• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Character assassination in SBF - Alamaking

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Main Culprit
Screwball - I still believe you going after me because of my close relationship with Ramseth, and you cant stand me because I have the highest points.

You have labelled me a point whore, a simpleton, a moron, a bully, a TCSS king and indirecty blamed me for giving points to clones and the clones zapping the newbies.

The thing I wanna ask you is that, do you have proofs that I abused my powers in this forum? Am I a trouble maker? How many points I gave are for clones and how many points I gave to real newbies?

As for the Supermoderator, everyone knows its you all along, you banned me 4x in 2 weeks, come back and apologies to me was a class act, what a hypocrite.

When you dun like a forummer, you will name him out and pointed his flaws based on your perceptions, what you think is always right, you behave like a fucking LKY in this forum.

Seriously, you are a fucked up person, I hope what jw5 said are all true, you fucking deserved it :biggrin:

Sub Culprits
Ah Leong and TFBH - I'm positive that Screwball managed to convince you 2 what he thinks of me.

Ah Leong, if you dun like people to TCSS in this forum, I suggest you set a rule to it. And do you really think my 99% posts are all thrash? did you read all my 19k posts?

And to TFBH, dun act like your master, read THE WHOLE THREAD before you accuse me of starting 1 TCSS thread every day. You dunno what happen during that time, so dun presume. You can ask Streetsmart, Raiders and Erection, they were the one TCSS on every thread and I was punished for it when I joined in later. Your master banned me 4x and everyone was wondering why was I banned. Thats how unscrupulous your master is. The truth is.. you dunno me, so dun judge me with hearsay. I really pity you for easily manipulated by Screwball :smile:

Conclusion
I came to this forum for fun, know some friends, thats all, I dun expect anything more and I love newbies. But accusations from one of the owner in this forum, I was branded as a fucked up person.

Those who knows me, especially in real life, knows that I'm not this kind of person, but there's a limit a person can take.

Yeah, I'm quite disappointed with some of the forummers still wanna be nice with screwball, but mark my word, 1 day Screwball will come after you, especially when you become popular :smile:.

You wont get anything from being kind here, once you are his target, you are as good as gone, too bad I will not be here to defend you guys anymore :biggrin:

Thank you jw5, PChon and Tony for standing up with me during Drifter incident, I think his 22k tuakang posts surpassed my 19k TCSS posts? hahaha.

As much as I wanted to contribute to this forum, I cant stand having to suck up to owner of the forum and lose my sleep over it. Its the same feeling I left Stomp, if you not happy you leave, this is just a forum anyway.

Ah Leong, you got your wishes :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

*Funny thing, the person I'll miss most is RT, why ahh? :confused::confused: hahahah :biggrin::biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Please don't leave. I actually value your presence very much. I'm sorry OK. I promise not to pick on you in future. I'll deal with the main culprit if he causes anymore grief.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please don't leave. I actually value your presence very much. I'm sorry OK. I promise not to pick on you in future. I'll deal with the main culprit if he causes anymore grief.

Wow didn't believe you would write this I looked out my Window to check for flying cows.

Ak no need to be so serious juts chill and calm down.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Ak no need to be so serious juts chill and calm down.

Yeah AK come on... we're all here for the same reason and that it to have some fun and often at someone else's expense. :p

All told nothing here should be taken personally. We're all just a bunch of nicks so there is no character to assassinate in the first place.

Peace OK. You can type whatever you like from now on Singlish included but please reduce the TCSS to about 50% of your posts instead of 99% :wink:

images

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope someone will not announce the intent to jump off a block in Beach Road. His kakis rushing down to convince otherwise holding the fucker back with force of one pound pressures.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah AK come on... we're all here for the same reason and that it to have some fun and often at someone else's expense. :p

All told nothing here should be taken personally. We're all just a bunch of nicks so there is no character to assassinate in the first place.

Peace OK. You can type whatever you like from now on Singlish included but please reduce the TCSS to about 50% of your posts instead of 99% :wink:

images

Split personality ? This morning & last night totally different ... lol

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeh, sorry wrong thread. My PC must have gone bonkus this morning or it probably got a shock from SAM's intention to close this forum.

Last edited:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
why last time i said i want to leave, why you never stop me....? :o

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you need some sort of character in the first place to have it assassinated. So I would not worry too much. You are safe in this regard.

By the way, what happened to the sultan of your royal army? No sign of him yet. Still undoing his twisted knickers I suppose. I know it was a blow to his regal status in this forum after building up his small and dedicated royal army. Not easy getting whipped butt naked in front of men.

Tell him that I will leave him alone but he can be assured that next time he takes on someone in the manner that he did when he himself has not contributed anything original, he will get the same royal hiding.

Quite tired especially after finally trying to get him to answer the 3 simple question on the contribution and value to the forum. I suppose it was a revelation for him too. Sort of a much needed intervention. At least he now knows where he stands in this forum, Sultan or not. Not pleasant but it had to be done. Hand also painful after the slapping that had to be done. You could see him screaming in pain all over the forum.

I guess we all will be watching the sultan and his royal army from hereon. Especially when he offers his royal opinion on the other people's contribution. Hopefully one day he will get thru his 100% check and deliver something original for the first time in this forum. Might help if grows some balls instead of spending time grooming lesser lights for his royal army.

Main Culprit
Screwball - I still believe you going after me because of my close relationship with Ramseth, and you cant stand me because I have the highest points.

You have labelled me a point whore, a simpleton, a moron, a bully, a TCSS king and indirecty blamed me for giving points to clones and the clones zapping the newbies.