• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Character assassination in SBF - Alamaking

Wiseman

Alfrescian
Loyal
[Sub Culprits
Ah Leong and TFBH - I'm positive that Screwball managed to convince you 2 what he thinks of me. ]

these 3 u mentioned could be the helly or the unholy trinity here. they might be the same person doing the same bo liao mischief.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BQKmiebEpMM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Like this?????

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You might want to advise your Mod peppertail to read up the history first before he gets himself involved and make himself looks stupid.

If it's just 1 or 2 person, i think it might be the work of tongue in cheek. Looking at the growing number of affected members, this is no longer trivial.

It's more serious than the White Paper, GEs and BEs and hotter than the just released COE results.

That patronizing and abusive mind-fucker has been victimising members since way back when and he even inferred Joetys's personal relationships with SBF members will come to no good.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopiuncle, is that true? Why do you ask him to pull my name into this mess?

Fook Seng, you are a wise man
Do not let anyone pull you down
Even if they claim a relationship with me
I don't pull your good name into this mess
You can see many newbies and clones
Trying to mess the whole scenario
And, like that kopiauntie, dragging me into more troubles
You are a wise man
So do not be deceived by all the clones here
None of the Kopis are related to me
I am Kopiuncle - the real kopi in this forum
The others are fakes - they are trying to pull me down
And creating more foes for me....So don't fall into their trap.:smile:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be honest, I don't know much of the history either. I hardly ever read these sorts of feuding theads. I guess I have some catching up to do.

Nevertheless it's still a mystery to me why people get so worked up over trivial issues.

Since it is trivial and I agree it is too, why dun you allow the Mod to dump this to where it rightfully belong?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is my nick mentioned? Who are you KopiBoy? You are new here. Could you introduce yourself?

What's the matter with you? You know for a fact that there're hardly any new nicks registered that are not clones and yet, you still ask if the nick is a newbie. Even the peppertail is not a newbie and you guys have to say he's not qualified because he does not know the history as he's a newbie. NEWBIE? LOL!!

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the matter with you? You know for a fact that there're hardly any new nicks registered that are not clones and yet, you still ask if the nick is a newbie. Even the peppertail is not a newbie and you guys have to say he's not qualified because he does not know the history as he's a newbie. NEWBIE? LOL!!

Aiyo....still don't believe me? My prata offer still stands!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

some people want to pretend to be newbies. we also play along for the sake of it lor. don't take the forum too seriously...