• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cedar girl power sia!!!

Bacccarat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Screenshot_2019-01-23-15-00-48-1.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only memories I have of Cedar girls are them cheering at the old National Stadium during the inter-school track and field competitions. They were the loudest, and their school was also an athletics powerhouse, winning many medals.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
This slutlet got a bright future.
Suck cock until sneeze
Fuck cunt fuck ass fuck mouth and swallow.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cedar Girls School is really going to the dogs! I'm glad my daughter didn't study in that school.

img_3447.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's another OCS whore who can take in the whole hand. So many sluts. @ginfreely.
Every woman that has sex is a slut to you ccb thieves slanderers and harassers except your own ccb whore mother wife daughters. Even virgins like me also insulted as slut. Why? Because your ccb brains can’t win a woman legitimately, can only steal slander and harass woman to win. Go become a rapist to win lah. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cedar Girls School is really going to the dogs! I'm glad my daughter didn't study in that school.

img_3447.jpg
Your daughter is already a bitch like you PAP dog. Why no reply on your dog salary? Must be too low to boast for such a dirty job insulting woman as part of job.