• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Charlotte AShton

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't even sit at those seats now even if it is free. Too much hassle with all these people. Anyway nowadays MRT is standing room only.

yes, if i ride the mrt i'll avoid those marked seats due to the hassle of constantly remaining alert to give it up based on the hierarchy of needs and dependencies: blind with stick takes precedence over handicapped or injured on a crutch who takes precedence over an extremely old elderly with bent back who takes precedence over an elderly with heavy bags of food who takes precedence over a pregnant woman who in turn takes precedence over a mother with an infant in her arms who finally in turn takes over a mother with toddlers in tow. the constant comparison and escalation over a seat never seem to end. might as well sit somewhere in the middle or just stand and stare down cleavages. :p

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was in Stinkapore, I seen many girls in their early teens sitting in those reserved seats. Stinkaporeans get pregnant very very early.
That must be from their being head down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked to be tiewed to be kanned by PAPs and their running dogs

Fucking glad not to be in Stinkapore now.
BUT if smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY become a rotting corpse, I fly back for the yum sengs and dancing on table tops and streets and later
to watch the dance of collaborators under the lamp posts

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This FT bitch painted all in sg with with one black brush.......as though her hometown is a lot better.
Are we to believe that the place she came from which is infested with Indians, Banglas, Paki, West Inidan, Nigerians & other darkies are better?

In any case as FT earning expat pay why struggle with sgians for pblic space? Why can't she take cab with her fat pay...

She blame the wrong people lah ...sinkees are a better breed. It is the PATANs (Pinoy, Ah Tiongs and Ah Nehs) that have ruined the country and infected sinkees with their obnoxious culture. If sinkees don't stoop to the level of the PATANs, how to compete? It is either fight the PATANs or behave like them. Sadly, sinkees opt for the latter.

The cleansing of sinkapore can only begin with the elimination of the PATANs from our society ...2 million of them need to go immediately.

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal
She blame the wrong people lah ...sinkees are a better breed. It is the PATANs (Pinoy, Ah Tiongs and Ah Nehs) that have ruined the country and infected sinkees with their obnoxious culture. If sinkees don't stoop to the level of the PATANs, how to compete? It is either fight the PATANs or behave like them. Sadly, sinkees opt for the latter.

The cleansing of sinkapore can only begin with the elimination of the PATANs from our society ...2 million of them need to go immediately.

PATANs? Wow .... learned a new one today.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My Western friends who visit Singapore were wondering why the people have became less civilised over the years. When I saw one of their photos, I recognised that the rude people are FTs!

Western tourists cannot tell the difference between FTs and locals.

Singapore was promoting the country with the "Get Lost" commerical then.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/E8Jl1zvX7i0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Australia - at least in Perth - it is expected that able people, especially schoolkids, give up their seats for the seniors or other needy, automatically. And people usually do.
And if the seated kid acts blur - I have seen other ang moh adults go and stand in front of them and tap on the kids's shoulders, too, and the kid just stands up without any fuss. So, it's not considered rude to ask them to vacate the seats, but it is considered rude NOT to give up your seat automatically.

So perhaps the preggy ang moh chick in your story was expecting the same experience in Singapore.

Actually the biggest issue for me is that I don't expect anyone to give up their seat for me, but there are school kids who jump up and offer their seat if I happen to stand near them. Sibei embarrasing sia. I am not old or weak, but hair graying so the kids must think I am some ancient dude. @#$@#$!!

Can't refuse when they offer, 'cos it embarrasses them and also spoils the market, as it may prevent them from offering to really needy people. Nowadays, I try and stand near the door away from these do-gooders. First world problems, sigh!

Eh yo, when was the last time u been back to singapore!? Nowadays in Singapore, young and abled body Singaporeans will also readily give up their seat to the more needy. I take public transport frequently and i witness this myself on singapore buses and trains. Pay attention to ur surrounding the next time u r back in sg ok..

U mentioned that that preggy angmo lady EXPECT us to give up our seat to her juz coz thatz how it is done back in her own country. I am not saying that giving up seats to the more needy is more, but when that fucking white bitch expect us to do so, it just prove to us that angmos have very strong entitlement mentality. They expect this and that juz coz that is how it is done in their homeland and they will never give way or assimilate. Thanks for proving to all of us that angmo have strong entitlement mentality.

Returning to my story above, i really do not see why shld the preggy angmo bitch tap the poor girl on the shoulder and demand for the seat with a v demeaning look on her fuck face. The girl did not see her walking into train and that white bitch could have open her bloody mouth and ask nicely instead of giving a condescending "i demand ur seat coz i fuckin preggy!" look. I just feel sad that the poor girl obediently gave up her seat to that self serving bitch without even chiding her for her total lack of manners.

I bet if it was a non-white preggy lady who was being rude, u wld have condemn her to hell :rolleyes:
Stop being such a white cock sucker will u?

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet if it was a non-white preggy lady who was being rude, u wld have condemn her to hell :rolleyes:
Stop being such a white cock sucker will u?

eh.. why you so upset leh? :confused: I just shared what I saw, and tried to guess why she might have done so...

Chillz out brudder... :cool:

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
eh.. why you so upset leh? :confused: I just shared what I saw, and tried to guess why she might have done so...

Chillz out brudder... :cool:

ok maybe I over reacted. But images of how that white preggy bitch demand the seat from the poor girl really fires me up. This is no way to treat people, especially when u r just a guest in someone else's country.

