullets to kill one Chinese (5 shots - one hit and 4 missed), for example, so to kill 1 million Chinese need 5 million bullets will bankrupt the predator nation. Virius warfare cost nothing, send a few hundred jihad disease dicks and cunts into the city to spread the viruses to the natives, then stand at a distance to watch them dead one by one.

Thanks to the clever Chinks early civilization with great education, military, laws, medical science and warlord system would be able to stop evil West wiped out Chinese civilization using virus warfare. Opium is a chemical warfare too, drugging the Chinese is bad, real bad illegal legalized trade with the Far East civilization.

200,000 native aboriginals left in Australia is one of the living example, and also America Indians. Today you see they changed names to call each land they invaded like USA, Australia, Canada, South Africa whites and so on. All come form one stock in UK and were Irish, Scottish and English. Then they came from Anglican people traced back to German stocks.

Chinese Jews hard to crack and eliminated, good try.

So you see why this angmoh bitch still arrogant. Must shamed them or not bring back 1500s - 1800s period to remind them of their atrocities on the Asian civilization.

Question: Wonder the Japesese said they invaded China and SEA to get rid of evil West for you?

If not for Japanese occupation of Singapore, Singapore is still a British colony, and LKY worked for the British and can go as far as Chief Minister only, I wonder?

Agree. These ang mohs have an entitlement mentality – they expect the VIP treatment everywhere in the world they go, just because 500 years of brutal colonization have put them at top of the pecking order. No longer.

We may be one of the most miserable peoples in the world, no thanks to the PAP dictatorship, but why should we give special attention to a chow ang moh bitch just because of her skin colour?

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
sinkies need a laugh every now and then, at themselves. yes, i am an arsehole and proud of it. :biggrin:

i didn't finish my story. the kind young girl also laughed, and everybody on that row was smiling and looking at each other with a grin until i got off. i am glad to be an arsehole to break the ice among sinkies and let them have some fun. otherwise, every face on the train is glum, dull, sad, tortured, suspicious and wondering why they are living such strange lonely lives in a crowded place. :*:

What a charitable guy, to "break the ice among sinkies and let them have some fun". why don't u make fun of yourself instead of the schoolgirl, and than let everyone laugh at you. If you are such a clown, and want to make everyone laugh, just pour some coffee over your head on the train. Lots of people will laugh at you. Only a coward make other people laugh at the expense of a school girl. Yes, you are an asshole.

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Look, there's a time to let your hair down, there's a time to have a good laugh, especially in uptight Singapore.

But not in this case. It is already so hard to instil civic-mindedness in Singaporeans without subjecting them to ridicule, especially for very shy young people who are making a painstaking effort at public etiquette. What you did was to embarrass the young girl and make her very reluctant in future to offer seat to somebody else for fear of being laughed at. Not everyone has a thick hide and finds it easy to laugh at herself in public.

You could just have said, "Thanks, appreciate the gesture, but I'd rather stand."

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
1500 - 1800 period was not far back in history. Need to start a remembrance days for this period chao angmoh from the West destroyed the fabrics of Asian civilization. They came, invaded, overstayed and looted treasures after they leave.

They tried to wipe out whole of Asian civilization with their viruses warfare strategy. Deadly quick spreading chickenpox 百花/ small pox and STD disease were introduced to the native Asians to let them died miserably.

Easier to use invisible deadly viruses to self eliminate a nation of people than making bullets and fire power to kill them. Making bullets and fire arms cost money an need hardwares and materials.

Need 5 bullets to kill one Chinese (5 shots - one hit and 4 missed), for example, so to kill 1 million Chinese need 5 million bullets will bankrupt the predator nation. Virius warfare cost nothing, send a few hundred jihad disease dicks and cunts into the city to spread the viruses to the natives, then stand at a distance to watch them dead one by one.

Thanks to the clever Chinks early civilization with great education, military, laws, medical science and warlord system would be able to stop evil West wiped out Chinese civilization using virus warfare. Opium is a chemical warfare too, drugging the Chinese is bad, real bad illegal legalized trade with the Far East civilization.

200,000 native aboriginals left in Australia is one of the living example, and also America Indians. Today you see they changed names to call each land they invaded like USA, Australia, Canada, South Africa whites and so on. All come form one stock in UK and were Irish, Scottish and English. Then they came from Anglican people traced back to German stocks.

Chinese Jews hard to crack and eliminated, good try.

So you see why this angmoh bitch still arrogant. Must shamed them or not bring back 1500s - 1800s period to remind them of their atrocities on the Asian civilization.

Question: Wonder the Japesese said they invaded China and SEA to get rid of evil West for you?

If not for Japanese occupation of Singapore, Singapore is still a British colony, and LKY worked for the British and can go as far as Chief Minister only, I wonder
?

Part of the reason for Japan to go on colonizing Asia was that they wanted to prove to western powers at the time that Asians can be militarily and economically just as powerful as the west if not better. This stems from the fact that Imperial Japan was constantly being looked down upon and unfairly treated by other European powers during her tenure at the League of Nations as well as in the aftermath of WW1 during the negotiation of the Treaty of versailles.

The Japanese went on to initiate the Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity concept which aspire to unite all Asian nations, free from rule by the imperialistic Europeans. Although this concept is not entirely just, as it stress Japanese's superiority over the rest of Asians and thus their legitimacy to rule the whole of Asia, it is somehow a blessing in disguise as it really did free the whole of Asia from the imperialistic and greedy white invaders.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is not australia; this is spore.

Just like how idiotic sporeans go to malaysia or thailand or indonesia and complain how does are done differently in spore blah blah ....

How can you call your Great Leader Lee Kuan Yew idiotic? He started off all these.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I wish they had succeeded in wiping out the chinks and the ah nehs. The world would be far better today without these two nations.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks for sharing.

Still puzzle people why Japs want to invade China and Asia? Not for religious reasons nor for technologies. So many poor people and why Japs want poor people country? Furthermore occupy the land and squat with lazy people for what? Has to feed them too.

Part of the reason for Japan to go on colonizing Asia was that they wanted to prove to western powers at the time that Asians can be militarily and economically just as powerful as the west if not better. This stems from the fact that Imperial Japan was constantly being looked down upon and unfairly treated by other European powers during her tenure at the League of Nations as well as in the aftermath of WW1 during the negotiation of the Treaty of versailles.

The Japanese went on to initiate the Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity concept which aspire to unite all Asian nations, free from rule by the imperialistic Europeans. Although this concept is not entirely just, as it stress Japanese's superiority over the rest of Asians and thus their legitimacy to rule the whole of Asia, it is somehow a blessing in disguise as it really did free the whole of Asia from the imperialistic and greedy white invaders.

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because she didn't say so.

And, where did you get the idea she meant all? You conjured it in your mind didn't you? Or is it because Singaporeans are all like that? Please make up your mind. Slanderer.

Cheers!

Hahahaha

Is there a need to slander a lowlife like you?

Do I need to prove you wrong or that you were schooled in SekolahKambing?

Only IMH inmates can figure out what goes on in my mind... Time for your valium moron.