• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can’t stop smiling

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
3Cs will be in trouble by 2020

China - Economic restructuring due to capital flight and debts
Cambodia - Hun Sen
Canada - 50% higher household debt-to-income ratio than US
Oh please what don’t crash and then recover? I have personally experienced Asian financial crisis crash, dot com crash, SARS crash, USA global financial crash all in one decade. Which one didn’t recover? Now even Japan recovering after more than a decade.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Technical Analysis, the 0.3% recovery is a retracement. The whole chart still shows downtrend in TA, there is no key reversal recovery in rental pricing.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technical_analysis
You want to talk technical analysis and forecast then I can tell you what I read before analysts forecasting 5 to 10% increase in private residential rental in 2018. You can go search the article yourself. Obviously you are telling malicious lies of rental still crashing when the graph is stabilizing and upturned. Hahahahaha malicious Malaysian liar of course will never say sorry sincerely but demand others to say sorry.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A $2377 record price for 99 year condo is not exciting of course for you jealous juhukia with hdb.
And this is just the land price record meaning breakeven condo cost $3100 psf expected selling price $3500 to $3700 Psf. So exciting indeed. I remember when I bought my condo last time orchard road price was just one thousand over dollars psf lol now suburban condo all over one thousand psf.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is still a lost decade.
But how many decades do everyone of us can live to see?
No choice. Not everyone as lucky as those born in the 1950s and early 60s to buy cheap properties and make money easily. Those born later all can only buy expensive properties or be expert in forecasting when it will crash. But in reality no one can forecast it right all the time.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want to talk technical analysis and forecast then I can tell you what I read before analysts forecasting 5 to 10% increase in private residential rental in 2018. You can go search the article yourself. Obviously you are telling malicious lies of rental still crashing when the graph is stabilizing and upturned. Hahahahaha malicious Malaysian liar of course will never say sorry sincerely but demand others to say sorry.

Ms GinFreely,
You are adovcating 5-10% rental increase for private residentials for 2018. Let's bet using this data:
https://www.srx.com.sg/price-index#

Based on the Private Residential Rental Index, the rental SPI for the first data in Jan 2018 is 108.2

5% more of 108.2 is 113.6
10% more of 108.2 is 119
Anything above 114 for the first data release in Jan 2019, consider you win.

you game?

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
No choice. Not everyone as lucky as those born in the 1950s and early 60s to buy cheap properties and make money easily. Those born later all can only buy expensive properties or be expert in forecasting when it will crash. But in reality no one can forecast it right all the time.

ya, when I was young, the whole Li Hwan road landed terrace was sold for $10000 each

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ms GinFreely,
You are adovcating 5-10% rental increase for private residentials for 2018. Let's bet using this data:
https://www.srx.com.sg/price-index#

Based on the Private Residential Rental Index, the rental SPI for the first data in Jan 2018 is 108.2

5% more of 108.2 is 113.6
10% more of 108.2 is 119
Anything above 114 for the first data release in Jan 2019, consider you win.

you game?
You want to challenge those analysts 5 to 10% forecast rent increase then go issue challenge to them! As a matter of fact, my rental already increased 2.4% this year lol and it’s not even end of the year or rather far from end of the year hahahahaha

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want to challenge those analysts 5 to 10% forecast rent increase then go issue challenge to them! As a matter of fact, my rental already increased 2.4% this year lol and it’s not even end of the year!

You scared to take up my challenge because you are just ranting and spamming.

2.4% increment for yourself is not 5-10%. Maybe you can clarify if you were talking about mass market or yourself.

If you are refering to yourself, then 2.4% increment for your rental contract means that your tenant locked in the rate for another 1-2 year.
Any increment in rental in the months ahead will not benefit you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You scared to take up my challenge because you are just ranting and spamming.

2.4% increment for yourself is not 5-10%. Maybe you can clarify if you were talking about mass market or yourself.

If you are refering to yourself, then 2.4% increment for your rental contract means that your tenant locked in the rate for another 1-2 year.
Any increment in rental in the months ahead will not benefit you.
How to take up challenge when my rental is fixed for next one year already? And I am not the one that talked technical analysis. You are the one that wanted to talk technical analysis and now scared to issue challenge to analysts that used technical analysis to forecast 5 to 10% rental increase. Coward malicious liar is you caught again!

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
5D1DA6FB-C1C7-425F-925B-5FA9A6F00DE1.jpeg

Lol which stage is this? Certainly bliss! Evil sinkie traitor dogs deserved it.

View attachment 42131

Wicked and cheap hdb sinkies that stayed silent or are foreigners running dogs insulting me deserved it.