• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cedar girl power sia!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw looks like I asked coward bastards not to involve innocent people and post my big name big face big nipples big whatever is useless as they are bastards. Just go do harm as you please and die a violent death ok.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw looks like I asked coward bastards not to involve innocent people and post my big name big face big nipples big whatever is useless as they are bastards. Just go do harm as you please and die a violent death ok.
Another thread that I am not going to read and reply anymore.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every woman that has sex is a slut to you ccb thieves slanderers and harassers except your own ccb whore mother wife daughters. Even virgins like me also insulted as slut. Why? Because your ccb brains can’t win a woman legitimately, can only steal slander and harass woman to win. Go become a rapist to win lah. Pui!

You are Hod of sluts.

Deadsqurriel

Cedar Girls School is really going to the dogs! I'm glad my daughter didn't study in that school.

img_3447.jpg
can share the video anot?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another thread that I am not going to read and reply anymore.
Hey on further thought I have a duty to reveal in this same thread that it’s an IMPOSTER wearing cedar girl uniform having sex. So ccb men and ccb women stop slandering cedar girls.