• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can’t stop smiling

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahaha today is a historic day indeed! Record $2400 psf for 99 year government land sales at Cuscaden site!

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/silat-ave-gls-site-sees-bid-over-s1-billion?cid=emarsys-today_TODAY's morning briefing for April 27, 2018 (ACTIVE)_newsletter_27042018_today

“Developers went in with guns blazing, particularly for the Cuscaden Road site, setting a benchmark price for a 99-year leasehold site.”

The top bid of S$410 million - some S$30.6 million higher than the next one - by Amberden, FEC Properties and Orchard Square worked out to be equivalent to S$2,377 psf per plot ratio.”
Hahahahaha how to stop smiling on such a historic day!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
eventually appetite and funds will be exhausted in a bubble as rationality and conventional demand and supply mechanisms take hold, i.e. market forces reach equilibrium. right now, a lot of wealth and reserve cash are being used to bid for land that is made available by sg entities. should have bought some time ago and not jump in now. now is the time to sell.
That’s absolute rubbish. The China developers that bought water space at JB to reclaim land to build condo haven’t even come in yet!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
77D77262-7186-43EB-B4CF-E301A171479E.jpeg
Hahahahaha how to stop smiling on such a historic day!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No reason not to be all smiles indeed. Suburban 99 year condo psf will always be a ratio of orchard road 99 year condo psf. Right?

“Based on this land price, she estimates a breakeven price of S$3,100 psf, and a selling price of S$3,500 to S$3,700 psf.

“While bullish, it is probably achievable, as nearby freehold luxury new launches such as New Futura, Ardmore Le Nouvel have achieved average prices of S$3,200 to S$4,000 psf, while 99-year leasehold Wallich Residence in Tanjong Pagar has sold some units at S$3,700 psf.”

Hahahahaha today is a historic day indeed! Record $2400 psf for 99 year government land sales at Cuscaden site!

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/silat-ave-gls-site-sees-bid-over-s1-billion?cid=emarsys-today_TODAY's morning briefing for April 27, 2018 (ACTIVE)_newsletter_27042018_today

“Developers went in with guns blazing, particularly for the Cuscaden Road site, setting a benchmark price for a 99-year leasehold site.”

The top bid of S$410 million - some S$30.6 million higher than the next one - by Amberden, FEC Properties and Orchard Square worked out to be equivalent to S$2,377 psf per plot ratio.”

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That’s absolute rubbish. The China developers that bought water space at JB to reclaim land to build condo haven’t even come in yet!
if you rely on tiongs to rescue your jb investment you’ll be dreaming until cows cum home. they don’t contribute, they destroy markets. don’t cum back here next time when bubble burst and kpkb about your sour property investments when i’m trying to help you prevent another disaster and have already warned you. note this post for your future rants.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you rely on tiongs to rescue your jb investment you’ll be dreaming until cows cum home. they don’t contribute, they destroy markets. don’t cum back here next time when bubble burst and kpkb about your sour property investments when i’m trying to help you prevent another disaster and have already warned you. note this post for your future rants.
Ya PRCs have deep pockets and buying JB or Singapore land is small change to them. I only afraid Singapore too small playground for them since they like to build thousands of units at one go.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya PRCs have deep pockets and buying JB or Singapore land is small change to them. I only afraid Singapore too small playground for them since they like to build thousands of units at one go.
once political climate changes in jiuhu with post-najib regime (jib cannot live forever - he’s overdue for a massive heart attack) and tiong-jiuhu relations take a beating, this current obsession by tiongs in grabbing swaths of land in jb will disappear overnight. they are still green with envy about grabbing sg - their primary and ultimate objective in securing strategic choke point. this ft policy of encouraging tiongs by the millions to settle in sg will backfire. with critical mass they will vote to oust pap and have sg join tiongland as part of one cuntry three systems. must always think long term. unfortunately sinkie leaders can only think 6.9 years. tiong leaders think 69 years.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
9000 units at one go to be precise and all completed in JB by China developer. Small change indeed to build 500 or 1000 units.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
once political climate changes in jiuhu with post-najib regime (jib cannot live forever - he’s overdue for a massive heart attack) and tiong-jiuhu relations take a beating, this current obsession by tiongs in grabbing swaths of land in jb will disappear overnight. they are still green with envy about grabbing sg - their primary and ultimate objective in securing strategic choke point.
Yes I welcome them to Singapore! Always welcome foreign investors to Singapore to buy up my condo since day one!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahahaha they think they hijack this thread will win. As if the property price depend on this thread and prices will stop increasing once I am silenced lol
And as if their hdb price will stop declining after they silenced me lol

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
9000 units at one go to be precise and all completed in JB by China developer. Small change indeed to build 500 or 1000 units.

You not worried about oversupply in Johor? This will affect your property price
Furthermore, ringgit is only about 3 to 1 Sing dollar. Those who bought 5 years ago during Iskandar hype are sitting on double-digit paper losses.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cuscaden road is near orchard right? $2000plus ppr is not crazy price.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ms GinFreely, have u fully paid up your condo?

If you are really single, you should setup wills for your sg condo and malaysia landed properties. Nieces and Nephews don't automatically qualify to take over them.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal

3Cs will be in trouble by 2020

China - Economic restructuring due to capital flight and debts
Cambodia - Hun Sen
Canada - 50% higher household debt-to-income ratio than US

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What country tenant is Ms GinFreely renting to? Malaysians, Chinks or Nehs?
My worst tenant is Malaysian Chinese and they only rented in the early days before my rental increase and all zao lor to rent hdb lol cheapo Malaysian Chinese that cooked and never cleaned up my kitchen! Worse than ah neh tenant! My best tenant Japanese!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You not worried about oversupply in Johor? This will affect your property price
Furthermore, ringgit is only about 3 to 1 Sing dollar. Those who bought 5 years ago during Iskandar hype are sitting on double-digit paper losses.
You are telling malicious lies again. All those that bought are sitting on double digit paper gain just that exchange losses and capital gain tax eat the gains partially!

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
My worst tenant is Malaysian Chinese and they only rented in the early days before my rental increase and all zao lor to rent hdb lol cheapo Malaysian Chinese that cooked and never cleaned up my kitchen! Worse than ah neh tenant! My best tenant Japanese!

hahah sounds like you are describing your past lovers.