• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Character assassination in SBF - Alamaking

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
This may be a pixel battle to you, but it is not a pixel battle for all those who were manipulatively bullied by Scroobal before.

When Scroobal fired his venom at Perspective and Ramseth, I stood up for them, even though I myself had been acrimonious to Ramseth and Perspective in the past.

Ramseth was so relieved that even someone like me could see the venom in Scroobal's verbal poison, he upped my points immediately.

Scroobal is not above using your private details as he sees fit and brandying it around in the forum to bully you, to intimidate you into silence. He talked about Ramseth and Perspective friendship and personal lives and occupations as if he actually knows them personally. Bullshit! When I saw that piece of venom, even at 6am in the morning I was so riled up I had to write back.

eastshitndie asked me why I deleted one stanza of my poem. I deleted it to protect myself.

The forum has an 'ignore' function for a reason. Use it....

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
eastshitndie asked me why I deleted one stanza of my poem. I deleted it to protect myself.

I hate myself for having to wear a condom when I do my fucking here too!

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm of the very few who will be willing to bring it to real life. Not so pixel after all huh.
Life is nothing after all, we all need an end game anyway.
You will be mentioned when they do the post mortem. Tell your partner you might be making the news soon.

Don't be an idiot peppertail. He has been doing it to forummers for years.
You have not made a single comment about his rude and insulting posts even now.
Your tail is really starting to show.

I m not aware much of the history, Therefore, i have been shutting my shit mouth so far. Some people just don't have the EQ.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He is a fucking manipulative bastard.
We all have our flaws but he is covered with flaw warts from head to toe.
It may not be a result of nature or nurture after all, just a disease known as "manipulative bullying motherfucker scroobal's disease".
I am even starting to feel a little sorry for his family members now.

waulau you never can stop that vitriole and that malignancy
you are worse than the shrew you screwed again and again repeatedly
grow up you pixel intellectual

jw5

Loyal
This may be a pixel battle to you, but it is not a pixel battle for all those who were manipulatively bullied by Scroobal before.

When Scroobal fired his venom at Perspective and Ramseth, I stood up for them, even though I myself had been acrimonious to Ramseth and Perspective in the past.

That motherfucker son of a bitch manipulative bully scroobal once referred to Perspective as uneducated.
When he was called out for it, that bastard claimed that everyone needed to be educated.
That fucker, wait for this........................... is even worse than you-know-who. At least the latter only compares O level results.

Perspective is now posting under a new nickname and let's leave him alone.

But we should never forget what that motherfucker scroobal posted or commented about others.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I m not aware much of the history, Therefore, i have been shutting my shit mouth so far. Some people just don't have the EQ.

To be honest, I don't know much of the history either. I hardly ever read these sorts of feuding theads. I guess I have some catching up to do.

Nevertheless it's still a mystery to me why people get so worked up over trivial issues.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That motherfucker son of a bitch manipulative bully scroobal once referred to Perspective as uneducated.
When he was called out for it, that bastard claimed that everyone needed to be educated.

And I think most of the people here are twits or morons and I've said so many times over.

There's nothing wrong with rude labels. The members here tag all sorts of extremely derogatory prefixes and suffixes on our honest politicians all the time. It adds to the kaleidoscope of on line entertainment. :p

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That fucker, wait for this........................... is even worse than you-know-who. At least the latter only compares O level results.

Perspective is now posting under a new nickname and let's leave him alone.

But we should never forget what that motherfucker scroobal posted or commented about others.

why don't you look into the mirror and see for yourself
who is more manipulative
who is hunting the prey in almost every thread
screwball took me to task 2 or 3 times
but you...yes, you jw5 hunted me in every thread with all your bloody nonsense
now you are calling others manipulative and all sorts of vulgar expletives
to me you are an utter failure - a vindictive old man, an utter failure in this forum
what you have are sycophants who blow with you and kowtow to your intellectual turd

jw5

Loyal
And I think most of the people here are twits or morons and I've said so many times over.

There's nothing wrong with rude labels. The members here tag all sorts of extremely derogatory prefixes and suffixes on our honest politicians all the time. It adds to the kaleidoscope of on line entertainment. :p

Your comment is noted.

jw5

Loyal
why don't you look into the mirror and see for yourself
who is more manipulative
who is hunting the prey in almost every thread
screwball took me to task 2 or 3 times
but you...yes, you jw5 hunted me in every thread with all your bloody nonsense
now you are calling others manipulative and all sorts of vulgar expletives
to me you are an utter failure - a vindictive old man, an utter failure in this forum
what you have are sycophants who blow with you and kowtow to your intellectual turd

kopiuncle, you and I are the same in one way. Our nicks mean shit to us.
scroobal's nick is very precious to him.
so you ask me to look in the mirror for fuck?
it's only an internet moniker, nickname with no credibility or status or standing unlike bastard scroobal's hall of fame nick.
occasionally I will just use it to write a rhyme, that's all.
have a good evening.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be honest, I don't know much of the history either. I hardly ever read these sorts of feuding theads. I guess I have some catching up to do.

Nevertheless it's still a mystery to me why people get so worked up over trivial issues.

You might want to advise your Mod peppertail to read up the history first before he gets himself involved and make himself looks stupid.

If it's just 1 or 2 person, i think it might be the work of tongue in cheek. Looking at the growing number of affected members, this is no longer trivial.

It's more serious than the White Paper, GEs and BEs and hotter than the just released COE results.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i totally agree. jw5 had given me many accolades, honours and badges of fame - deceitful, distrustful,disruptive, hypocrite, pap ib,porlumpars,cunning, bitch etc etc....screwball called me a moron, a dishonest and a hypocrite....it's okay....

but why did jw5 take it so personally....he went berserk, amok and ran riot here....jw5 should be chained to imh....

now he is screwing the shrew who had screwed him..tit for tat...life is fair....pixel for pixel...move on....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the number one manipulator here is jw5 himself
he checked almost all that had received the screwball
to garner support and to justify his relentless lynching
conveniently left kopisai - the target of both of them
jw5 deserved the sort of treatment he had received
rightly so from an equally powerful and intelligent chameleon
life is fair...

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
rightly so from an equally powerful and intelligent chameleon
life is fair...

Top of your head, so far who have been "manipulated" by jw5 in SBF?

kopiuncle? the blackhole? iluvsingapore? fishypie?

Chehhhhhhhhhh................................:oIo:

KopiBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
rightly ...

Spot on !

Can you ask him to declare once and for all how many

clones he uses in this forum to screw others !

my observations tell me no less than 5 !!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Screwball has been quiet and just watching while the rabid dog goes berserk, amok and runs riot creating more bobby traps for himself and digging his own grave. Even his sycophants are shocked and taken aback. Insanity has inflicted this rabid dog in his mindless Blitzkrieg in this forum. When will he stop ...the long bitter cold winter will do the trick.:smile:

Meanwhile his supporting cast and sycophants are painting this forum RED.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spot on !

Can you ask him to declare once and for all how many

clones he uses in this forum to screw others !

my observations tell me no less than 5 !!!
This vile fucktard got so many clones he dun even bother to invent a persona anymore! Just anyhow whack and post.