• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Canadian PR

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are very welcome Charlie99. Your advice helped me a lot over the years.
I am glad that my suggestions were helpful.
I will be delighted to offer my suggestions and alternatives, if you have any business venture which interest you,
or any matter pertaining my bankruptcy and insolvency practice, or to avoid it.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It was a very delicious and expensive dinner.
He insisted on treating my family.
Thank you.

The government was obviously paying him very well. He seems to be a rather ungrateful character for not acknowledging that the PAP is the best.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I am glad that my suggestions were helpful.
I will be delighted to offer my suggestions and alternatives, if you have any business venture which interest you,
or any matter pertaining my bankruptcy and insolvency practice, or to avoid it.
Thanks Charlie99!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
The government was obviously paying him very well. He seems to be a rather ungrateful character for not acknowledging that the PAP is the best.
Lol!

Actually. I have always maintained that I did not leave Singapore because of PAP.

I do not support PAP. But I contend that PAP really do represent Singaporeans in values principles and ideology. So they are the best fit for the country.

I left Singapore because it is a tiny miserable island with very hot and humid uncomfortable weather and really nothing of the outdoor activities I like to do.

Also with limited space and crowding it is only going to get worse with time!

PAP is the best for Singapore and sinkies.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Which government pays him?
I believe that he attended a meeting in Toronto.
I do not believe that it is fair to allege that he is ungrateful, if he did not acknowledge that the PAP is the best.
PAP may be the best, a few decades ago, but not in recent years.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Which government pays him?
I believe that he attended a meeting in Toronto.
I do not believe that it is fair to allege that he is ungrateful, if he did not acknowledge that the PAP is the best.
PAP may be the best, a few decades ago, but not in recent years.

I guess I owe him an apology then.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The weather in Singapore is worse than when I left in 1981.
It has become hotter and more humid.
Looking back, I do know how I survived those days during NS, hot and humid.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
If only more people on this forum,
and more Singaporeans and Canadians,
can be as generous and forgiving.

It is a cultural thing.

My experience as a GP in Singapore was horrible. Chinese patients are very rude and demanding and ridiculous.

I went to Calgary and worked in a clinic that serves PRC and Hongkies. They are even worse than Singaporeans!

Now that I hardly see chinese my life is so much better.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a cultural thing.

My experience as a GP in Singapore was horrible. Chinese patients are very rude and demanding and ridiculous.

I went to Calgary and worked in a clinic that serves PRC and Hongkies. They are even worse than Singaporeans!

Now that I hardly see chinese my life is so much better.

I agree,
because in the past, I do not like to deal with debtors and officers of debtor corporations, who are from PRC.
Those individuals, usually do not provide all the information, are not frank and forthright.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very little racism. There will always be lah. But not out in open much.

Canada chinese girls look the same as chinese girls anywhere.

Which city has the most chinese? Chinese there mostly is rich people. Alot of TVB chio actress come from Canada. My hou there got one rich coffeshop owner's chio daughter migrate to canada and marry there.

How do qualify to become Canadian? There easy to start business?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Which city has the most chinese? Chinese there mostly is rich people. Alot of TVB chio actress come from Canada. My hou there got one rich coffeshop owner's chio daughter migrate to canada and marry there.

How do qualify to become Canadian? There easy to start business?
Vancouver probably has the most chinese.

What kind of business?

I am not businessman so I am not sure. But I would say labor costs are the highest.

Last edited:

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vancouver probably has the most chinese.

What kind of business?

I am not businessman so I am not sure. But I would say labor costs are the highest.

F&B business that kind. If move to canada, most probably need to start business there. There wont hire non white people easily right?

Thanks

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
F&B business that kind. If move to canada, most probably need to start business there. There wont hire non white people easily right?

Thanks

They are not racist. Non whites do get hired.

In fact in Vancouver it is the chinese discriminate against whites.

There are condo boards who hold meetings in Chinese to save time. The ang moh locals complain no use.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are not racist. Non whites do get hired.

In fact in Vancouver it is the chinese discriminate against whites.

There are condo boards who hold meetings in Chinese to save time. The ang moh locals complain no use.

Vancouver like chinese more than the whites. Chinese there has more power over the whites? Only Vancouver? Are there any more cites?

Thanks