• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cedar girl power sia!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your gf or wife got give you such service before or not??
Another loser criminal bully want to attack me just put my big face big name big nipples whatever lah. Don’t drag in other innocent people. Knnbccb so many good people die but bad people like you don’t die. I curse you ccb thieves slanderers harassers sons of whores ccb people with ccb mouth ccb pointing fingers and your descendants be gangraped for 18 generations. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I observed that too, but kept my thoughts to myself. But since you asked, I will say that they all went to the same surgeon. Hope they don't get too close to a flame :biggrin:
Only useless lowly ccb men like you comment on women nipples and breasts and so haolian think you win.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cedar Girls produce who? Crescent Girls gave Ho Ching!
Well at least didn’t produce shameless ccb thieves like you sons of whores hiding behind computer dare not reveal yourselves and doing all kinds of dirty tricks steal nipples steal cb photos and call yourselves a winner.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cedar Girls School is really going to the dogs! I'm glad my daughter didn't study in that school.

img_3447.jpg
I just recall she is minor. Bastard PAP use my taxes paid to hire bastards dogs sons of whores like you to harm woman citizens from old to young ought to be slapped and pay compensation to poor citizens like me.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just recall she is minor. Bastard PAP use my taxes paid to hire bastards dogs sons of whores like you to harm woman citizens from old to young ought to be slapped and pay compensation to poor citizens like me.

Why minor? Because her cheebye is less hairy than your smelly cunt?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

And go to jail for it. Where is the police to jail ccb PAP dog son of whore @JohnTan and all the other coward ccb sons of whores sexually abusing a minor?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I presume there's a sex tape of the wench somewhere?

Please share it if you have it. Thanks.