• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Charlotte AShton

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
This FT bitch painted all in sg with with one black brush.......as though her hometown is a lot better.
Are we to believe that the place she came from which is infested with Indians, Banglas, Paki, West Inidan, Nigerians & other darkies are better?

In any case as FT earning expat pay why struggle with sgians for pblic space? Why can't she take cab with her fat pay...

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a human being, she'd assumed that other humans would be more concerned for someone who is pregnant and in need of assistance. Whether she earns more money or not, it is natural to not to choose a more expensive route. It just doesn't feel good to be painted with a dark colour?

Cheers!

This FT bitch painted all in sg with with one black brush.......as though her hometown is a lot better.
Are we to believe that the place she came from which is infested with Indians, Banglas, Paki, West Inidan, Nigerians & other darkies are better?

In any case as FT earning expat pay why struggle with sgians for pblic space? Why can't she take cab with her fat pay...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

She merely described her experiences and formed an opinion accordingly. We all do that.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Because she is a famous TV personality and because she is and her hubby is angmor, she is used to legions of singaporeans fawning over her because of their white man inferiority complex. aka pinkerton syndrome, chief practitioner is Old Goat. Imagine her shock and surprise when no one bothered with her in the train. I see all these angmors all the time on MRT, they never smile or talk to a local. They are in their own world, and they think like ANton Casey, as though sinkies are lucky to have them grace this country. Now, no one bothers her and she quickly forgets about all those other times when sinkies fawn over her. She should fuck off back to her own country than.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
she can always sit on my lap.. or boss sam's seatless bike.

Last edited:

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speaking of preggy angmo char bo on the mrt, i vividly remember a few months ago on the early rush hour morning train, this bloody preggy white cunt walk right in at dhoby ghaut. She then proceed to the nearest reserve seat and tap on the seat occupier's shoulder , a girl who looks like she is in her mid twenties, demanding to have the reserve seat. Tat white bitch did not even have the decency to ask for the seat, juz tap the poor girl on the shoulder and stand in front of her like a piece of wood as if the reserve seat is rightfully hers.

I know she is preggy and deserve the seat more than the girl, but she could shown a little bit og manners. Bloody chao angmo and their typical entitlement mentality

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
tat is so mean of her... i would have sock it to the poor cunt who has no farking idea her bums has no place in reserved seats.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She merely described her experiences and formed an opinion accordingly. We all do that.

Singapore - the country with the most miserable people on Earth

Even the BBC said so.
All because singaporeans have no balls and voted and voted and voted to be fucked and tiewed and screwed and raped by
smear of shit on sole of shoe and his gang of self serving bastards in PAP aided by their fucking collaborators

Viewpoint: Does Singapore deserve its 'miserable' tag?
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-26546169

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because she is a famous TV personality and because she is and her hubby is angmor, she is used to legions of singaporeans fawning over her because of their white man inferiority complex. aka pinkerton syndrome, chief practitioner is Old Goat. Imagine her shock and surprise when no one bothered with her in the train. I see all these angmors all the time on MRT, they never smile or talk to a local. They are in their own world, and they think like ANton Casey, as though sinkies are lucky to have them grace this country. Now, no one bothers her and she quickly forgets about all those other times when sinkies fawn over her. She should fuck off back to her own country than.

Agree. These ang mohs have an entitlement mentality – they expect the VIP treatment everywhere in the world they go, just because 500 years of brutal colonization have put them at top of the pecking order. No longer.

We may be one of the most miserable peoples in the world, no thanks to the PAP dictatorship, but why should we give special attention to a chow ang moh bitch just because of her skin colour?

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speaking of preggy angmo char bo on the mrt, i vividly remember a few months ago on the early rush hour morning train, this bloody preggy white cunt walk right in at dhoby ghaut. She then proceed to the nearest reserve seat and tap on the seat occupier's shoulder , a girl who looks like she is in her mid twenties, demanding to have the reserve seat. Tat white bitch did not even have the decency to ask for the seat, juz tap the poor girl on the shoulder and stand in front of her like a piece of wood as if the reserve seat is rightfully hers.

I know she is preggy and deserve the seat more than the girl, but she could shown a little bit og manners. Bloody chao angmo and their typical entitlement mentality

In Australia - at least in Perth - it is expected that able people, especially schoolkids, give up their seats for the seniors or other needy, automatically. And people usually do.
And if the seated kid acts blur - I have seen other ang moh adults go and stand in front of them and tap on the kids's shoulders, too, and the kid just stands up without any fuss. So, it's not considered rude to ask them to vacate the seats, but it is considered rude NOT to give up your seat automatically.

So perhaps the preggy ang moh chick in your story was expecting the same experience in Singapore.

Actually the biggest issue for me is that I don't expect anyone to give up their seat for me, but there are school kids who jump up and offer their seat if I happen to stand near them. Sibei embarrasing sia. I am not old or weak, but hair graying so the kids must think I am some ancient dude. @#$@#$!!

Can't refuse when they offer, 'cos it embarrasses them and also spoils the market, as it may prevent them from offering to really needy people. Nowadays, I try and stand near the door away from these do-gooders. First world problems, sigh!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't refuse when they offer, 'cos it embarrasses them and also spoils the market, as it may prevent them from offering to really needy people. Nowadays, I try and stand near the door away from these do-gooders. First world problems, sigh!

a very young sinkie school girl of ah neh ancestry offered her seat to me on an mrt train, and i politely declined by letting her know... "thank you, you're very kind. i'm old but not that old." the folks seated next to her started laughing out loud. :biggrin:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time to time, some office type young lady will offer me her seat and I would say, "I think you look more tired than me; you take it, I have been sitting all day!"

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reason why Charlotte did not get any compassion is because the majority on the trains are hungry foreigners who have come here to suck up the riches and the wealth, who had spikes stuck in their hinds, and if they were to be compassionate to people like her, they would lose their seats.

If she had been here over a decade ago, perhaps she would have found lotsa compassionate Singaporeans ever too ready to give up their seats for her.

Guess whose fault? No prizes, cos it's an easy quiz.

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone not happy at her article can let her and BBC know by emailing to them at the feedback found at the end of the article.

personally, no big deal, singaporeans are generally kiasu and kiasi. so why angry over the article?

will i give up seat to preggie? in the past, i will but now i dont as most of them are also downright rude. 90+% of the time wont even say thanks you when u give up your seat(not reserved seat) to them. since so farking rude, they jolly well can stand.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If she had been here over a decade ago, perhaps she would have found lotsa compassionate Singaporeans ever too ready to give up their seats for her.

Guess whose fault? No prizes, cos it's an easy quiz.

while sinkie school children with civic education may give seats to the elderly, preggy and handicapped, there are other sinkies who would give you a rat's arse. after all, it is sinkies who invented "the sudden sleep syndrome" on buses and mrt trains. :rolleyes: :p

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone not happy at her article can let her and BBC know by emailing to them at the feedback found at the end of the article.

personally, no big deal, singaporeans are generally kiasu and kiasi. so why angry over the article?

will i give up seat to preggie? in the past, i will but now i dont as most of them are also downright rude. 90+% of the time wont even say thanks you when u give up your seat(not reserved seat) to them. since so farking rude, they jolly well can stand.

I don't even sit at those seats now even if it is free. Too much hassle with all these people. Anyway nowadays MRT is standing room only.