• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Character assassination in SBF - Alamaking

jw5

Loyal
Ah Leong, you got your wishes :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

AK, I wish you happiness in life, whether you are reading this or still in the forum or not.
It's up to you, this is only an online forum, which has been dominated by an overbearing manipulative fucker.
In my view, Leongsam is an ok chap and forum owner, his only problem is letting that bastard propagate and run riot all these years.
Don't have to tell them what you want to do either, just do it and enjoy yourself.
My advice would be the same to anyone who has been bothered, bullied or insulted by that sonofabitch.

jw5

Loyal
Bro, you need some sort of character in the first place to have it assassinated. So I would not worry too much. You are safe in this regard.

By the way, what happened to the sultan of your royal army? No sign of him yet. Still undoing his twisted knickers I suppose. I know it was a blow to his regal status in this forum after building up his small and dedicated royal army. Not easy getting whipped butt naked in front of men.

Tell him that I will leave him alone but he can be assured that next time he takes on someone in the manner that he did when he himself has not contributed anything original, he will get the same royal hiding.

Quite tired especially after finally trying to get him to answer the 3 simple question on the contribution and value to the forum. I suppose it was a revelation for him too. Sort of a much needed intervention. At least he now knows where he stands in this forum, Sultan or not. Not pleasant but it had to be done. Hand also painful after the slapping that had to be done. You could see him screaming in pain all over the forum.

I guess we all will be watching the sultan and his royal army from hereon. Especially when he offers his royal opinion on the other people's contribution. Hopefully one day he will get thru his 100% check and deliver something original for the first time in this forum. Might help if grows some balls instead of spending time grooming lesser lights for his royal army.

Fucking bastard with manipulative bastards for children.
Your daughter's knickers were in a twist last night. That's because she immediately put them on after her latest conqueror came inside her.
He really spurted a lot, and her knickers now stink.
Your daughter is really a badly brought up slut.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Tell him that I will leave him alone but he can be assured that next time he takes on someone in the manner that he did when he himself has not contributed anything original, he will get the same royal hiding.

Son of a bitch with fucked up parents, you leave me alone?

You better come and get me, because when I come for you, it will take you by surprise.

Everything and everybody is fair game you stinking bastard with fucked up parents and chidren.

Your wife is smarter, she is fucking another guy behind your back.

Don't allow your children to sacrifice themselves for a former and possibly current pap agent. You are a fucking idiot to do so.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
The Sultan is back!!

Apparently, your daughter has requestd to be fucked by the sultan.

She also requested that he not use a condom, because she want to have sultan kids.

You ill have sultan grandkids you motherfucker. Of course you will have to keep them alive, unlike the others you, bastard.

jw5

Loyal
Did the Dobermann bite you? Both of you seem to be inflicted with the same disease.

No, he tried to lick me but I escaped.

Heard that he is going for scroobal's daughter now. That slut wants everybody.

jw5

Loyal
The Sultan is back!!

Every time you bully or manipulate someone, your children will have one less month to live.

Your children just lost one month of their lives each.

In the meantime, your wife is still getting her lover to spurt his semen into her cheebye.
I would advise you not to lick or smell it for some time, at least until after your children die.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought AK machiam the late ah ram....chak him suan him he also ok one.
Aiyo dun take cyber insults so personally la we are all faceless nicks behind a comp.
why all the heated exchange? Who beh song pls direct all vulgarities at resident fuckee mr kopisai.

jw5

Loyal
The Sultan is back!!

Apparentlly when your wife's cheebye lips clamped down on her lover's dick the first time, she cried out "Got you!"

Meaning that her vagina lips finally got the guy's dick in her clasp. She also screamed out that he fucked like a sultan.

It didn't take him long to spurt his semen acrimoniously into her.

She immediately put on her knickers without washing, because she wanted his smell on her the whole day.
Hope you didn't lick her that day, you bastard.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I thought AK machiam the late ah ram....chak him suan him he also ok one.
Aiyo dun take cyber insults so personally la we are all faceless nicks behind a comp.
why all the heated exchange? Who beh song pls direct all vulgarities at resident fuckee mr kopisai.

yes,please do so
throw all your unwashed and sullied at me
i kopisai take all
no problem...screwball ,jw5, tfbh, ak, and all - stop fighting
direct all your frustrations and cowsai at kopisai
i can take all ....no problem...going travelling soon....:smile:
now all together hoot me and zap me to eternal condemnation
stop fighting like small kids....i old can take it all....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
AK, I wish you happiness in life, whether you are reading this or still in the forum or not.
It's up to you, this is only an online forum, which has been dominated by an overbearing manipulative fucker.
In my view, Leongsam is an ok chap and forum owner, his only problem is letting that bastard propagate and run riot all these years.
Don't have to tell them what you want to do either, just do it and enjoy yourself.
My advice would be the same to anyone who has been bothered, bullied or insulted by that sonofabitch.

aiyah, you are taking all these too seriously and too far lah
screwball also fcuked me and fcuked others
why are you taking this so personally
you should be lucky you don't get poked like that kopisai
everyday also kana left, right and centre, high and low and above and below and beyond
chill out lah...go for a swim...have a nice spa with beautiful meimei....see the light:smile:

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....As much as I wanted to contribute to this forum, I cant stand having to suck up to owner of the forum and lose my sleep over it. Its the same feeling I left Stomp, if you not happy you leave, this is just a forum anyway.

Totally agree

I'd got zapped a few times because someone thinks he/she is right and reasonable - ??????

But I've got a thick skin so I'm still around............

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Please don't leave. I actually value your presence very much. I'm sorry OK. I promise not to pick on you in future. I'll deal with the main culprit if he causes anymore grief.

hi there

1. walau! this is the real sammy.
2. one who apologises:biggrin:
3. oops! i did see a cow flew by hoh.
4. anyway, cool it, ak.
5. honest, not everyone in sbf views you as some monster hoh:p
6. i don't!