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a human being, she'd assumed that other humans would be more concerned for someone who is pregnant and in need of assistance. Whether she earns more money or not, it is natural to not to choose a more expensive route. It just doesn't feel good to be painted with a dark colour?

Cheers!

Who gav this bitch the right to smear all sgians?

Another Anton Casey.... pui

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The reason why Charlotte did not get any compassion is because the majority on the trains are hungry foreigners who have come here to suck up the riches and the wealth, who had spikes stuck in their hinds, and if they were to be compassionate to people like her, they would lose their seats.

If she had been here over a decade ago, perhaps she would have found lotsa compassionate Singaporeans ever too ready to give up their seats for her.

Guess whose fault? No prizes, cos it's an easy quiz.

i agree...

seems like stinkapore with all nthis influc of fucked up froeigners who are now more than 1 to 1 to truye blue sinkies.....have taken 2 stepsz back in our evolution to a more civilised and devloped society with more graciousness and cultured outlook.....

used to be that it was such a pleasant place to live esp the period from 1990s to early 2000s but now.........

thank you pap for fucking up this country in the name of your ambition and avarice.......

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because she is a famous TV personality and because she is and her hubby is angmor, she is used to legions of singaporeans fawning over her because of their white man inferiority complex. aka pinkerton syndrome, chief practitioner is Old Goat. Imagine her shock and surprise when no one bothered with her in the train. I see all these angmors all the time on MRT, they never smile or talk to a local. They are in their own world, and they think like ANton Casey, as though sinkies are lucky to have them grace this country. Now, no one bothers her and she quickly forgets about all those other times when sinkies fawn over her. She should fuck off back to her own country than.

Spot on!

Come here earn our money & insults us... how can?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
a very young sinkie school girl of ah neh ancestry offered her seat to me on an mrt train, and i politely declined by letting her know... "thank you, you're very kind. i'm old but not that old." the folks seated next to her started laughing out loud. :biggrin:

So now, you have publicly embarassed a sinkie school girl by making a comment that caused the other passengers to laugh at her? In the future, why should she offer her seat to anyone, when she could be humiliated in this manner? All you had to do is just say "thank you, but I will stand". Instead, you have to add in the snide comment about your age, and have neighbouring people laugh at her. The girl did a kind deed and offered you a seat, and you repay her this way? Sinkies already getting humiliated all day by FTs, PAP, etc, they don't need to be humiliated by another sinkie (if you are one). There is only one word to describe people like you. And that is ASSHOLE.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Spot on!

Come here earn our money & insults us... how can?

Seen this movie before, I get better treatment from angmors when I visit their countries, than I do from angmors who are a guest of my country. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
ok maybe I over reacted. But images of how that white preggy bitch demand the seat from the poor girl really fires me up. This is no way to treat people, especially when u r just a guest in someone else's country.

This kind of angmors do not dare to act this way in their own country. AMong their countryman, they are very well behaved. But when they come to Asia and in particular Singapore, all the locals fawning over them gets to their heads and they end up on a power trip. The problem with stupid sinkies is that they kpkb about Pinoy, China, and Indian FTs stealing their jobs and generally fucking the country up. But guess what? Angmo FTs are doing the same thing too. They are no different from these other FTs other than their skin colour. But somehow, they get a free pass when it comes to this forum and in singapore society in general. As far as I am concerned, angmors are in this country on a work/study/ visa as our guests. Their livelihood and income is dependent on us allowing them to stay here. They should act demur and exercise some appreciation. Now, if only Gay Loong and the rest of the PAP will think like me. Sigh.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
in australia - at least in perth - it is expected that able people, especially schoolkids, give up their seats for the seniors or other needy, automatically. And people usually do.
And if the seated kid acts blur - i have seen other ang moh adults go and stand in front of them and tap on the kids's shoulders, too, and the kid just stands up without any fuss. So, it's not considered rude to ask them to vacate the seats, but it is considered rude not to give up your seat automatically.

So perhaps the preggy ang moh chick in your story was expecting the same experience in singapore.

Actually the biggest issue for me is that i don't expect anyone to give up their seat for me, but there are school kids who jump up and offer their seat if i happen to stand near them. Sibei embarrasing sia. I am not old or weak, but hair graying so the kids must think i am some ancient dude. @#$@#$!!

Can't refuse when they offer, 'cos it embarrasses them and also spoils the market, as it may prevent them from offering to really needy people. Nowadays, i try and stand near the door away from these do-gooders. First world problems, sigh!

this is not australia; this is spore.

Just like how idiotic sporeans go to malaysia or thailand or indonesia and complain how does are done differently in spore blah blah ....

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was in Stinkapore, I seen many girls in their early teens sitting in those reserved seats. Stinkaporeans get pregnant very very early.
That must be from their being head down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked to be tiewed to be kanned by PAPs and their running dogs

Fucking glad not to be in Stinkapore now.
BUT if smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY become a rotting corpse, I fly back for the yum sengs and dancing on table tops and streets and later
to watch the dance of collaborators under the lamp posts

Many of those pregnant girls also look like boys and men. Skinny and pregnant.
Maybe stinkapore guys also head down down and arseholes up high high being fucked and tiewed and kanned until they all kenna pregnant.
Often pretending to be asleep or pressing and pressing buttons on their fucking Iphone.

They should do without all that reserved seats.
Then no expectations and everyone will not be unhappy

Even pregnant Ashton.
LET THAT BITCH STAND OR ABORT

EVEN MORE TO WRITE ABOUT.